No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me really likes the idea... so who will we be kidnapping? Jensen, Jared, Misha... Jim too? what about the YED? can we get Pam too?

Comment

Hmm how about Mama Winchester and the Trickster?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
        I was hoping you had some free time in April...

No SPN this week
        First Merlin, now SN:

* Withdrawal symptoms show their ugly head*

-WT....

* language not suitable for a PG Forum*
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
          First Merlin, now SN:

-WT....

*facepalm* Oh dear!! LOL
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            Hi Queen! *huggles*
            Hey Sal! *huggles back*

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
            I am away, to the HUB3 con in Birmingham. See you all next Monday! Tschüß!
            Gah, missed you iolanda...hope you're having a good time anyway!

Originally posted by Kady View Post
            *sidles in and wonders if Dean has noticed me!*
            Oi oi, hey you! *huggles* Where've you been hiding yourself away?

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            me too! and we can do shifts so we can snuggle with each of them at least once
            You'd best make this a VERY big car... you're not going without me!

*sniff* I wish I could go. There's no way I can though My trip to Germany will make me a very happy camper though!

First Merlin, now SN:

-WT....
            I know!! I didn't even know Merlin wasn't on... I turned over and what do we get? Bloody Grand Prix!!

*cuddles grumpy JW* Maybe Pic can take your mind off it! Hey Pic... what do you reckon?

Hmmmm, lemme have a think...

*thinks* Hmmm, maybe she'd like that...

*thinks* or it may be a bit kinky...

Ha! Got it... I'm coming over JW!!!

Blimey, I know that look... better have some coffee JW... you might need it!!

sigpic

Comment

*tacklehugs Queeny* Hey sweetie How are things?

A trip to Germany?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                Oi oi, hey you! *huggles* Where've you been hiding yourself away?
                Hey honey! *huggles back* I've been obssessed with Harry Potter lately particularly with Harry/Draco slash!! *snickers*
                sigpic

Comment

I know!! I didn't even know Merlin wasn't on... I turned over and what do we get? Bloody Grand Prix!!

*cuddles grumpy JW* Maybe Pic can take your mind off it! Hey Pic... what do you reckon?

Blimey, I know that look... better have some coffee JW... you might need it!!
                  Yay, who needs coffee, now?

Hey honey! *huggles back* I've been obssessed with Harry Potter lately particularly with Harry/Draco slash!! *snickers*
                  Harry/Draco slash...
                  the lenghts of people imagination never cease to amaze me...
                  But I'll drink to that!
                  sigpic

Comment

*tacklehugs Queeny* Hey sweetie How are things?

A trip to Germany?
                    Hey you!! *smooches & snuggles* I'm ok thanks... unemployed as of 2 days ago, but doing ok! You?

Yep! It'll be around Oktoberfest time (if Stars will still have me ) and I'll try and see as many people as it's possible to ... got plenty of time to plan things yet!

Oh my! *removes silly, silly blonde & inserts self* BTOY and GTOY in 1 shot?? *thunk*

Hehe, HP is my original obsession!!

But nooooooooooooooooooooo on the Harry/Draco!! *shudders* still it's better than Harry & Snape. Oh God, now I feel sick!

sigpic

Comment

Hey you!! *smooches & snuggles* I'm ok thanks... unemployed as of 2 days ago, but doing ok! You?

Yep! It'll be around Oktoberfest time (if Stars will still have me ) and I'll try and see as many people as it's possible to ... got plenty of time to plan things yet!

Oh my! *removes silly, silly blonde & inserts self* BTOY and GTOY in 1 shot?? *thunk*

Hehe, HP is my original obsession!!

But nooooooooooooooooooooo on the Harry/Draco!! *shudders* still it's better than Harry & Snape. Oh God, now I feel sick!
                      Slash aside, I looove Snape!
                      sigpic

Comment

Unemployed? What happened?
                        I'm fine. Back home for a few days to be with my family and kitties.

Hmmm sounds good to me

More Oktoberfest
                        sigpic

Comment

Yay, who needs coffee, now?

Harry/Draco slash...
                          the lenghts of people imagination never cease to amaze me...
                          But I'll drink to that!
                          LOL, I just have a hard time slashing any of them... I still think of them as !!!

Slash aside, I looove Snape!
                          He's a great character, no doubt about that... but I really really really hate him. With a passion... bleurgh!!

It's complicated... I'll e-mail you!

Originally posted by My JenJen View Post
                          Hmmm sounds good to me
                          Me too! *squishies*

Guh!

sigpic

Comment

LOL, I just have a hard time slashing any of them... I still think of them as !!!

He's a great character, no doubt about that... but I really really really hate him. With a passion... bleurgh!!

Me too! *squishies*

Guh!
                            Uh, slash is not not exactly my thing but I have the utmost respect for those who think otherwise

As for Snape, spoken as a true HP fan...still I like him
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi Pit! Back from two full days of speeches. Boy, it's good to 'chat' by keyboard, don't think I'm fit to listening to anything for a while.

OH.MY.GOD!!!! What a line-up! Checked the calendar, that's the kids' first Easter holiday weekend! (I can only go to cons if I bring the kids, there's no way I could explain to my husband that I need to go...) Maybe I can persuade him that it's time the kids had a look at Rome. And we could sneak off to the con for one day.

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                              what? no photo-op with Jensen?
                              I saw that too. What's up with that? Looks like we'll have to kidnap Jensen after all.

First Merlin, now SN:

-WT....<snip>

*note to self: stay away from JW during December Spn hiatus*

Gah, missed you iolanda...hope you're having a good time anyway!
                              Ditto!

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...Bello_25-1.jpg

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...Bello_28-1.jpg

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...Bello_31-1.jpg

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...Bello_71-1.jpg

Of course I'll have you! And whoever else can join us. What better place for a reunion than Oktoberfest?

Silly blonde? Where? Sorry, I was distracted by the perky nipples peeking through the assorted TOYs.

More Oktoberfest
                              Sound good, have a great time, Jen! My sister and her room mate took care of our cat while we were all gone, and it was almost a fight to get her back. They fell in love with her, and didn't really want to let her go.

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

It's complicated... I'll e-mail you!

Me too! *squishies*

Guh!
                                Okies More Oktoberfest?

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                                Hi Pit! Back from two full days of speeches. Boy, it's good to 'chat' by keyboard, don't think I'm fit to listening to anything for a while.

OH.MY.GOD!!!! What a line-up! Checked the calendar, that's the kids' first Easter holiday weekend! (I can only go to cons if I bring the kids, there's no way I could explain to my husband that I need to go...) Maybe I can persuade him that it's time the kids had a look at Rome. And we could sneak off to the con for one day.

Sound good, have a great time, Jen! My sister and her room mate took care of our cat while we were all gone, and it was almost a fight to get her back. They fell in love with her, and didn't really want to let her go.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ith-camera.jpg
                                Stars! *huggles* Good to have you back!

I would really love to go to this con! I mean ALL of the SPN stars! I'd probably have the time, leaves only the money... *starts to plan a bank job*

Cats are the best pets imo. I just love my kitties so much!

What pet would Dean get for himself? Besides puppies Sammy and Cas of course.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X