Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can click on the picture in the lower right hand corner to enlarge it and read the Nicki Aycox comment. Jensen will be in the next issue of TV Guide. He was chosen as one of their 15 sexiest men on television this year.

TV Guide

Here's a second picture. There's a small row of the other choices on top. Jamie Bamber made the list.
    Jensen

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin
      You can click on the picture in the lower right hand corner to enlarge it and read the Nicki Aycox comment. Jensen will be in the next issue of TV Guide. He was chosen as one of their 15 sexiest men on television this year.

TV Guide

Here's a second picture. There's a small row of the other choices on top. Jamie Bamber made the list.
      Jensen
      Sorry, who's Nicki Aycox??? Is that Meg?
      Andromeda Fate
      Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
      "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
      "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
      "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
      "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

TV Guide

Jensen
        He is cute!
        Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Yes, Nicki Aycox is Meg.

Comment

Yes, Nicki Aycox is Meg.
            I'm going to miss her character. Hopefully they can find a way to bring her back somehow.

Man I can't wait for Season 2.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The little spoiler bird from the other site has confirmed that Jeffrey Dean Morgan has...

Spoiler:
              signed for the first four episodes of season two. Be he live or be he dead/ghost/flashback man, spoiler bird won't say.

The PTB wanted Morgan full time very, very badly. The pilot he's filming for ABC kept him from committing full time. Spoiler bird also confirmed these extremely interesting tidbits. Spoiler bird has a perfect record for accuracy:

Spoiler:
              Dean will be gravely injured in the accident, his injuries compounded by the internal bleeding caused by the big bad's assault on him at the cabin. Dean's crisis will help to propel Sam in a new direction. Dean would rather that Sam let it go with the big bad, but Sam's determined to investigate why the demon killed his mother and Jess and what it wants with him. Sam's experiencing serious guilt over all their deaths and about Dean's injuries as well. Sam feels it's all his fault. The big bad definitely wants Sam alive--which is why it didn't just go ahead and kill him. Sam's quest will put serious strain on his fraternal relationship with Dean. The demons taunt about John loving Sam more than Dean will affect Dean negatively. Also, Dean's legally dead status will cause them big time trouble as it catches up with them

The writers are determined to keep things fresh and to keep the focus on family. There will be a few urban legends sprinkled in here and there but they're committed to this series being about family more than ghosts.

Comment

The little spoiler bird from the other site has confirmed that Jeffrey Dean Morgan has...

Spoiler:
                signed for the first four episodes of season two. Be he live or be he dead/ghost/flashback man, spoiler bird won't say.

The PTB wanted Morgan full time very, very badly. The pilot he's filming for ABC kept him from committing full time. Spoiler bird also confirmed these extremely interesting tidbits. Spoiler bird has a perfect record for accuracy:

Spoiler:
                Dean will be gravely injured in the accident, his injuries compounded by the internal bleeding caused by the big bad's assault on him at the cabin. Dean's crisis will help to propel Sam in a new direction. Dean would rather that Sam let it go with the big bad, but Sam's determined to investigate why the demon killed his mother and Jess and what it wants with him. Sam's experiencing serious guilt over all their deaths and about Dean's injuries as well. Sam feels it's all his fault. The big bad definitely wants Sam alive--which is why it didn't just go ahead and kill him. Sam's quest will put serious strain on his fraternal relationship with Dean. The demons taunt about John loving Sam more than Dean will affect Dean negatively. Also, Dean's legally dead status will cause them big time trouble as it catches up with them

The writers are determined to keep things fresh and to keep the focus on family. There will be a few urban legends sprinkled in here and there but they're committed to this series being about family more than ghosts.

Well, if those spoilers are accurate, I'm even more excited about Season 2. Hopefully
                Spoiler:
                Dean won't be out of commission for too long.
                The creators of this show really have something special on their hands here.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Holy wow batman... things to think about! And I was wondering when Dean's "death" would bite them in the persqueeter....

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    Well, if those spoilers are accurate, I'm even more excited about Season 2. Hopefully
                    Spoiler:
                    Dean won't be out of commission for too long.
                    The creators of this show really have something special on their hands here.
                    Yes...I don't want Dean out of commission for too long! That would be horrid.
                    sigpic

Comment

LtColCarter... you just nullified the use of the spoiler tags... I would suggest you go back and edit your post to avoid spoiling those who don't want to be spoiled.

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel
                        Holy wow batman... things to think about! And I was wondering when Dean's "death" would bite them in the persqueeter....
                        Yep, it was only a matter of time really.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, seeing "Bloody Mary" again tonight was pretty cool. Better ep the second time around IMO. I know I've said it a lot on this thread, but man, I love this freaking show.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

The ep really grabs me around the time that Charlie sees Mary in class; from there on I am GLUED. And the actress that played Mary just gives me the CHILLS, I love how she moved when she came crawling out of the mirror.

And of course, the big speculation; if only people with big bad secrets are affected, then what is Dean's?

And my moment of the ep: after Dean shatters Mary's mirror and grabs Sam's face.

Dean: SAMMY!

Sam: It's SAM.

Dean: *rolleyes*

If you look at the "blood" on Sam's face when Dean grabs him, it's undisturbed; when the camera pans back after Sam's retort, you can CLEARLY see a spot where it looks like Dean's thumb has tried to wipe it away. Awwwww.... *wipes tear*

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel
                              If you look at the "blood" on Sam's face when Dean grabs him, it's undisturbed; when the camera pans back after Sam's retort, you can CLEARLY see a spot where it looks like Dean's thumb has tried to wipe it away. Awwwww.... *wipes tear*
                              As my boy Dean would say, "No chick-flick moments, OK?"
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                                Well, seeing "Bloody Mary" again tonight was pretty cool. Better ep the second time around IMO. I know I've said it a lot on this thread, but man, I love this freaking show.
                                Just saw that episode for the first time!
                                Spoiler:
                                Overall, I really enjoyed it. Really creepy! But what happened to that girl that chanted Bloody Mary, and caused Charlie to be in trouble, did they show her dying? I honestly can't remember!

And it kind of bothers me that they broke all those mirrors in the pawn shop. I was kinda hoping that they'd leave some money on the counter or something, just because the pawn shop people probably lost alot of money because of that. But little things like that always bother me.
                                Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Working...
                                X