young sheldon hoping to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

young sheldon hoping to see

this just came to me, i wonder if they can bring Mark Hamill and Annie Potts together on the show, to those of you who don't know, they made a movie together back in the 70's called corvette summer, it came out about the same time as star wars, i was thinking that he could be one of her ex boyfriends and working in a post office and she had to come by and pick up some stamps or a registered letter or something, they could talk about the old times and why he dumped her, since she was the one who usually did the dumping and why, and at some point he would mention "how some people can be so dumb, i mean how hard is it to write a post office box number on a letter, here look at this, they wrote it as C3.PO. instead of just P.O.C3" and around the same time a man walks in with an english bull dog and she says " HEY, GET THAT THING OUT OF HERE, HE IS DROOLING ALL OVER THE FLOOR" the man walks out and she turns to the guy behind the counter and says" he was a regular little slimer wasn't he", then she walks out with her letter.
    i think that would be pretty good.
    Last edited by epg20; 07 November 2022, 05:28 PM.
Working...
X