X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She was great in that one!
    sigpic

Comment

My first and forever favorite episode of VOY is "Someone to watch over me".
      Then of course the J/C classics Resolutions, Coda, Hunters and Shattered.
      Good Doc ones like Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy; Virtuoso, Message in a bottle...#
      Yeah, that are the first ones that come to mind...
      Appearances may be deceiving.
      One man's ceiling is another man's floor.
      A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell.
      Never run with... scissors?

Comment

I loved the Doctor centric episode where he fell in love with the Vidiian woman Denara Pel!! I loved that!!! hahahaha!!
        sigpic

Comment

Remind me... what happened in Message in a Bottle?
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

The hologram gets transferred to the USS Prometheus through a hirogen relay network. Has to work with another EMH to repel a romulan attack.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Oh, that episode. It was so funny! Well, the part of the ship was anyway.
              sigpic

Comment

That episode makes me LOL all the time!! Robert Picardo and Andy Dick!! hahahaha!! Love it!! They were so sarcastic!! hahah !
                sigpic

Comment

What I remember about that episode- one of them tells the other to breath down his neck.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yep, that was actually Bob Picardo's idea...
                    (The Doc tells the EMH II to stop breathing down his neck, Mark II says his breath is holographic, the Doc says so is is neck, Mark II should stop nevertheless...)
                    Appearances may be deceiving.
                    One man's ceiling is another man's floor.
                    A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell.
                    Never run with... scissors?

Comment

I loved the whole scene where The Doctor was hinting to the Mark II that he had had sex before!! ROTFLMAO!!
                      sigpic

Comment

After seeing Deep Space Nine, I wonder which season of that show it would have been.
                        sigpic

Comment

Because I just watched this episode - I have always loved the way Janeway says "Delete the wife."
                          sigpic

Comment

Heh. That was the good the about the Fair Heaven episodes.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                              After seeing Deep Space Nine, I wonder which season of that show it would have been.
                              It'd be around season 6. Probably just before Sisko dragged the Romulans into the war In the Pale Moonlight (best episode ever)
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                                Message in a bottle, got to be 5 or 6 before the Romulans join the Dominion war but the dominion war had to have been a big enough distraction for the Federation not to declare war against the romulans.

I would love to have seen the prometheus kick some dominion butts. I bet that ship could take on an defeat a good dozen dominion fighters. Remember the defiant could handle 3 ships on her, may be more on her own.
                                Last edited by knowles2; 18 July 2014, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X