Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    Just making sure that there will be beer But, my limit tonight is one pitcher....So...About two pints?
    Or one liter, resp. Mass. The usual serving size in Bavaria. Per person. It's happened that visitors form the States asked for glasses when they got a whole stein full.

I LOVE Bavaria.

And that's only half a Mass.

Really? Cool.

Where's the other half?

You better watch it. This beer is a lot stronger than what you're used to in the States. Remember what happened last time?

That's different. I wasn't a Bavarian then. Now I am. Bring it!

I have the terrible feeling this is going to end badly.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Or one liter, resp. Mass. The usual serving size in Bavaria. Per person. It's happened that visitors form the States asked for glasses when they got a whole stein full.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0Movie/212.jpg

I LOVE Bavaria.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0Movie/214.jpg

Really? Cool.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0Movie/215.jpg

Where's the other half?

You better watch it. This beer is a lot stronger than what you're used to in the States. Remember what happened last time?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0Movie/207.jpg

sigpic
      Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

I rarely drink. I don't really like the taste of Alcohol.

Seriously? How could you not like drinking?!

Don't look at me like that Dean!

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          Thanks! It tried to best me, but I beat it with a stick, a pointy stick. Can I also have some beer, um...um... nametags too...
          That's a great way to deal with it. Pointy sticks works best.

Since you've already got the beer I'll donate the nametags...

I'll link the rest...SkeksisGirl, starga8fan, Lovin' Daniel, Salamas, RiG

Thanks. I'm glad I survived it. It would have been easier if you know Supernatural hadn't been on Fridays... In the battle between hot man on TV and friends, sadly friends win. Don't look at me like that.
          Like what? *whistles innocently*

No getting sick. It's summer, getting sick is not allowed. *passes over large mug of tea*
          Thank you. *sips tea* Ahhhh...

That's sound advice. Hope you feel better soon, RiG! *switches mug to THIS one*

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ns/DeanMug.jpg
          Mmmmm..the tea tastes much better now. Thank you.

Originally posted by SkeksisGirl View Post
          I rarely drink. I don't really like the taste of Alcohol.
          Same with me.

Before I forget... I had a dream last night about Dean/Jensen. Not really able to remember who exactly he was supposed to be. What I do remember is that I hugged him...and he wasn't wearing a shirt. He was NEKKID from the waste up.

sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Look at y'all having fun with out me

Sal, enjoy the beer, nametags, and Jensen.

Rig, don't get sick. But if you do, you can always poke it with a stick. No matter what Sam says

I'll just drop this off and be on my way. Enjoy!
            sigpic

Comment

Nice drop-off!

It is so surreal that I'll see him in flesh and blood in a little bit more than a week. I've been to quite some cons, but this is different.
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                Happens to me all the time.

Rig, don't get sick. But if you do, you can always poke it with a stick. No matter what Sam says
                Okay. But, I'm already sick. Unfortunately. Now, if I can just find that stick...

I'll just drop this off and be on my way. Enjoy!
                Ooooooooooh, me likey!

sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                  Nice drop-off!

It is so surreal that I'll see him in flesh and blood in a little bit more than a week. I've been to quite some cons, but this is different.
                  I'm jealous! Have fun, and bring us back some lovely pictures of the Jensen.
                  sigpic

Comment

What Con you going to?

Comment

Terrible realization, my roommates know me as the one who can watch 5 minutes of something on TV and tell you what episode and season, I was channel surfing and came upon an episode of Supernatural. I couldn't identify it.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0Movie/212.jpg

I LOVE Bavaria.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0Movie/214.jpg

Really? Cool.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0Movie/215.jpg

Where's the other half?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0Movie/207.jpg

I did not realize it was that much beer. I try not to count in liters, only pints, glasses or shots. All this talk is making me wonder where I left my clone, last I saw him was at 100 cup beer pong... Which was almost two weeks ago.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                      That's a great way to deal with it. Pointy sticks works best.

Since you've already got the beer I'll donate the nametags...

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...me-Tag-sal.jpg http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...e-Tag-dean.jpg
                      I'll link the rest...SkeksisGirl, starga8fan, Lovin' Daniel, Salamas, RiG
                      Those name tags are awesome! Just awesome! *sticks nametag on*

Like what? *whistles innocently*
                      Like that. As if I suggested kicking a puppy!

Thank you. *sips tea* Ahhhh...
                      You're welcome I have lots more teas. I went to my favorite tea shop today, it is amazing. I love it. Just look at this

Mmmmm..the tea tastes much better now. Thank you.
                      Dean, makes everything better.

Same with me.
                      I'm friends with the engineers. That explains itself. Or it should.

Before I forget... I had a dream last night about Dean/Jensen. Not really able to remember who exactly he was supposed to be. What I do remember is that I hugged him...and he wasn't wearing a shirt. He was NEKKID from the waste up.

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...inchester2.jpg
                      Nice!

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post

Sal, enjoy the beer, nametags, and Jensen.
                      Thanks. I always enjoy those things. Well, I can do without nametags most of the time.

Nice drop-off!

I envy you! Eeeeenvy you! When we have stuff filming on campus I always hope it'd be Supernatural, but instead it's Hellcats...

Aw, crap... I can't remember my PB username... Discovery time!
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura
                      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Nice drop-off!

EEK....I go tomorrow....its come so quick. Super excited. Just hoping it will be better than the last one I went to (which tbh wasn't that bad, could just have been better organised). Did you manage to get a J2 picture op? I am currently deciding what clothes to take. Literally can not wait. I promise to take plenty of pics.

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                          EEK....I go tomorrow....its come so quick. Super excited. Just hoping it will be better than the last one I went to (which tbh wasn't that bad, could just have been better organised). Did you manage to get a J2 picture op? I am currently deciding what clothes to take. Literally can not wait. I promise to take plenty of pics.
                          Tomorrow Awesome Hope you have a good time, then again it would be impossible not to right?

sigpic
                          Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

Originally posted by SkeksisGirl View Post
                            What Con you going to?
                            Rogue-Events Asylum Europe 2 in Mannheim

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                            Oh, I hope you have a great time then! Some of my friends are at both cons =)

I did get a j2 photo, sadly I am not very fit at the moment and very uncomfortable with myself, I hope to find an outfit I feel looking good with. Anything else will result in an expensive photo I won't like myself in...
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

I cannot wait until June...

Comment

Nice drop-off!

So jealous! Please bring back loooooaaaaaadddsss of pics!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X