• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have fun! Be safe!

And on with teh Clay

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
      right lol yeah its funny how we are so accostumed for everything to just work and are surprised when it doesnt

well i'm going off now for the weekend, am flying to london tomorrow for london film and comic com to see michael shanks *squeeee* so everyone have a great weekend
      That sounds great..have a good time

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
      You're prepared, that's good! A friend of mine wanted to visit her boyfriend during a blackout but had to notice that her electrical garage door only works when the power is on
      yeah everything grinds to a halt...

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      *cough* come on, both of the Winchester boys and no-one around... what was I supposed to do? Don't worry Boxer, if Lizzie's up early enough she can nab Dean and you can all have some fun!!
      I'll set my alarm for that!

Oh no!! You said that might happen! *beams Lizzie a flask of tea for emergencies*
      That's just what I needed.

That's a great cap! He looks a bit worse for wear there!! LOL And what's going on with his bottom lip? It's all red!! http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...milies/yum.gif
      Mmmm...luscious lips ..

I'm calm now... bloody thing, drive me mad. Wouldn't be without it though!
      I know the feeling...

hi petshop

gosh i hate it when that happens, glad you're okay!

yes its frightening how we depend on electricity. i got some great books and fanfictions in my appartment, for emergencies
      It's nice to know that there are some things that don't need electricity.

Sits back and enjoys the Clay caps
      sigpic

Comment

I posted some of those caps in the whump thread already. I hope you don't mind I post them here, too.

sigpic

Comment

Double thunk?
          You have to ask?

well i'm going off now for the weekend, am flying to london tomorrow for london film and comic com to see michael shanks *squeeee* so everyone have a great weekend
          Gah, I missed you, but have a great time!!

oh my!!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          I'll set my alarm for that!
          We'll see! A Winchester sandwich beats a bacon one any day of the week!!

I posted some of those caps in the whump thread already. I hope you don't mind I post them here, too.
          Not at all!

I've got some from IMTOD which are more whumpy than anything, but as most of us are whumpers I'm sure you won't mind!

sigpic

Comment

GUH THUNK!

Hello!

Got my S-3 disc 1 from Netflix today....the replacement that is. This one played kinda wonky but at least it wasn't cracked or anything. Something tells me our dear Sammy is
            Spoiler:
            EVIL!
            . All that stuff about
            Spoiler:
            Sam must die

Niiiice Jared and Jensen pics. Nice pic of Jared at ComiCon as well. *wanna go to Cons sigh*

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

Morning Pet Shop

A quick Hi and hug of the hound Oh Deeeean are you there?

We'll see! A Winchester sandwich beats a bacon one any day of the week!!
              I'm on it

I've got some from IMTOD which are more whumpy than anything, but as most of us are whumpers I'm sure you won't mind!

Absolutely no complaints here

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post

Got my S-3 disc 1 from Netflix today....the replacement that is. This one played kinda wonky but at least it wasn't cracked or anything. Something tells me our dear Sammy is
              Spoiler:
              EVIL!
              . All that stuff about
              Spoiler:
              Sam must die

IHS
              I'm loving S3

and

whether he is or isn't he's getting hotter by the ep
              sigpic

Comment

Noooooooo, Lizzie's up early!!! WHY didn't I turn my phone on as soon as I got up?? *sobs*

*pours coffee in a sulk* back in a bit when I can focus more to reply!

sigpic

Comment

Morning Pet Shop!

Not at all!

I don't mind either

Morning Pet Shop

I'm loving S3

and

whether he is or isn't he's getting hotter by the ep
                  Morning Lizzie

I agree! Hotter and stronger. Not only physically, but also as a person.

sigpic

Comment

Morning!

I got knocked offline and am back again. Forgot to mention yesterday
                    Spoiler:
                    that episode "Bad Day at Black Rock"....ROFL! By the time Sam was in that hotel room and the AC unit caught on fire, then his arm caught on fire.......poor dude! If it wasn't for bad luck he wouldn't have had any luck.

IHS
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't mind either
                      Didn't think you would!

OK, who cooked this conspiracy up.... neck & lips in the moonlight... that's just cruel!!

Morning!

Spoiler:
                      that episode "Bad Day at Black Rock"....ROFL! By the time Sam was in that hotel room and the AC unit caught on fire, then his arm caught on fire.......poor dude! If it wasn't for bad luck he wouldn't have had any luck.

IHS
                      Hey IHS

Hehe, it's a brilliant ep. I love all of it... I've only seen it once though

sigpic

Comment

Morning!

Spoiler:

IHS
                        I love this ep! He looks so cute when he loses his shoe XD

Didn't think you would!

OK, who cooked this conspiracy up.... neck & lips in the moonlight... that's just cruel!!

Hey IHS

I don't see how neck and lips can be cruel

sigpic

Comment

Me again! *waves*

Other than Sam.....what is your favorite Jared role? I looked him up on IMDb and it looks like he's been acting for quite a few years now. Any recommendations?

IHS
                          sigpic

Comment

I love this ep! He looks so cute when he loses his shoe XD
                            Yep. I even had a dream about that bit... very strange!!

Gah, I swear you're doing your best to break me... and with pics like that' it could well start working!!

Me again! *waves*

Other than Sam.....what is your favorite Jared role? I looked him up on IMDb and it looks like he's been acting for quite a few years now. Any recommendations?

IHS
                            Hey IHS

Couldn't say I'm afraid, I've only seen him in Spn... I'll most likely watch Friday 13th when it comes out on DVD though!

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pet Shop

Morning!

Spoiler:

IHS
                              Great ep
                              Spoiler:

Especially as he gets wet and whumped

Me again! *waves*

IHS
                              I've not seen him in anything else...but he does looks good in those Friday the 13th caps though.

Yep. I even had a dream about that bit... very strange!!

Gah, I swear you're doing your best to break me... and with pics like that' it could well start working!!
                              Ha! I just knew you would
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey Lizzie, Pet Shop. Just a quick visit from me tonight

*looks affronted* What?? I have only seen it once... with you anyway!

Ha! I just knew you would
                                Well Jen's not playing fair!! *stamps foot*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X