Part seven

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

And part eight

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

The one thing that gives me the willies is all that blood. Ugh.

Comment

Thanks for keeping it general, FG. I am unable to view S9 ATM. Thought it was recording on my DVR, but when I (just) finished S8 and went to go watch it, I was horrified to find that it had not recorded. Not only that, but we are so far into the season that I cannot find the first few eps available online anywhere (they all start with Ep 4 ). *sigh* So, another year that I do NOT get to see the show as it is airing. Don't know if it's on a short hiatus, but I can't even find it to record the new eps--only re-runs.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Watching the ep where Cas
                      Spoiler:
                      ...declares himself God.
                      Last edited by FanGirl; 14 December 2013, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Watching the ep where Cas declares himself God.
                        Hey, FG--don't know if this is from S9 or not, but could we spoiler that sort of thing, please? I'm still trying to get to watching S9, after a program someone recommended threw a virus onto my laptop (I think I hit the wrong button on the site ). Anyway, if you wouldn't mind, that'd be awesome. Love ya, babe!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                          Hey, FG--don't know if this is from S9 or not, but could we spoiler that sort of thing, please? I'm still trying to get to watching S9, after a program someone recommended threw a virus onto my laptop (I think I hit the wrong button on the site ). Anyway, if you wouldn't mind, that'd be awesome. Love ya, babe!
                          Ok. I just thought since it happened in season 7 that anyone reading this thread would already know what had happened.

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
                            Ok. I just thought since it happened in season 7 that anyone reading this thread would already know what had happened.
                            That was in 7??? I need a rewatch already. *sigh* Sorry, luvie!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                              That was in 7??? I need a rewatch already. *sigh* Sorry, luvie!
                              Sorry. Season 6 finale.

According to Supernatural Wiki:

6.22 The Man Who Knew Too Much

Spoiler:
                              Sam stabs him from behind with an angel sword, but nothing happens. Castiel greets him, then says the sword will not work because he is not an angel anymore. He says that he is their new God, and that they must venerate him, or be destroyed.

Comment

Merry Christmas, all!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X