UFP Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFP Question

Earth was probably the least advanced planet by some distance when the Federation was formed i was wondering how did humans get to be the most dominet force within the federation within a 100 years or so, the other races must have gave us technology to upgrade our ships and defenses.

Also i liked the fact in Enterpise the crew wore aircraft boiler suites instead of stupid lycra suites and most people seemed to were normal clothes
    Daniel: Their whole world is in flames - and we're offering them gasoline. How does that help?
    Teal'c: We are in fact offering water.
    Jack O'Neill: Thank you.
    Daniel: I was speaking metaphorically.
    Jack O'Neill: Well stop it. It's not fair to Teal'c.

I think we were the most dominant because the writers were from earth
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by gary83
      Also i liked the fact in Enterpise the crew wore aircraft boiler suites instead of stupid lycra suites and most people seemed to were normal clothes
      This is why I have always liked Stargate and B5 better then Startrek. They wore more beleiveable cloths and they still have TV.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I know what you mean, the humans in star trek are so boring, stargate is alot more realistic and we'll never be like humans are protrayed in star trek which is a good thing
        Daniel: Their whole world is in flames - and we're offering them gasoline. How does that help?
        Teal'c: We are in fact offering water.
        Jack O'Neill: Thank you.
        Daniel: I was speaking metaphorically.
        Jack O'Neill: Well stop it. It's not fair to Teal'c.

Comment

Because the Humans were the cool kids. 4thDoctorB.gif
          sigpic
          Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Working...
          X