• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
        Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        Sounds like good advice! Will be sending German thoughts your way, maybe it helps!

Some relaxing Dean for you in the meantime?
        Thanks, ladies. Ugh...I hate midterms, the annoying thing is I know what to say, I know enough vocab, it's the grammar that always gets me! >.<
        And Stars, I wish I could have relaxing Dean, but alas, I need to go over the grammar again and some vocab just in case. Anyone wanna come take it in my place?
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Those MBV caps never get old.

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          Thanks, ladies. Ugh...I hate midterms, the annoying thing is I know what to say, I know enough vocab, it's the grammar that always gets me! >.<
          And Stars, I wish I could have relaxing Dean, but alas, I need to go over the grammar again and some vocab just in case. Anyone wanna come take it in my place?
          Wish I could, hon. I'd much prefer that to tidying the place for hubby's (sooner than anticipated) return...

I'll be in the basement. I think I heard suspicious noises from there.

Yeah, I figured you'd find a way to weasel out of cleaning up.

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
            Only you could come up with that and have a straight face! *squishes*

<snipped for laziness>
            I bit my tongue. Hard

I'd love to help you! *sends German thoughts*

sigpic

Comment

Those MBV caps never get old.
              *sigh* they're lovely aren't they? I'll post more later

Yum! *drools*

sigpic

Comment

Tied up Dean with whumped lips? You sure know how to push Queen's buttons, don't you?
                of course!! x3 i remember when i first saw that pic here... my first thought was "this needs to be macro'd" and then "he looks pissed b/c no one's posting anything".... it was jen, i think, who posted the original pic... it was a slow day and everyone was lurking.... lurking is clone!abuse

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                I'm not the only one who noticed that then? *buttons go haywire*
                his lips look extra pouty with the whump and combined with angry eyes *purrs contentedly*

Mmm... i really like the blaizer-over-hoodie look... great run hun!

grr... GW lost fainne's quote
                i'm really sorry to hear about your loss sweatie... i remember when my grandfather passed away... he lived on the other side of the country... i was posting in the stargate hangman thread when we got the call.... next thing i know we're booking ourselves on the next flight out.... i had to be the strong one for my dad while he tried to be the strong one for everyone else... you can rant and rave to me if you need to... i don't mind at all if you spam my PM folder
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Tut mir so Leid für Dich, Fainne. Gut für ihn dass es so plötzlich kam, aber das macht es für Dich auch nicht leichter.
                  http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN206_297.jpg
                  Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                  *hugs tight*
                  I'm so sorry to hear that. *tight hugs*

I have a German midterm today, my iPod decided to wake me up with Mika's Relax. >.<

Awww hon sorry to hear that! *ganz fest drück*
                  Originally posted by Lilith View Post

grr... GW lost fainne's quote
                  i'm really sorry to hear about your loss sweatie... i remember when my grandfather passed away... he lived on the other side of the country... i was posting in the stargate hangman thread when we got the call.... next thing i know we're booking ourselves on the next flight out.... i had to be the strong one for my dad while he tried to be the strong one for everyone else... you can rant and rave to me if you need to... i don't mind at all if you spam my PM folder
                  thank you everyone. it really means a lot to me, and the caps are really helping :-*

yeah, i try to be the strong one for my mom, she's a total mess atm. and my sister and brother will come here at the weekend. I'm not sure if i can rant right now, i'm still in a shock condition. but i think i wil ldo it when i need to. thank you honey!

*lays next to Dean and snuggles closer* *thinks about his magic fingers* Ehm XD
                  sorry hun, i was here first

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                    thank you everyone. it really means a lot to me, and the caps are really helping :-*

yeah, i try to be the strong one for my mom, she's a total mess atm. and my sister and brother will come here at the weekend. I'm not sure if i can rant right now, i'm still in a shock condition. but i think i wil ldo it when i need to. thank you honey!

sorry hun, i was here first
                    How about a sideface Dean?

*sends positive thoughts and chocolate chip cookies*
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

hmm, thank you Jen *Huggles* *nibbles cookies*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

You're welcome sweetie Anything, you know that.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*curls up in the middle of the floor muttering something about 50 minutes of hell*
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Working...
                                X