• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fierce (703)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON SEVEN
    FIERCE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 703

Kara signs up for a beauty pageant in the hopes of fitting in on Earth, and finds herself competing against a trio of meteor-infected beauties who can control the weather.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 03:12 PM.

since when does clark know that lana knows about his powers?
    500th post!!!!
    MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
    I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Originally posted by corey2002 View Post
      since when does clark know that lana knows about his powers?
      500th post!!!!
      Uh, since the season finale when he came out and said he was a little green alien from Mars.

Nah, she knows he's from Krypton. She also witnessed him using his powers in a previous episode.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
        She also witnessed him using his powers in a previous episode.
        right but im asking
        since when does clark KNOW that lana knows about his powers?
        MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
        I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

right but im asking
          As rarocks24 said - from the season six finale.

Comment

Remember in the barn, and then Lana started to walk away!! and Clarkyboy used his superspeed to stop her and try to confess and then she told him she knows!!

Thats when Clark knew about his powers being his powers but not being hers but his hers and his powers! Hehe!
            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Anyone else liking Kara more every episode?

Comment

The plot was abit corny, but it was a good Kara focused episode. She really does play the awkward alien very well and it was kind of fun watching her try and figure out how to fit in.
                Spoiler:
                I personally think they should have shown her actually taking the map, though.

I'm glad they're starting to make commentary on how much Chloe's character and journalist views have changed... hopefully we'll get to see more of the spunky journalist we all love return to us.

Deffinately one of my favourite Jimmy episodes, though.

Does anyone else miss Annette O'Toole? I do.

Comment

Ugh. I hate Kara so much.
                  Everytime she opens her mouth she adds several dozen plotholes to the series.

This episode was just so stupid... I misse Smallvile seasons one to four. =/

Comment

Kara rocks!

Comment

I agree, I think Kara rocks! She makes a good addition to the show, whether people like her or not. Not every fan is going to like every character, that would just make it a boring show. Have any of you checked out this site where you can make your own Smallville trailer? Whether you like Kara or not you can pull out scenes from the season and make your own tribute trailer which can be shared with your friends, family, your own profile and other fans! You get entered in a contest to win a Nokia phone, a TV, etc. Post your trailer so the rest of us can check it out!

http://smallvilletrailermaker.warnerbros.com/

Comment

Season 7 for Smallville finally comes out tomorrow guys!!! GO GET IT!!! haha gezz i have been waiting for this DVD set for awhile already!!! Season 7 was all about SUPER GIRL!!! I am so glad they got a new cast member on the show, especially a hot one too!! I just saw some nice trailers at the official Smallville website, CHECK IT OUT GUYS!!

http://smallvilletrailermaker.warnerbros.com/
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X