No announcement yet.

Perpetual Infinity (211)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I alone in wishing Tyler would cut his hair and trim his beard?
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
      Am I alone in wishing Tyler would cut his hair and trim his beard?
      It would spare a perfectly good set of clippers/scissors if they just airlocked his traitorous ass.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        It would spare a perfectly good set of clippers/scissors if they just airlocked his traitorous ass.
        Tyler ain’t no traitor. He’s just a bit damaged.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

It's just his unkemptness than annoys me.

The rest of the crew have their hair all nice and tidy, and then there's Tyler looking like he's been dragged through a hedge backwards.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            Tyler ain’t no traitor.
            You're right, he's not...exactly. He's a spy.

Same sentence is passed
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I have expected that we will see more Voq side from Tyler this season, but it looks like I was wrong.

It was still shocking a few episodes ago when Pike and Burnham started to talk in Klingon.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                It's just his unkemptness than annoys me.

The rest of the crew have their hair all nice and tidy, and then there's Tyler looking like he's been dragged through a hedge backwards.
                I think it’s both a fair indicator that he’s embraced more of his Klingon side and that he isn’t part of the traditional Starfleet command structure any more. It’s useful for bad spy to look a little roughshod.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                X