• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess it's just me and Jensen again...

sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

::Glomps onto RiG and nuzzles into chest.:: I is sick... I need someone to care for me.

Alec's a sweetie isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by SkeksisGirl View Post
        ::Glomps onto RiG and nuzzles into chest.:: I is sick... I need someone to care for me.
        Aww. Hope these make you feel better...

Yes and a cute sweetie at that!

Spoiler:

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 03 May 2011, 05:28 PM.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Awww, wonderful Alec pics

sigpic
          Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Lovin' Daniel View Post
            Awww, wonderful Alec pics
            Thanks.

Cute!

What Dean would look like with Sam's hairdo.

Yes? No?

Plum smugglers.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

What Dean would look like with Sam's hairdo.
              http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...nsen-hair3.jpg
              Yes? No?
              I say yes!

That should be on the calendar

sigpic

Comment

Great pix everyone!

I just found this interview with Jennifer Aspen, who played Marcy Ward, the woman with the crumble in Weekend at Bobby's. She had some very nice things to say about Jensen.

IFP: What can you tell us about your character or just filming on the episode?

JA: Well, I can tell you that my character is really sweet. She’s a nice, very nice, endearing sweetheart. And I can tell you that all my scenes are with Jim [Beaver]. And that we like each other. And then I can tell you working on the show was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had.
                And you know Jensen [Ackles] directed that episode. Which is why, I think, we shot…that was one of the first ones they shot even though it’s the fourth one that’s going to air. So, that gave Jensen more [time]. He had more lead-up and he didn’t have to worry about acting in the middle of it. Or directing in the middle of acting, I should say. And he was so marvelous. I never use the word ‘marvelous’. I just used the word ‘marvelous’. Yes, he was! That was his first time directing and he never seemed like it. He was so prepared. And he knew what he wanted and he wasn’t nervous. He really was a Director. And he was great and he took his job very seriously. You know, he wasn’t… this is not like a vanity thing, at all.
                And he’s just way too gorgeous! I mean, you don’t understand: my husband is a knockout. I’m not just saying that. Women go nuts over my husband. He’s very handsome. Just as a disclaimer. But I would literally look at Jensen and I’d be like, “My God! I can’t believe they make bodies like this!” Bodies and face and the entire… the face and the head and the body and the whole thing. And then on top of it, he’s a wonderful human being. He’s just great. So, it was so pleasant and the crew is just top-notch. And I love Vancouver, British Columbia, Whistler, etc.

IFP: How did Jensen interact with you as a director? Did he just sort of sit back and let you do stuff or did he give you a lot of instructions beforehand? What’s his style?

JA: His style is perfect in that he doesn’t tell you how to do it to the point where you’re like, “Uh, okay. I’ll just do what you say.” But he’s also not completely absent. So, he’s sort of perfectly in the middle and there were certain things that did need to be choreographed precisely and we’d talk about it ahead, like how did we want it to go. But he’s very open to suggestion. He’s totally collaborative. But he absolutely has an idea and a guidance about how he’d like things to go. And on the spot, too. He can get inspired and be like, “I love what you’re doing! Do more of that.” You know? He lets that happen, too. He’s got a lot of great qualities in a director.
                Oftentimes, first-time directors are so nervous that they overdirect everything. And he didn’t have any of that, none of it. I’m telling you, I kept forgetting, as we were working: “This is his first time.” I kept forgetting that. So, he’s perfectly in the middle of [where] he knows what he wants to have happen, and he lets you know, but he also allows you to come to the table with something, too.

IFP: He sounds like a really good ‘actor’s director’.

JA: Yeah. Yeah, and I’m sure this won’t be the last time he directs. Because he seems really to enjoy himself. I don’t know what his plans are, but it’s definitely in his future. Should he so choose.

IFP: Yes, I’m sure there will be many fans who would be bummed if he went completely behind the camera.

JA: Yeah, he doesn’t seem like the type that would do that, but it’s a long career, you know? And one day, he will be 80. And…or 70. And grizzled and behind the camera he may prefer. I don’t know. Or he’ll just keep in really good shape and he’ll be the hot man in his 70s.
                Source: Innsmouth Free Press
                Not that we didn't know or suspect most of this, but it's always nice to have it confirmed.

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Lovin' Daniel View Post
                  I say yes!
                  Me too!

That should be on the calendar
                  Uh, there is a picture of him as "Substitute Coach Roth" in the calendar but it's the one with the whistle in his mouth and the basketball in his hand, clutched to his side. Close-up version. But, yes, the plum smuggler one should not only be in the calendar but it should be the centerfold! There is a two page spread in the middle (of the calendar) of a shot from "Lazarus Rising" of Dean sitting at Pamela's seance table with his flannel half off (you know, only on the one arm). He's all alone and casting a glance behind him.

Absofreakinlutely adore this shot!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  Great pix everyone!

I just found this interview with Jennifer Aspen, who played Marcy Ward, the woman with the crumble in Weekend at Bobby's. She had some very nice things to say about Jensen.

Not that we didn't know or suspect most of this, but it's always nice to have it confirmed.
                  Thanks for this!

I would literally look at Jensen and I’d be like, “My God! I can’t believe they make bodies like this!” Bodies and face and the entire… the face and the head and the body and the whole thing. And then on top of it, he’s a wonderful human being.
                  She sounds like us! I think she'd fit in quite nicely here.

Time for some pretty. YES, I said pretty. Deal with it!

sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Lookee what I just found. hehe!

sigpic

Comment

Okay... kid B is obviously Jensen... why does Kid A look so familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                        I found this a while ago!

Have you seen this one yet?
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

He should just sit like that every time he does an interview
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                                He should just sit like that every time he does an interview
                                Heh, yeah, he should!

He could always sit like this too...

...I wouldn't mind one bit!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X