Deep Space 9 Superior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Besides the Maquis storyline which has some mention in TNG not really anything major as far as crossovers go. DS9 never makes any mention of VOY and the VOU references of DS9 are low at best.
    Thomas Riker works like this before their TNG their was a transporter accident that created two Rikers. One was abandonded on a planet and the other was the Cmdr. Riker we all know. Years later the Ent D visited to discover the abandoned Riker. The story unfolds for that Riker to discover who (blah blah blah) and Thomas Riker goes away never to be seen until the DS9 episode.

If you want to know the exact order TNG and the first two seasons of DS9 run together. VOY runs along side DS9 S3 all the way up to S7. The movies at most make refernce to a future DS9 plotline that I will not mention. As it stands. Star Trek: Generations occurs in late DS9 S3 but no mention is made of the events until the S4 premiere. Star Trek: First Contact occurs in early S5 but no mention is made until the episode called In Purgatory's shadow and its a small mention. Star Trek:Insurrection occurs in mid S7 and no mention of it is made at all in DS9. As for Star Trek:Nemesis it occurs after DS9
    As for YOV, the only reference I can think of is in late season 5, and it doesn't reference any specific episode but rather the premise of the show.
    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Yes, I am!
    sigpic
    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Thier are only two references in VOY and they are very vague mentionings of the Dominion. That and the scene of Voyager docked at DS9 for the pilot but all that happens is a Kim and Quark scene
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh, I meant the other way round, VOY mentions in DS9 - namely, Dr. Bashir, I Presume?.
        Yes, I am!
        sigpic
        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
          Oh, I meant the other way round, VOY mentions in DS9 - namely, Dr. Bashir, I Presume?.
          I don't recall Dr. Zimmerman making any mention of Voyager but I haven't seen that episode in a long time
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Zimmerman doesn't mention Voyager in 'Dr. Bashir, I Presume' because by this point, Voyager had yet to contact Earth. It wouldn't be until a year later that Voyager would contact Earth through Prometheus. The only reference to Voyager would be Zimmerman himself, who appeared.... once maybe twice as a hologram before appearing on DS9 as the real thing.

sigpic

Comment

I don't think it mentions Him...

Comment

His presence is a reference to YOV.

(and, well, he did, but they dubbed over it )
                Yes, I am!
                sigpic
                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

His presence is a reference to YOV.

(and, well, he did, but they dubbed over it )
                  I wouldn't go that far. Its just an actor playing a different character. To me a reference has to have some mention of the show or one of their plotlines
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Finished Season 3, Loved it. 8/10

Started watching Season 4, on episode 5 right now, "Rejoined". Oh my! Entire episode was every guy's dream, you know what I mean.
                    Favorite Characters:
                    Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
                    Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
                    SG1: Jack O'Neill
                    SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
                    Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

I seem to recall Rejoined having much controversery over that kiss. S4 is even better then S3. Have fun
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by BayGateScape View Post
                        Finished Season 3, Loved it. 8/10
                        Started watching Season 4, on episode 5 right now, "Rejoined". Oh my! Entire episode was every guy's dream, you know what I mean.
                        You're... certainly going through them very quickly.
                        Glad to hear you're enjoying DS9.

'Rejoined' was a very touching story.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                          You're... certainly going through them very quickly.
                          Glad to hear you're enjoying DS9.

'Rejoined' was a very touching story.
                          ya had nothing better to do over weekend
                          Favorite Characters:
                          Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
                          Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
                          SG1: Jack O'Neill
                          SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
                          Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

Originally posted by BayGateScape View Post
                            ya had nothing better to do over weekend
                            Wow you're certainly burning through DS9 quickly. I had barely enough time the past few days to watch even three episodes of Doctor Who season 3. Then again it's difficult for me to sit down and watch anything for a lengthy period of time as I'm used to standing for 6-10 hours a day.

By the way, you're getting to the heart of DS9's good episodes. Seasons 5 and 6 are easily my favorite--solid drama and action. Solid all around, really.
                            sigpic

Comment

10+ episodes a day? I don't think I could take that of any show. And I'm the guy who watched 7 seasons of SG-1 in a month and a half.
                              sigpic
                              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                                10+ episodes a day? I don't think I could take that of any show. And I'm the guy who watched 7 seasons of SG-1 in a month and a half.
                                I was doing about 6-7 episodes of my SG-1/SGA rewatch during Christmas break . Because of school I have reduced that number
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X