Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    So as I said don't mess with me ...
    Spoiler:
    ... a na ktorých ? ...
    I got a new idea about a topic
    Spoiler:
    Na všech

You know that Helen had a chance to spend time with many people from history. Who would be a perfect partner for her ? Who would you like to see her with ?
    Do you think that she had a contretemps with someone famous ?
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Hello there Helen's army xD
      The pics are STUNNING!

Comment

Originally posted by Nad1993 View Post
        Hello there Helen's army xD
        The pics are STUNNING!
        Hello, no .. these pictures aren't stunning, Amanda is .. don't forget

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
          Hello, no .. these pictures aren't stunning, Amanda is .. don't forget
          Riight, glad to have another genius in my fam to improve me with those
          She soo is...one word to describe Amy? Amy! :lol.

Comment

A message from JuliaR

Just to say that I will be collecting birthday messages for Amanda this year on behalf of her official site at AT.com, but only when I get home from Vancouver.

I'll set up a special email address to receive them and Amanda shall have them in her inbox on her birthday exactly.

So get your thinking caps on as to what you want to write and when I get back I'll collect them into a "birthday card" for her.

Would be grateful if you could spread the word. Thanks!

Julia

Comment

Originally posted by Nad1993 View Post
              Riight, glad to have another genius in my fam to improve me with those
              She soo is...one word to describe Amy? Amy! :lol.
              Genius One word to describe Amy ? Amy WoW Nad you are reall genius
              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
              sigpic

Comment

Genius One word to describe Amy ? Amy WoW Nad you are reall genius
                Dictionary :
                Amy
                = to express or explain something special, unrepeatable, something which make you take a bow. Something that take you a breath away.

Comment

Dictionary :
                  Amy
                  = to express or explain something special, unrepeatable, something which make you take a bow. Something that take you a breath away.
                  Another Genius ... In our family are only geniuses ... We are such intelligent family
                  sigpic

Comment

Another Genius ... In our family are only geniuses ... We are such intelligent family
                    Zoe calls me Genius all day Hehe. And I will scan for including Amy in dictionaries .. will you help me ?

Comment

Zoe calls me Genius all day Hehe. And I will scan for including Amy in dictionaries .. will you help me ?
                      If I'm right you wanted to find pick of Helen when she was small ... not you want to do this ? You are genius
                      sigpic

Comment

If I'm right you wanted to find pick of Helen when she was small ... not you want to do this ? You are genius
                        Hehe, I will try .. today in the evening .. I will drown into deep depth of Google and I will find something . Now I am going to go out with my Doggie. And I will take my Niko's clone too. During my trip .. I will think about Teslen and about my FF. I need to find a good way to end this chapter and write another one.

Comment

Hehe, I will try .. today in the evening .. I will drown into deep depth of Google and I will find something . Now I am going to go out with my Doggie. And I will take my Niko's clone too. During my trip .. I will think about Teslen and about my FF. I need to find a good way to end this chapter and write another one.
                          Just think sweetie I can't wait
                          sigpic

Comment

Just think sweetie I can't wait
                            I though about my FF and now I know what kind of end I will choose. But I won't tell you anything.
                            And I know that I want to write small FF about Helen at Ox Uni among the men It would be fun

Comment

I though about my FF and now I know what kind of end I will choose. But I won't tell you anything.
                              And I know that I want to write small FF about Helen at Ox Uni among the men It would be fun
                              You won't tell me ? ... Ok *angry*
                              sigpic

Comment

What the readers of one blog says is the 10 HOTTEST PRIME TIME TV BABES and Amanda placed at number 5!!
                                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Working...
                                X