No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Bad Batch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving it. Very much a Star Wars take on The A-Team.

Wrecker is easily my favourite character. He's like a little kid who's had a sudden growth spurt and doesn't quite know his own strength.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I can't even beging to say how ama, Ing. That was. It's so nice that they connected it to the clone wars, rebels and the prequels.
      An amazing start.

Comment

Yeah, the art style is kind of a hybrid of Clone Wars and Rebels. It's beautiful.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

So who else is thinking the guy Hunter knows is Hondo

Comment

I want a Wrecker t-shirt, but I'm damned if I can find one in my size.
            sigpic

Comment

Episode 2, "Cut and Run".

Loved it. Wrecker steals the show again.

The R2 unit! That poor power droid!
              sigpic

Comment

This week was a total meh.

Comment

I have to disagree.

The Kaminoans are up to something. Possibly they're all dying of some incurable genetic condition, and are hoping to use the clones - or more specifically Omega - as means of curing themselves?

Wrecker, you big softie! Making a bedroom for your little sister and giving up your beloved Tooka doll Lula? That's some serious big brothering right there.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice to see a tie into The Mandalorian this week, looks like she could be a reoccuring appearance!

Comment

I was just thinking, if this were live action, Tech would be played by David Hyde Pierce.

In fact, why can't we get him to voice a character in the series? A snooty protocol droid for example?
                      sigpic

Comment

Were the others after the tactical droid the same pair from the last season of The Clone Wars? Wonder who they were contacting...

Comment

They referred to their contact as "he", and what little we saw of his clothes looked like a Jedi tunic to me, so I'm guessing it's Obi Wan.

But what I want to know is just how long have the writers been sitting on that "Is there an echo in here?" gag.
                          sigpic

Comment

My guess is Rex. He makes the most sense to me since after his escape with Ahsoka I can imagine him being on the look out for other Clones that avoided Order 66 and he probably made a logical leap that some if not all of Clone Force 99 might not have been triggered by it, Echo in particular who he would of course take a special interest in.
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Well you were right, I forgot he was meant to appear in this! Made sense to with the removal of the chips. Must admit after the last episode I was a bit worried about Wrecker. The end conversation makes me think we'll see him again...

Comment

Nice to see a certain bounty hunter again... ????

Comment

Working...
                                X