No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps Helen slowed down the rate of growth like she did with Erika but to a grater extent. And she finely had Ashley not because she thought it was safe like she said, but because she Ashley had finely grown to much and she had to let the process finish.

Comment

I ship these two so much! Their flirty relationship is so much fun to watch. They have all that UST and it woud've been interesting to see how it would've played out in season 5 *sniff*.
      They complement each other and are all each other have left from The Five. Also, they won't die on each other (hopefully). It's so romantic. Aww Teslen...

Comment

I finally have the Teslen calendar:

I'm sorry that it is so bad...
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

^ No, yami, it is good ^^ (Well, at least as far as I can watch it, my computer apparently isn't a shipper )

If I didn't need so much white space to write I'd print it for work

Comment

Thank you FO
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Hi!!!!! I'M BACK!!!!!

School got in the way (boo exams and life changing stuff, weh!!)

I'll probably disappear off again at some point in September cause school again...seriously, school ruins lives doesn't it!?

But anyway....has anyone seen those deleted scenes from the DVD yet....... OMG!
              sigpic
              Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
              'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
              : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
              Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                Hi!!!!! I'M BACK!!!!!

School got in the way (boo exams and life changing stuff, weh!!)

I'll probably disappear off again at some point in September cause school again...seriously, school ruins lives doesn't it!?

But anyway....has anyone seen those deleted scenes from the DVD yet....... OMG!
                School is so time-consuming. I feel I have a life outside the internet sometimes.

Heck yes!!

Spoiler:
                Maybe it's my own self-loathing, but I'm not insulted or anything.
                Shouldn't you be in the lab?
                Yes. Henry and I are getting very close to finding a way to remotely disrupt the Death-nodes as he calls them.
                Accurate title.
                But I'm finding it hard to work with the distractions.
                Such as...guilt?
                How 'bout lies. C'mon, Helen, you can hide it from the kids, but me? I know you too well, Mrs. Robinson.
                Go back to work, Nikola.
                I will if you tell me what you're up to.
                I have no idea what you're blathering on about.
                Secret phone calls, shutting down Sanctuaries, Wallstreet. C'mon, Helen, let me in.
                To what? My classified book of the month club?
                I've been trying to figure it out. Ever since I sobered up. And it all seems to come down to New York, 1901. The same year that fascist J. P. Morgan ran me off Long Island.
                You took him for three million dollars and built a radio tower to talk to aliens.
                Which worked, thank you very much. Regardless, when you came to me asking about the controlled use of nitroglycerin, our target was a Peruvian deep water cave. Now, I thought that I was helping you capture some useless multi-headed shark.
                And?
                You lied to me. According to the Praxian database, that cave leads to an arterial pathway to Hollow Earth.
                Now, how could I have possibly have known that? We merely discovered Hollow Earth last year.
                The rest of us, yes, but you've known about it for 113 years. So I'm wondering if the Helen Magnus who wined and dined me at Hotel Millez Floraz in 1902 was you...or the other you.
                Oh, Nikola. You're the genius. You figure it out.
                Squeeing at this scene! I already posted it on the Nikola Tesla-Jonathon Young Thunk-Discussion/Appreciation Thread, but I didn't expand on the greatness of Teslen.

Comment

Originally posted by tinnec View Post
                  School is so time-consuming. I feel I have a life outside the internet sometimes.

Heck yes!!

Spoiler:

Squeeing at this scene! I already posted it on the Nikola Tesla-Jonathon Young Thunk-Discussion/Appreciation Thread, but I didn't expand on the greatness of Teslen.
                  I love that scene too! And now I think of it I love any scene with Nikola and Helen teasing each other!
                  sigpic
                  Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Oh my, why couldn´t they leave that scene in? That was so squeeworthy. First I not even recognized that she went two times to visit him, only after reading the dialoge I noticed that (thank you tinnec). I really want to know what was going on...that really shows how much she was missign him, poor Helen.

So, what do you think, if there would have been a season 5, would they have tried a relationship?

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                      Oh my, why couldn´t they leave that scene in? That was so squeeworthy. First I not even recognized that she went two times to visit him, only after reading the dialoge I noticed that (thank you tinnec). I really want to know what was going on...that really shows how much she was missign him, poor Helen.

So, what do you think, if there would have been a season 5, would they have tried a relationship?
                      Yes I definitely think they should have left this scene in. Wonder if it was just the time factor or some other reason they decided not to. I was still hoping for some explanation of what happened in Vienna in the spring though! Suppose we'll have to decide for ourselves.

Well there would have had to have been some reckoning about that kiss, right? I don't think we'd have gotten a committed relationship but I think they would have upped the sexual tension between them. Just going from what I think the writers would have done, not necessarily what the shippers would have liked. (and based on Amanda's comments in the Tesla character profile.)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

They probably took it out for time purposes and because it actually didn't push the plot forward.

You're welcome!

I know!! What happened!? We know the when, but they're cyptic on the what.

If there'd have been a season 5, I'm guessing they'd have a flirtationship. I mean, they just can't leave that kiss hanging. Eventually they'd have to talk about it. Also, neither of them are ready for a relationship. It just isn't the right time for either of them. They're both too busy. They do enjoy having each other around and they admire each other, but just can't committ at the moment.

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                        Yes I definitely think they should have left this scene in. Wonder if it was just the time factor or some other reason they decided not to. I was still hoping for some explanation of what happened in Vienna in the spring though! Suppose we'll have to decide for ourselves.

Well there would have had to have been some reckoning about that kiss, right? I don't think we'd have gotten a committed relationship but I think they would have upped the sexual tension between them. Just going from what I think the writers would have done, not necessarily what the shippers would have liked. (and based on Amanda's comments in the Tesla character profile.)
                        I doubt we'd ever get an actual scene based on it...Jonathon added the line "Remember?" so it's totally Amanda/Jonathon. So unless one of them fesses, we're on our own.

They MUST talk about that kiss. ITA with your second paragraph. I can't see them striking up a relationship right off the bat because they're not in a place for that. Sexy time, however, may be an option.

Oh! Something I noticed in Chimera: Nikola and Helen finish each other's sentences...a lot.

Comment

Also, neither of them are ready for a relationship. It just isn't the right time for either of them. They're both too busy.
                          Well if now isn´t the right time, then I wonder when would that be? I mean she almost died, it almost went wrong, that leaves marks on every person, so maybe she thinks now or never. And busy is she always. And he too thought that she is dead, so it wouldn´t be too illogical if they confess their feelings for each other. If they now don´t try it I don´t know what has to happen that they try a relationship.

I know that Amanda said they couldn´t be together cause they would loose that tention but that don´t has to be the case, it all depends on how they would have done that. But alas that´s not important anymore, I just like to think that they are together and happy And I would like to have a statement by TPTB regarding those two, what they think.

Comment

Well if now isn´t the right time, then I wonder when would that be? I mean she almost died, it almost went wrong, that leaves marks on every person, so maybe she thinks now or never. And busy is she always. And he too thought that she is dead, so it wouldn´t be too illogical if they confess their feelings for each other. If they now don´t try it I don´t know what has to happen that they try a relationship.

I know that Amanda said they couldn´t be together cause they would loose that tention but that don´t has to be the case, it all depends on how they would have done that. But alas that´s not important anymore, I just like to think that they are together and happy And I would like to have a statement by TPTB regarding those two, what they think.
                            By not ready, Nikola isn't ready to settle down yet. He seems to be too restless atm. And Helen...wow, you're right. I pulled a Tesla and forget to factor in the death part. *rethinking*

The hopeless romantic in me wants to believe they can and will work it out through each other but the realist asks about when the UST is resolved.

Will TPTB ever have an open question thing in which they can answer this? Or perhaps, if there is a movie, maybe it'll be addressed in that?

Comment

Do you really see him as that restless? I always had the impression that he likes hang out in the Sanctuary and was not in a hurry leave, but of course at one point he has to, cause Helen would wonder why he is still there and he would run out of arguments which would explain his presence and he can of course not just be honest.

The hopeless romantic in me wants to believe they can and will work it out through each other but the realist asks about when the UST is resolved.
                              That sounds as if they would loose interest in each other after they slept with each other, but that what attracts them is much more, I don´t know how to say.
                              I don´t think there would be the problem after theiy resolveld their UST, sometimes I´m not even sure if they already did it or not, but regardless I don´t think the Sex thing would be the most important to them. They obviously like spending time with each other and that wouldn´t stop after sleeping with each other, that would just be a bonus.
                              And really they love each other, don´t they, so it would work.

Will TPTB ever have an open question thing in which they can answer this? Or perhaps, if there is a movie, maybe it'll be addressed in that?
                              Oh I hope so, I asked on facebook, now I´m waiting.

Comment

Do you really see him as that restless? I always had the impression that he likes hang out in the Sanctuary and was not in a hurry leave, but of course at one point he has to, cause Helen would wonder why he is still there and he would run out of arguments which would explain his presence and he can of course not just be honest.

That sounds as if they would loose interest in each other after they slept with each other, but that what attracts them is much more, I don´t know how to say.
                                I don´t think there would be the problem after theiy resolveld their UST, sometimes I´m not even sure if they already did it or not, but regardless I don´t think the Sex thing would be the most important to them. They obviously like spending time with each other and that wouldn´t stop after sleeping with each other, that would just be a bonus.
                                And really they love each other, don´t they, so it would work.

Oh I hope so, I asked on facebook, now I´m waiting.
                                Yeah, I do see him as restless. He just...doesn't stick around for long in places.
                                Oh, I could see him getting bored at the Sanctuary unless Helen gives him something to do. He likes to invent and Helen doesn't have the best lab/environment for that. And Tesla is too high on his horse to take care of Abnormals by feeding them or something.

Good point. What if sexual tension is NEVER resolved!
                                True that sex never drew them to each other (okay, maybe it was a factor, but not the major factor). They both have their smarts and histories and experiences that the other admires. They're going to be around--hopefully--forever and they have been friends for the longest time because of their love of knowledge. As scientists, their passion is what they specialize in. I think Helen would be willing to start a relationship but Nikola needs to open up and learn to put others before him and not to become super absorbed in his work. Make sense?

Let us know if you hear back from them!

Comment

Working...
                                X