No announcement yet.

Haunted (211)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but he had to save her, his love, even though it meant condemning himself to anger and hate.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      Yeah, but he had to save her, his love, even though it meant condemning himself to anger and hate.
      Yeah , i hope one day Helen can release him from his darkness
      But in the pod cast CH did say John doesnt like the clam becase Druitt is so used to the creature
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
        Yeah , i hope one day Helen can release him from his darkness
        But in the pod cast CH did say John doesnt like the clam becase Druitt is so used to the creature
        He's forgotten what it's like to be human in his mind. The creature brought him chaos and he's gotten used to fighting for his sanity.
        sigpic

Comment

He's forgotten what it's like to be human in his mind. The creature brought him chaos and he's gotten used to fighting for his sanity.
          The entity sounds like a drug you get hooked on it after a while .
          I wounder what John will do if the creature is ever fully taken from him again but for a longer time ?
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I think he would get used to having the demon gone if it meant atoning to Helen for what he had done.
            sigpic

Comment

I think he would get used to having the demon gone if it meant atoning to Helen for what he had done.
              Yeah I watched it again today and the scene where he say's to Helen he loves her i noticed he was standing pritty close i mean when he teleported it looked like she could have almost gone with him
              sigpic

Comment

I know!!

I wish soemthing more had happened and we had gotten more of what they talked about in the cell.
                sigpic

Comment

I know!!

I wish soemthing more had happened and we had gotten more of what they talked about in the cell.
                  Yeah!
                  I noticed in the holding area while they were waiting Helen was holding the handcuffs i wounder why ?hehehehe
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah!
                    I noticed in the holding area while they were waiting Helen was holding the handcuffs i wounder why ?hehehehe
                    that is just naughty!! I like it!!

i would have to watch it again to see that.

But I think it was good for Helen to be trapped in close quarters with him, not for shippy reasons, but she got to see him again without the creature to inject malice and hate into his words.
                    sigpic

Comment

that is just naughty!! I like it!!

i would have to watch it again to see that.

But I think it was good for Helen to be trapped in close quarters with him, not for shippy reasons, but she got to see him again without the creature to inject malice and hate into his words.
                      Yeah! she was trapped with the John she rembers rather than the one influenced by the creature
                      If you can just check and see if it was the handcuffs i'll check to but i'm positive thats what she holding
                      sigpic

Comment

lol!! I'l have to do that....

It as nice to see John in a calm serene state... lol!!
                        sigpic

Comment

lol!! I'l have to do that....

It as nice to see John in a calm serene state... lol!!
                          It's nice to see his nice gentile side but it's also good to see his darkside a very sexy darkside ....hehehehe
                          sigpic

Comment

It's nice to see his nice gentile side but it's also good to see his darkside a very sexy darkside ....hehehehe
                            Oh yes the DARK SIDE ... or.... Jack The Ripper!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh yes the DARK SIDE ... or.... Jack The Ripper!!
                              The Rippers Dark Side..lol
                              sigpic

Comment

This episode was definitely wonderfully done and I love the Helen and John shipperness of this episode!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X