• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the best spin off for smallville will be "superman"

Comment

Metroplis or Justice legue!

(Sorry can't spell today)

Comment

I'd like to see to see them maybe introduce Jimmy, the one who becomes the Green Lantern. And go from there, occasionally have Clark do guest spots and all the other cast just transfer to that show.

But I have to agree with SaberBlade, Gotham would just kick ass, maybe after the third Batman film though? Batman's dark enough that they could get by with dark lighting and bad graphics. Plus Batman doesn't have superpowers, it'd be mostly stunts and detective work. It'd be extremely intellectual and would be awesome to see the Batman Begins story expanded into a series, how he becomes Batman and discovers the "Batman" identity.
        Last edited by jmoz; 25 October 2010, 04:01 PM. Reason: said green arrow instead of green lantern

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          My money would be Green Arrow, although I wouldn't mind having something about Bruce Wayne down. Bruce Wayne's "Gotham" to Superman's "Smallville".

I think Green Arrow would be best, but the idea of having a JLU series with Clark appearing every so often would be great. This same concept could be carried over if a Green Arrow series was done, with Chloe and the other JLU members appearing.
          When they were first talking of creating a tv show in the vein of smallville initially their idea was to do a series about a young Bruce Wayne instead of a young Clark Kent. For whatever reason it failed to get off the ground and instead they went with the young superman. It was for the better imo, although i would have probably enjoyed a series about batmans roots i prefer superman.

Comment

I'd love to have a Green Arrow spin-off.

Comment

Supergirl or Legion. Justic League would probably require the cast to stay, just for a new show. They probably want to do something else.

Comment

My choice would be for a Supergirl spin-off just because I like to perve on Laura Vandervoort, but would she be good enough to carry her own show? I suppose it's possible she'd be the Xena of the franchise and her show would end up being more popular than the one it spun-off from.
                This time... it's war!

Comment

Supergirl isn't likely because Laura is doing V.

I'd hope for a Justice League series, especially now that SGU is cancelled so Alaina Huffman could perhaps get involved.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                    Supergirl isn't likely because Laura is doing V.

I'd hope for a Justice League series, especially now that SGU is cancelled so Alaina Huffman could perhaps get involved.
                    V only has a 10 episode run coming up. Makes me think the station it's on isn't thinking it'll make enough money. And the way several sci-fi shows over the past few years have barely made a season 2 before being dropped, I don't have high hopes that V will last.

JL would be nice too! I like what the CW has been doing with Nikita. I know shows like that and Smallville and Supernatural don't bring in the numbers they want for the giggling teen girl demo, but they do seem to do these kind of shows well.
                    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Maybe not a Justice League spin off but how about something like Origins. Basically, they show the origins of all the superheroes that are in the Justice League and how they eventually come together, then the spin off of Origins could be Justice League. It'd be a pretty dynamic show with a dynamic cast going through the various origin stories of all the superheroes.

I mean, I'd like to see Michael Shanks back as Hawkeye maybe and also show his origin story. That Martian guy's origin story. Flash, everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                        V only has a 10 episode run coming up. Makes me think the station it's on isn't thinking it'll make enough money. And the way several sci-fi shows over the past few years have barely made a season 2 before being dropped, I don't have high hopes that V will last.
                        I didn't know V was only getting a 10 episode second season. That should make it possible for Laura to do the show, especially as both are filmed in Vancouver. The two season thing is also a really good point, but 10 episodes does give it a better chance at being renewed for a third season.

sigpic

Comment

aquaman seriers would be nice. OR JLA.
                          there is soo much great Tv they can make with what they have of charaters inside the DC Realm, so whatevere they pick, let's hope they can writt good scripts
                          now my brothers in arms,, i stand before you now, like our for father did in the heed of battel,let us take the steel and our honor to victory

Comment

Justice League!!!!!!!!
                            1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
                            5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
                            6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:1-6

Comment

I'd rather see a Justice Society of America series.
                              sigpic
                              Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Wasn't there a pilot for Aquaman filmed?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X