No announcement yet.

Hero (204)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if this has been posted before so apologies if it has, I re watched Hero last night and noticed that Joe the security guard was listed as working for the Beedie Group!

http://sanctuary-caps.com/displayimage.php?pos=-42013
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
      Not sure if this has been posted before so apologies if it has, I re watched Hero last night and noticed that Joe the security guard was listed as working for the Beedie Group!

LOL! Good catch.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post

I caught that too

As for the episode itself, I really liked it - it's my favorite from S2 - but I do think that Pavor Nocturnus should've come first. Even so, it's just such an enjoyable episode that I kind of didn't mind
        sigpic
        ~the guitarists~

Comment

I rewatched this episode for the first time yesterday and I enjoyed it much more this time around than when I first saw it, probably because after EON/Eulogy I was a bit thrown by such a light-hearted episode. CG did a great job as the Adjuster and his commentary on the DVD is just hilarious.

sigpic

Comment

The suit reminded me a lot of the Ancient personal shield from Hide and Seek in SGA in terms of the whole wishing it off thing.

I got a chuckle out of them using the Green Arrow origin as part of Walter's fake origin, considering he's a regular character on Smallville (which is filmed across the street or something close like that).

Comment

I liked this episode. It was light and fluffy, which was kinda nice to see on a somewhat drama-heavy show. But that said, I think it was *too* fluffy to air right after Eulogy. It was a little too jarring, so soon after accepting Ashley as dead. But at the same time, it was kinda necessary, to reassure us viewers that it was not going to be all angst all the time.

So, mixed feelings, a bit

Overall though, airing schedule aside, brilliant episode!

Comment

So hero.....gotta admit, i found it trying, simply because I don't like episodes of anything where someone is foolish. Just my personal quirk.

that said, both storylines were pretty good. I liked the monster hunt, even as I liked Kate confronting her past....and proving her loyalty - at least for the present. Kate probably didn't realize that sally gave helen a blow by blow account of all that happened, and Helen, with her squishy morales, certainly doesn't cotton to murder...yet has to acknowledge that one less constantine in the universe is a good thing, for her and her abnormals. andthe fact that Kate just handled it, which I think is that kind of independant thinking magnus likes.

good comedic relief after all the angst of the past few episodes, but still with some grace and tact and not totally silly
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I share that personal quirk Sky. The episode is ok but not one that I tend to watch.

I'm sure Kate was nervous when Magnus asked to talk to her since their prior "talks" was Helen threatening her most of the time. I agree that Helen isn't one to condone murder but since Sally was sure to fill her in on what happened she felt Constantine would have had to be deal with anyway. The talk was to let Kate knew she was aware of it and Helen's way of warning her not to do it again.

I did have to chuckle at Henry's enthusiasm and Helen just leading in and leaving him hanging .
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, helen's little talk was very much a 'you can't sneak anything past me' warning. she knew, maybe didn't condone, but couldn't condemn (one less abnormal hunter/trafficker is a good thing)
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X