Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    I like angst banners ... and this one is really beatiful you are talented ...
    Hope to see more arts from you
    Thanks. Well, since this is a Helen Magnus thread, I will post two experimental HM pieces (no angst).
    They are both the same idea, just different pictures.

The text is a quick biography of HM from Wikipedia.
    sigpic
    || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
      Thanks. Well, since this is a Helen Magnus thread, I will post two experimental HM pieces (no angst).

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...gnus_text1.png
      http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...gnus_text2.png

WoW This looks interesting ... how did you do that ? Just pic and text ? or ?
      btw good idea with that text I mean the fact that you used her biography
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

WoW This looks interesting ... how did you do that ? Just pic and text ? or ?
        btw good idea with that text I mean the fact that you used her biography
        Yeah there are only two layers: (1) picture and (2). When I created it I put the picture on top of the text. When you use the Alt key and hover your mouse over the line between the two layers you can create a clipping mask, which means that the the image is clipped to only be shown through the text (or whatever shape/brush is int he layer beneath it). So you have to have a lot of text and it has to be tiny so you can get a lot of detail from the picture. Make sense? BTW - I use Photoshop.

Edit: Well, actually there are three layers, because there is a background behind the text.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah there are only two layers: (1) picture and (2). When I created it I put the picture on top of the text. When you use the Alt key and hover your mouse over the line between the two layers you can create a clipping mask, which means that the the image is clipped to only be shown through the text (or whatever shape/brush is int he layer beneath it). So you have to have a lot of text and it has to be tiny so you can get a lot of detail from the picture. Make sense? BTW - I use Photoshop.

Edit: Well, actually there are three layers, because there is a background behind the text.
          Shocking but yes it make sense to me ... I understand ....
          and it's good art ... really interesting choice to make something with Amanda ... I like it
          sigpic

Comment

Wow! there really good CC awsome work
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Really interesting choice to make something with Amanda ... I like it
              I see something that someone else has done and I have to try it, with whatever show I happen to be obsessed with at the moment.
              sigpic

Comment

I see something that someone else has done and I have to try it, with whatever show I happen to be obsessed with at the moment.
                Well, good for you and for us too .... I like your arts ...
                sigpic

Comment

CC, I love your banner and these two pictures with Amanda. Great work you did.
                  I hope to see your art again and soon ..
                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                    CC, I love your banner and these two pictures with Amanda. Great work you did.
                    I hope to see your art again and soon ..
                    I can't wait for your arts too ...
                    sigpic

Comment

I am working on new avatars, I made new ones for SG and now I am going to make new ones for Sanctuary Especially for Helen / Amanda. I miss making art with her

Comment

I am working on new avatars, I made new ones for SG and now I am going to make new ones for Sanctuary Especially for Helen / Amanda. I miss making art with her
                        Well, me too ... my last 2 arts were with Sergey ... I have to do somethong with Amanda
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, me too ... my last 2 arts were with Sergey ... I have to do somethong with Amanda
                          You should do something, Amanda deserves it. And your art becomes great .. more and more
                          What would you say about a challenge .. ? Challenge about Amanda Tapping / Helen Magnus for all of us

Comment

You should do something, Amanda deserves it. And your art becomes great .. more and more
                            What would you say about a challenge .. ? Challenge about Amanda Tapping / Helen Magnus for all of us
                            Challenge ? For all of us ? ... haha ... That's good joke ... I'm begginer ... I did 10th banners in my whole life ...
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes! I am in!
                              sigpic

Comment

Challenge ? For all of us ? ... haha ... That's good joke ... I'm begginer ... I did 10th banners in my whole life ...
                                That's okay! We are all AT/HM fans . . . as long as you create something it will be great.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X