Deep Space 9 Superior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cyrusDCmonster View Post
    "looking for par'mach in all the wrong places" funny episode. any worf episode is a good one.
    Three word: Sword of Kahlass
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Sorry were you trying to prove his point there?

Sword of Kahless, has its weak points. But on the other hand it has Kor hamming it up with theatrical brilliance.

edit: if you're going for worf episodes i don't enjoy; there was that one with Kurn and the suicide ritual.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Worf and Dax reminds me of a scene in S5 when Quark and a female Klingion enter the infirmary and Bashir asks why they have broken bones. When they laugh Bashir decides he does not want to know. Later when Worf and Dax enter with a similiar laugh Bashir says he is going to stop asking question. Its a hilarious scene
        My Favorite Julian Line. It was priceless. Worf and Dax were such a great couple.
        sigpic
        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith View Post
          Sorry were you trying to prove his point there?

Sword of Kahless, has its weak points. But on the other hand it has Kor hamming it up with theatrical brilliance.

edit: if you're going for worf episodes i don't enjoy; there was that one with Kurn and the suicide ritual.
          Kor couldn't save this episode. It dull with two Klingions just walking around a cave arguing about a weapon. If I wa Dax I would have stunned them both.
          Jelgate is right

Comment

She did, sort of, in the end. Though she did seem to hesitate way too much. Considering her weapon does have a stun setting. I'd have done it much sooner.
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

while klingon eps weren't my favorite the only one I didn't like was the one where Dax goes with the klingons to fight someone since it was revenge. I serious zoned out in the middle of it and my roomate fell asleep when we were watching it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Three word: Sword of Kahlass
                oh indeed!

those who don't fall, never stand up

Comment

Is it bad if the thing I like most about this show is staring at Bashir? I like the characters and stories too.... but yum.
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I don't think it's bad. The thing I like most about the show is staring at the Defiant, so I know where you're coming from.
                    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                      Is it bad if the thing I like most about this show is staring at Bashir? I like the characters and stories too.... but yum.
                      Same. Here. Best looking guy in the entire franchise, by far! I am completely in love with that guy. He was my motivation for getting through the first couple of seasons.

Comment

Even if I already know the secret, it's still hot to watch him use the medical terms. I'm not sure what his accent is supposed to be (in- universe) but... I'd listen to him read medical journals.

Anyway... what's a good episode for me to look forward in season two?
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I would say the Season 2 premiere 3 parter and if you a Bashir fan Armagaddeon Game is a good one
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                            Even if I already know the secret, it's still hot to watch him use the medical terms. I'm not sure what his accent is supposed to be (in- universe) but... I'd listen to him read medical journals.

Anyway... what's a good episode for me to look forward in season two?
                            they never offically say where hes from. but I go with English, since well later stuff with O'brien. don't want to spoil. as for the actor I love his accent and his looks.
                            sigpic

Comment

I attended the star trek london convention last friday it was great. J G Hertzler tried to steal my pen! Jeffrey Coombs and Casey Biggs and Michael Dorn are all sweethearts though i only met them briefly whilst collecting autographs and was shy so didnt say much to them Cirroc Lofton is very talkative I think i annoyed Avery Brooks though because i didnt realise he wanted to shake hands when i first went over and tried to hand him my pen and he had to tell me twice to shake hands and tell him my name cause i was nervous and my brain wasnt working and Nana Visitor actually remembered me from the Peterborough convention!
                              Quietly, so as not to alarm anyone, she began to go insane

Comment

wow jealous! I really want to go to a star trek convention. I couldn't go to the one in London since I live in the US and don't have that kind of money lol.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X