Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all!

Gosh it's been too long since I came in here. I don't even think I popped in to have a proper rant about where exactly that scene was (Helen touching Nikola's face) in the last ep?!

Well, hopefully I'll be a frequent visitor again and you can all help keep me entertained whilst we wait on news of a season 5 (unless anyone's heard anything already?!)

es - hope you have a good time away
    yamii - love the art (as always)
    dinoman - love Niko's expression in your sig

*hands out hugs*
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Thanks, lastrequest. It's a pity that they cut this scene out. I'm dying to know what he was doing in Magnus's seat.
      sigpic
      Sign by me

Comment

I don't understand why it was in the promo pics for the ep if they weren't going to use it hopefully it'll be on the dvd extras and hopefully with a really good reason as to why it was cut

I'm wondering when the DVDs will be out actually... considering it's still not being shown in the UK yet.
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Good to hear you find my ramblings interesting

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
          I'm not convinced Helen wasn't just saying this to Nikola out of spite and anger - he was trying to kill her at the time. She may have just said that in the heat of the moment.
          I am pretty sure the anger Helen felt at the moment made the comment sound much more mean that what the situation probably was (after all 'no one' includes Helen) But insults like that don't work if there isn't a shred of truth in them. How many exceptions there were, or if John was one of them, that is difficult to tell.

Comment

never saw this pic, you guys are talking about. but i'd imagine that its a deleted scene.
            sigpic

Comment

Dropping in a new Teslen banner
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Hey lastrequest! *tackle hug*

I am pretty sure the anger Helen felt at the moment made the comment sound much more mean that what the situation probably was (after all 'no one' includes Helen) But insults like that don't work if there isn't a shred of truth in them. How many exceptions there were, or if John was one of them, that is difficult to tell.
                A grain of truth, yes, but still I think the affection The Five had for each other (however bizarre) would have sort of negated any 'dislike' they had. Even John and Nikola have randomly civil moments which indicates they weren't always at each other's throats. Like that deleted scene from FKandC where they're both worrying over Helen in her office...I think it is. I think the kind of relationship the members of The Five had goes beyond conventional notions of 'like' and 'dislike'. I think Helen was just throwing an insecurity of Nikola's about no one liking him in his face in her anger.

Dropping in a new Teslen banner
                Great banner! I love the two images of them you used together.

Comment

a little banner...

sigpic

Comment

i know this is slightly unrelated but.. this couple reminds me of niko/helen couple..strangely

... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VydKxpkXLhI

Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
                    - Doctor Who (series 7)
                    - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
                    - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
                    - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
                    - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Haven't posted in a while, but just wanted to say that I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts about Helen and Tesla.

And I want to add that it is a definite pity that the promo pic of them was cut from the season finale. I hope they put up the deleted scene somewhere. Maybe it will make it to the DVD!

Comment

Thank you Zara xo
                        Nola I love your banner its awesome! Awesome work xo

I've been watching the SFN Part 2 Kiss over and over i'm so adictted
                        I made this today Teslen Rules!
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Gosh yes, the discussion is a lot of fun to read Love the artwork, FF and vids too.
                          It's always good to see the bunch keeping it alive!
                          *hugs everyone*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

A little gif for the Teslen fans...

.... ....
                            Last edited by Nolamom; 25 January 2012, 08:00 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for sharing, Nolamom. They're so cute!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Love all the beautiful banners, thanks helenmagnus23 and Nolamom.

Oh, the icons, love the 3rd one, so cute! Thanks Nolamom, do keep them coming!
                                sigpic
                                Sign by me

Comment

Working...
                                X