Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck on the interview Sal.

mmm new eppy tomarrow/ s3 premiere for Sanctuary is on @ the same time... why oh why must they be @ the same time... SPN or Sanctuary.. i love both.. one repeats the other dont
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post

mmm new eppy tomarrow/ s3 premiere for Sanctuary is on @ the same time... why oh why must they be @ the same time... SPN or Sanctuary.. i love both.. one repeats the other dont
      I have the same problem with Eureka and Flashpoint. Thankfully, Flashpoint has ended for the season, and Eureka is taking their midseason break (with 5 eps left?)
      sigpic

Comment

No brainer for me.

You better! Gotta keep your priorities straight, woman.

Oh they are, believe me. Straight as an arrow.

That's ma gal.

*happy sigh* I love it when they slip into their Texas accents.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Gotta love those Texas accents! Great post stars!

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post

And RiG, I'm lovin the icons
          Thanks. Working on text for a couple of them...

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
          Oopsie That one ->
          Ah.

Love them! Especially the whistle and the bike icon
          Thanks.

My brother and his wife are going to a Pink Floyd concert tomorrow night and were babysitting...at his house...which means I'm gonna get to watch Weekend at Bobby's on his High Def BIG Screen TV.
          Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 14 October 2010, 10:16 AM.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            My brother and his wife are going to a Pink Floyd concert tomorrow night and were babysitting...at his house...which means I'm gonna get to watch Weekend at Bobby's on his High Def BIG Screen TV.
            I am so jealous. I'll be watching on my dinky little 19" screen, but it's not like I haven't watched a show sitting on my knees 6 inches away from the screen before Enjoy your ultimate SPN-watching experience!
            sigpic

Comment

Gotta love those Texas accents! Great post stars!
              Thanks! And yes, I'm very partial to the Southern twang - having been at school in North Carolina and all...

COOL!!! Which reminds me - I gotta burn my eps to DVD so I can watch them on a decent sized screen. I mean, bigger is better in Jensen's case, right?

Ooh yeah, baby!

Glad we agree on that one.

sigpic

Comment

Well, size DOES matter after all!
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

And we all know everything's bigger in Texas
                  sigpic

Comment

I am so jealous. I'll be watching on my dinky little 19" screen, but it's not like I haven't watched a show sitting on my knees 6 inches away from the screen before Enjoy your ultimate SPN-watching experience!
                    I'll do my best. Sorry I made you jealous. If it's any consolation, this will be the first time I've watched anything on a HD BS TV...

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                    Thanks! And yes, I'm very partial to the Southern twang - having been at school in North Carolina and all...
                    It's the best kind of twang too. That coupled with Jensen's voice is just...GUH.

COOL!!! Which reminds me - I gotta burn my eps to DVD so I can watch them on a decent sized screen. I mean, bigger is better in Jensen's case, right?
                    Damn right! Um...
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    I think Danneel would agree.

Indeed.

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                    Yup.

Okay, now those icons with added/different text...

sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Well, I usually watch the eps on my 10" laptop screen, so I feel your pain, sister.

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                      And we all know everything's bigger in Texas

It's the best kind of twang too. That coupled with Jensen's voice is just...GUH.
                      TOTALLY! I love deep, rough voices in guys. And it's the one thing my three favorite thunks have in common. I could sit and listen to Jensen read the phone book.

Damn right! Um...
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      I think Danneel would agree.
                      She's on lucky woman, that one.

Okay, now those icons with added/different text...

These are awesome, great job, RiG!

sigpic

Comment

Well, I usually watch the eps on my 10" laptop screen, so I feel your pain, sister.
                        Sorry.

TOTALLY! I love deep, rough voices in guys.
                        So do I!

And it's the one thing my three favorite thunks have in common.
                        You mean besides the fact that they're all hot? Whoever the other two are... If I heard who I can't remember...

I could sit and listen to Jensen read the phone book.
                        And sing it!

She's on lucky woman, that one.
                        Yeah... *sigh* she is.

These are awesome, great job, RiG!
                        Thank you. I just love the way Jensen said "Where's the eggnog?" in that S2 gag reel clip! I felt it went with the picture I used...behind the scenes of Route 66*, I believe.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

You mean besides the fact that they're all hot? Whoever the other two are... If I heard who I can't remember...
                          Well, that's a given if you thunk somebody, I guess. Two are in my sig, #3 is Kiefer Sutherland.

And sing it!
                          To the tune of 'Eye of the Tiger'.

Thank you. I just love the way Jensen said "Where's the eggnog?" in that S2 gag reel clip! I felt it went with the picture I used...behind the scenes of Route 66*, I believe.
                          I guess I need a re-watch, resp. a re-listen. And it does fit the picture perfectly. I guess you're right, that's where it's from. I only have these BTS shots from Route 66.

Looks like he REALLY needed that jacket. Or me to cuddle him warm.

sigpic

Comment

Well, that's a given if you thunk somebody, I guess. Two are in my sig, #3 is Kiefer Sutherland.
                            Oh, that's right. Ronon. *slaps forehead* Keifer's cute in my book.

To the tune of 'Eye of the Tiger'.
                            Absolutely!

I guess I need a re-watch, resp. a re-listen. And it does fit the picture perfectly. I guess you're right, that's where it's from. I only have these BTS shots from Route 66.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...sen/route5.jpg
                            Adore this one. Such a gorgeous shot of him!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...SN113-0038.jpg

Looks like he REALLY needed that jacket. Or me to cuddle him warm.
                            How about both of us? I'll help blow on his hands. Then he can blow on my hands.

Here's the whole picture...
                            Spoilered because BIGGER is better!
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Which one is it that repeats? I'm having the same problem. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                                Which one is it that repeats? I'm having the same problem. :/
                                Dunno about where you guys live but, here in the states they both repeat. SyFy airs the previous weeks Sanctuary episode right before the new episode airs.

CW repeats the episodes in the summer, during the hellatus.

Mr. Cool
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X