X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
    A Galaxy class starship. *sigh*
    Oh, and Geordi.

What was special about Geordi in this episode?
    He was captain of the USS Challenger.

Speaking of alternate timelines, instead of Tom Paris being in Starfleet, what was he doing in Harry's alternate timeline in "Non Sequitur"?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
      Speaking of alternate timelines, instead of Tom Paris being in Starfleet, what was he doing in Harry's alternate timeline in "Non Sequitur"?
      I just re-watched Non Sequitur a few night ago - He was in Marseilles, France after being paroled - he was hanging out doing basically nothing but getting drunk

What happened to the Tom Paris in the (Non Sequitur) time-line that landed him in jail?
      (which also prevented him from joining Voyager)
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I think he beat up Quark.

Where was Paris hanging out when Harry found him?
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Where was Paris hanging out when Harry found him?
          I think he was in the actual Bar in France that they recreated on the holodeck of Voyager.

Who helped Admiral Janeway acquire the technology needed from the Kligon;s?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
            Who helped Admiral Janeway acquire the technology needed from the Kligon;s?[/COLOR]
            Great question brother Spimman. I liked the Part 1 of Endgame, especially the parts where we see what happened to the Voyager crew in there Golden years. Janeway got help from B'Elanna who was some kind of diplomat/ambassador on Qo'noS

From the original Endgame time-line -- What did Tom Paris end up doing in his elderly years?

Comment

Don't forget Miral! The younger Paris helped Janeway, too.

Tom became a successful holonovelist.

What did The Doctor and Reg often do with each other in said future?
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Hmm, I haven't watched Endgame in awhile. The only thing I can think of is that they both visited Tuvok who was decaying from his Vulcan disease, but they didn't do it together, they visited him on different days.

I'm going to give Endgame a rewatch here in the next few minutes since my wife went to bed and I have the television to myself. I'm going to find out one way or another lol
                The USS Defiant Rocks!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Don't forget Miral! The younger Paris helped Janeway, too.

Tom became a successful holonovelist.

I know what the answer is but I'm going to let Brother Defiant have the satisfaction of finding the answer for himself.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                    I know what the answer is but I'm going to let Brother Defiant have the satisfaction of finding the answer for himself.
                    Why thanks brother CF lol I got through the first part of Engame. Very little Borg stuff going on, which like brother Starbase stated, is a good thing (Part 1 is much better than Part 2)

They played Golf together, on a weekly basis from what I undertood.

Some Endgame: Part 1 questions....
                    What game has poor Harry never beat Tuvok in 3 years of playing?

What was the device that Janeway bartered for then ended up having to steal called?
                    The USS Defiant Rocks!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Clearly good questions, since nobody knows the answer I can visualize the game (the one with the silver toothpicks being arranged into a geometric shape, right?), but damned if I can remember what it was called. And as to the Janeway question, I haven't the foggiest.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
                        Why thanks brother CF lol I got through the first part of Engame. Very little Borg stuff going on, which like brother Starbase stated, is a good thing (Part 1 is much better than Part 2)

They played Golf together, on a weekly basis from what I undertood.

Some Endgame: Part 1 questions....
                        What game has poor Harry never beat Tuvok in 3 years of playing?

What was the device that Janeway bartered for then ended up having to steal called?
                        It was a Vulcan game called kal-toh. The device was a chrono-deflector, which emitted a tachyon pulse to form a temporal rift.

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        Clearly good questions, since nobody knows the answer
                        Looks as though somebody did.
                        sigpic

Comment

Show-off
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            Show-off
                            Nah. I watched Endgame not too long ago. That and I did enjoy Adm. Janeway telling off Korath.
                            sigpic

Comment

What was the name of the game that 7 of 9 and Neelix played weekly, especially after he left Voyager?

Optional: What day of the week did they play said game?
                              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                              Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                                What was the name of the game that 7 of 9 and Neelix played weekly, especially after he left Voyager?

Optional: What day of the week did they play said game?
                                kadisoch. I have seriously mispelled it
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X