Clear All

sigpic
    Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
        EEK....I go tomorrow....its come so quick. Super excited. Just hoping it will be better than the last one I went to (which tbh wasn't that bad, could just have been better organised). Did you manage to get a J2 picture op? I am currently deciding what clothes to take. Literally can not wait. I promise to take plenty of pics.
        Ooh what con are you off to Kylie?
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic
          Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            Terrible realization, my roommates know me as the one who can watch 5 minutes of something on TV and tell you what episode and season, I was channel surfing and came upon an episode of Supernatural. I couldn't identify it.
            Don't fret about it. There are some episodes of SPN that I can't identify either...specially S5 eps. They're the ones that get me.

Those name tags are awesome! Just awesome! *sticks nametag on*
            Thanks. I wanted them to have an SPN theme so I just slapped the anti-possession tattoo on them.

Like that. As if I suggested kicking a puppy!
            I would never look at you like that girl.

You're welcome I have lots more teas. I went to my favorite tea shop today, it is amazing. I love it. Just look at this
            Um...just look at what?

Dean, makes everything better.
            That he does.

Nice!
            Thanks.

I envy you! Eeeeenvy you! When we have stuff filming on campus I always hope it'd be Supernatural, but instead it's Hellcats...
            I envy both you gals who are going to cons and meeting our boys. I will have to stick to meeting them (and hugging shirtless Jensen) in my dreams. Oh, and don't forget to say "Hi!" to them from us!

Aw, crap... I can't remember my PB username... Discovery time!
            Here's what you do...find one your posts here with pics that you posted, quote yourself and then, when you're on the reply-to-thread page look at the URL for your pic(s) your PB username will be in your URL.

EEK....I go tomorrow....its come so quick. Super excited. Just hoping it will be better than the last one I went to (which tbh wasn't that bad, could just have been better organised). Did you manage to get a J2 picture op? I am currently deciding what clothes to take. Literally can not wait. I promise to take plenty of pics.
            And please share them with us so that we may live vicariously through you.

Okay, time for some Dean lovin..

sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
              Rogue-Events Asylum Europe 2 in Mannheim

Oh, I hope you have a great time then! Some of my friends are at both cons =)

I did get a j2 photo, sadly I am not very fit at the moment and very uncomfortable with myself, I hope to find an outfit I feel looking good with. Anything else will result in an expensive photo I won't like myself in...
              I did too. My last j2 pic turned out awful as I was so nervous. Hence why it never showed up here. But that time it was half the price so wasn't as bad. This time it's going to have to be perfect. Hope you feel better for yours ((hugs))

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
              Ooh what con are you off to Kylie?
              Asylum 6...Birmingham

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

I envy both you gals who are going to cons and meeting our boys. I will have to stick to meeting them (and hugging shirtless Jensen) in my dreams. Oh, and don't forget to say "Hi!" to them from us!

And please share them with us so that we may live vicariously through you.

[/CENTER]
              Oh of course...I bought a new camera specifically for the occasion

Comment

YAY! Can't wait!

Jensen through the years. He has gotten better with age...like a fine wine.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

hello to every1 i am new but love supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                    Rogue-Events Asylum Europe 2 in Mannheim

Oh, I hope you have a great time then! Some of my friends are at both cons =)

I did get a j2 photo, sadly I am not very fit at the moment and very uncomfortable with myself, I hope to find an outfit I feel looking good with. Anything else will result in an expensive photo I won't like myself in...
                    Lucky thing! I hope you find an outfit you like and are comfortable in. Nothing would be worse than getting an awesome photo and looking at it and thinking: "gee, I look bad"

Don't fret about it. There are some episodes of SPN that I can't identify either...specially S5 eps. They're the ones that get me.
                    Glad I ain't alone. I was channel surfing today and came upon a two second clip of Buffy, it showed one person upclose and I go: season 1, that's the Master.
                    And I have not watched Buffy in years.

Thanks. I wanted them to have an SPN theme so I just slapped the anti-possession tattoo on them.
                    Well at least while we wear these we can't get possessed!

I would never look at you like that girl.
                    Glad to know.

Um...just look at what?
                    I forgot to put in the link. Links are a good thing

Here's what you do...find one your posts here with pics that you posted, quote yourself and then, when you're on the reply-to-thread page look at the URL for your pic(s) your PB username will be in your URL.
                    That's my plan. After I'm all caught up. Two more episodes to go and I'm on par with everyone else. Oh, how I have missed this show.

I did too. My last j2 pic turned out awful as I was so nervous. Hence why it never showed up here. But that time it was half the price so wasn't as bad. This time it's going to have to be perfect. Hope you feel better for yours ((hugs))

Asylum 6...Birmingham

Nice nice! I hope you have fun at the con and lots and lots of pictures please, to make sure that your new camera works.
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura
                    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by creedslady View Post
                      Hello

sigpic

Comment

Hallo! Welcome welcome!
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Hey creedslady, welcome to The Pit!

sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Random question: is it just me or are profiles/conversations/control loading ridiculously slow for anyone else?

On topic: One more episode and I'm all caught up!
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Here are some tweets people have sent from Jensen's panel at Asylum 6:

http://storify.com/superwiki/jensens-panel-sat-asylum-6
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X