Vessell (522)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
    He wasn't flying after it. he was pulled into it.

It was a Phantom Zone shard....trapped him there...hence the scene at the end as he floats off into space.
    After a lot of 2nd guessing that says maybe you are right: I originally thought that Clark didn't recognize it for what it was. That he thought it was something Zod was "unleashing upon the world" so he went after it and got trapped. In any event, I can't wait to see how he gets out. Any guesses? I'm betting on a Lionel/Jor-El rescue.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
      After a lot of 2nd guessing that says maybe you are right: I originally thought that Clark didn't recognize it for what it was. That he thought it was something Zod was "unleashing upon the world" so he went after it and got trapped. In any event, I can't wait to see how he gets out. Any guesses? I'm betting on a Lionel/Jor-El rescue.
      Yeah, I reckon Lion-El (See what I did there?) will save Chloe, then fly out and save Clark, but probably killing Lionel in the process. So Clark flys back and fights Lex but then something happens and Zod leaves Lex or gets caught again.

Comment

Awesome episode, with a great cliffhanger at the end.

I am super impressed with this show. At first i was critical, but the show has been top class since the first ep. The characters, actors, and stories are great. Am looking forward to season 6....
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

It keeps getting better, the change into Superman is really going to be stunning.

Comment

i dunno seems like he jumped after it

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
              Ah, that's what I thought. I just looked to me like he was flying after it, so I was wondering why he flew after it and got trapped.

And why is it whenever theres a powercut, everyone just starts acting like animals?

think about what fine said. jist of it was "without our crude technology (which i admit we're way too dependant on) we're nothing but animals"

ps: it looks like clark jumped towards it. it'll be answered in s6
              A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
                think about what fine said. jist of it was "without our crude technology (which i admit we're way too dependant on) we're nothing but animals"

ps: it looks like clark jumped towards it. it'll be answered in s6
                Yeah, but just cos Fine says it doesn't make it true. I mean, a few weeks back there was a powercut here for all the houses around where I live. And you know what we did in the 'chaos' that ensued? Well I sat back, lit a candle and read a book. How uncivilised we are!!

Comment

Well that was Such a great Clifhanger . The realease of Zod Martha and Lois trapped in the PLane, Chloe and Lionel being beation to Death and to top it all of Clark is trapped in that box thing from the Superman II movie which I cant remember what is called. Perhaps hell return like at the start of S4 and actually fly around being Kalel (except a litlle Less Evil).
                  Well Brainiac looks like he is goine or is he.....
                  and Lex is well Zod Infact ai was a bit dissapaointed that he didnt yell 'SON OF JOREL, KNEEL BEFORE ZOD !!!!!!!' that wouldve been cool. Roll on Season 6 and once again I have nothing to do on Mondays anymore.
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha

I know it was too much to expect, but I really wished they could have sprung the budget for an actual new actor for Zod. Really wish the ep had ended with 'Kneel before Zod!' rather than a kiss.
                    Really? That was my favorite part of it, and Zod (as Luthor) looked actually COOL in that coat. And I like evil Lana - I hope she gets to kick Superman in his weakened-by-kryonite balls. He's treated her like dirt for 5 seasons - Luthor (now Zod)? He told her immediately about his powers, he has always loved her (even in his dreams).

I hope when Smallville ends, Luthor becomes himself again, but becomes good, and marries Lana. I'm tired of Luthor always becoming evil in every Superman show. Do something different for once.

Comment

Working...
                    X