Pavor Nocturnus (205)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
    did they say that in the show, if so I didn't but I was watching in a noisy place.

No, i have some medical knowledge in my brain, lol!! But when she was scrounging for things to use she cut her hand. Virus have been known to mutate from water to air and then back again. When they washed her down it was merely a preventive measure, just in case. But the wouldn't have known if she had been infected till she turned.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      No, i have some medical knowledge in my brain, lol!! But when she was scrounging for things to use she cut her hand. Virus have been known to mutate from water to air and then back again. When they washed her down it was merely a preventive measure, just in case. But the wouldn't have known if she had been infected till she turned.
      Didn't know that about virus!
      sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Didn't know that about virus!
        some virus's have that ability.

but the premise of this eppy is that you would have to be bit...lol!! Still loved it!!
        sigpic

Comment

some virus's have that ability.

but the premise of this eppy is that you would have to be bit...lol!! Still loved it!!
          Yes it was very powerful part!

Comment

I knew why they were doing that.... but it was still... WHOA... and I had to look away briefly.
            sigpic

Comment

I knew why they were doing that.... but it was still... WHOA... and I had to look away briefly.
              It make me kinda anger, she was being manhandle and stripped of her clothing.

Comment

AT did a great job, as bad as it looked it was still looked good the way she played it was all the more powerful
                sigpic

Comment

AT did a great job, as bad as it looked it was still looked good the way she played it was all the more powerful
                  She did, If an actor can make some feel any powerful emotion they did a awesome job.

Comment

so far this has to be the darkest eppy yet... that we have seen.
                    sigpic

Comment

so far this has to be the darkest eppy yet... that we have seen.
                      Probably one of my favorite since I was never a 100 percent sure what was going on.

Comment

lol!! i may watch it again later today. I was at work on Friday and so i didn't get to see everything so... tomorrow ZOMBIES and Kewl Helen in apocolyptic world
                        sigpic

Comment

lol!! i may watch it again later today. I was at work on Friday and so i didn't get to see everything so... tomorrow ZOMBIES and Kewl Helen in apocolyptic world
                          I think the best part is that I keeping it was something it wasn't! By the and once all my ideas were throw out, I just wanted to figure out what was going. Sadly, I wish they made it a 2 part!

Comment

What a brilliant episode. Was anyone else worried that the zombies were actually going to be caused by Tesla. They seemed a bit similar to his braindead vampires. So glad they didn't go down that route and the actual resolution was so cool.

As others have said i'd have liked some mention to how Tesla died. Find it hard to believe he wouldn't have tried to save the world.

Amanda was brilliant. The episode was visually brilliant. It was nice to see a much darker and harder(emotionally) will. I actually liked the mullet as representation of how he's gone past any concept of fashionable to pure desperation.

I want more episodes like this.

Comment

I would have liked to see John face seeing her back alive again.

I was shocked too, but also I didn't get the point. If the virus was spread my being bitten and know cure, what was the point of the shower?
                              I was thinking the same thing after we got a cut to the commercial because I was so mad to see Helen treated like that. I am always wary of females being given scenes like this so I was wondering that too.

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                              Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

I loved this ep. I loved everything about this ep It was so much better than last weeks ep, That's all I got
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X