Deep Space 9 Superior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
    I'm the same age as you meathead. And I could out run, out swim, out lift and kick your azz.

Should I mention that I once dated your now lovely wife, I don't think you really want her to start comparing notes now do we my friend.

I won $3200 playing Texas Hold'em last night. I swear I could make it as a professional card player if I dedicated myself.
    That still doesn't tell me your age and I already guessed that you, brother Defiant, and brother Starbase are close to the same age.

If I was brother Defiant I would be gloating. She couldn't handle you but fell in love with brother Defiant. Looks like he is the victor.
    (I mean this in a jokative manner. No harm was intended to brother Fifth.)
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      That still doesn't tell me your age and I already guessed that you, brother Defiant, and brother Starbase are close to the same age.

If I was brother Defiant I would be gloating. She couldn't handle you but fell in love with brother Defiant. Looks like he is the victor.
      The question is how our dear Defiant is going to take it

(forgive me, I've spent the alst 12 hours, more or less, translating Welsh stories and I've gone completely mad in the ;process).
      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
      Yes, I am!
      sigpic
      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Anything about Ianto or Gwen in there?
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

No, unfortunately, just a lot about Jane Ifans, Meri Ifans, Catrin Owen (does that count?) and Wmffra. There was a Gwen in one of the stories I didn't read though
          Yes, I am!
          sigpic
          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            You are a persistant bugger aren't you brother jelgate. I was born on 9/12/65 at University of California Hospital in San Francisco at 9 minutes past midnight (12:09 am). I was 10lbs. 11oz. and had a full head of hair as I have been told.
            Originally posted by jelgate
            I will admit I dated and was dumped by USS Defiant's (more of a mutual seperation) wife long before they ever dated and eventually married. I know he had the hots for her when I was dating her (everyone had the hots for her, she is beautiful) and like a great friend he asked me (or maybe told me) that he was interested in Sally and that he wanted to date her but he didn't want it to ruin our freindship. So after being impressed by his honesty I gave them both my blessing (even Sally didn't want to enter into a relationship without my blessing). So they dated for maybe 2 years and got married. I know it sounds kind of Soap Operish, but we are all great friends and it was never a problem, hardly worth mentioning, right brother USS Defiant.
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
              The question is how our dear Defiant is going to take it
              More like how is he going to take the knuckly sandwich I am going give him when i see him next time.
              Originally posted by Pitry
              (forgive me, I've spent the alst 12 hours, more or less, translating Welsh stories and I've gone completely mad in the ;process).
              Interesting, was it done just for your own reading pleasure or is there another Lady Pitry?.
              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
              Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

You are a persistant bugger aren't you brother jelgate. I was born on 9/12/65 at University of California Hospital in San Francisco at 9 minutes past midnight (12:09 am). I was 10lbs. 11oz. and had a full head of hair as I have been told.
                LOL! I wonder if this qualifies as "too much information"?

Interesting, was it done just for your own reading pleasure or is there another Lady Pitry?.
                Oh, there's only one Lady Pitry I hope!
                But, while I wouldn't mind readnig Welsh for my own pleasure (and probabl;y would after... next month. wow.) I had to read extra stories because I'm writing a paper about narrative syntax in Modern Welsh as one of my end-of-degree-seminar-papers... and realised a bit too late I have way too many ambiguous examples, so I needed more examples and fast. The result - 12 straight hours of Kate Roberts with minimal breaks.

On the bright side, it showed me just how much progress I made with my Welsh in the past year. Last year I wouldn't've been able to do that in one day
                Yes, I am!
                sigpic
                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

You came out of the womb huge, I feel sorry for your mother, damn. That does explain why you are so big and muscular today though.
                  Originally posted by the Fifth Race
                  I will admit I dated and was dumped by USS Defiant's (more of a mutual seperation) wife long before they ever dated and eventually married. I know he had the hots for her when I was dating her (everyone had the hots for her, she is beautiful) and like a great friend he asked me (or maybe told me) that he was interested in Sally and that he wanted to date her but he didn't want it to ruin our freindship. So after being impressed by his honesty I gave them both my blessing (even Sally didn't want to enter into a relationship without my blessing). So they dated for maybe 2 years and got married. I know it sounds kind of Soap Operish, but we are all great friends and it was never a problem, hardly worth mentioning, right brother USS Defiant.
                  Did I just tune into the Jerry Spinger show or what, LOLOL, just kidding you two. I shouldn't really talk considering that my lovely wife of 12 years used to be brother Fifth's girlfriend at one time as well. As a matter of fact he introduced us and was my best man at our wedding.

Comment

To be fair,I was born on 2nd day of the the 8th months of the year 1988 at 1:06 am Spectrum Hospital in Grand Rapids, MI. My mother like to whine I took 26 hours Sorry, I don't my weight or lenght without consulting my baby book which is at my parents' house.

So what your saying is brother Fifth gives his ex-girlfriends to his friends.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh, there's only one Lady Pitry I hope!
                      You are the one and only Lady Pitry.
                      No, unfortunately, just a lot about Jane Ifans, Meri Ifans, Catrin Owen (does that count?) and Wmffra. There was a Gwen in one of the stories I didn't read though
                      Let's not forget Meilyg, Jestine, Kelemon, Kilydd, Aberfa, Amser, Beli Mawr, Fflergant, Fflewdwr, Goleuddydd, Hen Beddestyr, Morgannwg or the famous Uchdryd. Holy cow those are as painful to type as they are to rad or speak.

Comment

Oh, god, please tell me Amser is not a real name... no one should be put through that!

... and nah, they're more modern. No K's, for starters

(the disappearance of the letter K from Welsh must be the silliest story ever... )
                        Yes, I am!
                        sigpic
                        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

The micro-black hole created by the CERN Large Hadron Collider sucked in all the Ks via an interesting retro-temporal effect. Torchwood investigates that in their just-released audio adventure.
                          Last edited by nx01a; 16 September 2008, 11:18 AM.
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                            The black hole created by the CERN Large Hadron Collider sucked in all the Ks via an interesting retro-temporal effect. Torchwood investigates that in their just-released audio adventure.
                            *snorts*

Comment

Yay, story time

Heh, I just know what day I was born (9/27/1988)

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                              The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                                The micro-black hole created by the CERN Large Hadron Collider sucked in all the Ks via an interesting retro-temporal effect. Torchwood investigates that in their just-released audio adventure.
                                LOL, I wouldn't doubt a storyline involving the super-collidor in a future episode of Torchwood or Dr. Who.

Comment

Working...
                                X