Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
    I still have the thesis that he could be a virgin, I know that sounds ridiculous but after the latest reference with the pigeion I think Sanctuary Tesla is in much aspekts designed to be like the real Tesla and the real Tesla wanted to be celibate so that he could lay all his attention to his work and we learned that in Aerea 51 he made many new inventions, so maybe he has the same ideals and maybe they really wanna have this paralel and IMHO that would be interesting and OK, I admit, a little bit funny too, but that´s not mainstream especially not in this sex fixated society.
    Celibacy is not the same as virginity.
    I don't think that our Nikola is written as a virgin but it's only my opinion.
    I fully agree that our Nikola can be celibate, tho. He is just so busy with his theories and plans on world domination that he wouldn't allow a fling to distract him.

And the comment that he loved this pigeon more than the hottie, seriously which sane man would love an animal more than a women he slept with? Let alone to love a pigeon.
    Er... sorry for the generalization but men don't really have to love a woman to sleep with her.
    In case of our Nikola, I can imagine he was after some attention and fangirling and it could have gone further than he'd expected *shrugs*
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Such intense discussion!!!

Originally posted by es! View Post
      Beautiful video, Star! And don't worry about the lyrics, I think they fit nicely
      Thank you!!

I LOVE THEM!

Originally posted by iJOKE View Post
      One of my friends are like: OMG how can you like him he is sooo old.
      I just shrugged it off
      I don't really think about the age difference =D Plus, most of my friends like older men - one likes Hugh Jackman and Alan Rickman And the other likes Michael Buble So its not all that shocking for them, plus I don't think they know the extent of my love for this actor

Yup 100% true because he replied at that expo thing. He handed me the microphone..he was right next to me..i thought i was going to pass out. But i dealt with it well..
      And after when i met up with him.....he smiled and waved.
      I was like...oh my so sweet :3

I hope JoYo is like that.
      (if i ever meet him.... which is my next mission)

[tbc..from my previous post]
      Awww, he sat next to you!!! EEEEE!!! Bet you're glad there was a space next to ya!!!

I think J-Yo will be a bit shy at cons to start with, but he'll get used to it and he'll probably be like that too,, I can see him doing that - he's a 'smirker' like Tesla, he smiles so much! *melts*

And i was gobsmacked.. but ended up saying 'Excuse me' like joyo did in chimera to henry. LOL
      Haahaa, working in quotes to real life is awesome! i did that the other day, I said 'carry me?' =P

Originally posted by davala View Post

From the finale
      LOVE!
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

...i should stop posting so often, but then again, its EPIC ive found this forum, I can just be as shippy and excited as i want and there is no problem
        I know right?! You wouldn't be able to 'SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!' in real life and get away without very concerned looking faces =P

And it's okay to like older men. Boys often need a couple of more years to matture than girls, so it's totally normal that girls like somebody older, with the same level of maturity.
        I agree, most of the boys at my school are bafoons lol

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
        Okay, so I was sick for three days (WHY OH WHY WHEN SANCTUARY WAS AIRING?) and didn't watch it till tonight. So forgive me if I don't actually respond to anything being written and just die with a very loud and dramatic squee.
        SQUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .
        (I promise I shall converse/fangirl more once I've recovered).
        I hope you get better soon! (If you haven't already =) )
        I will squee with you, my dear! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That´s what I´m saying, if he really loves her, he wouldn´t have left her alone, otherwise, if I were Helen, I would doubt his love somewhat. No one would leave the person he/she loves alone to die. I thought that it was the plan that Helen would use the vest, then I could understand that Nikola left her, when he thought that she could make it with the vest but it seems that this was a spontaneous move from helen and Nikola didn´t know anything about it, dunno but that doesn´t look like love, wouldn´t he rather die than life without her?
        This was just amanda saying she wanted the audience to think she was dying, I don't think the plan was ever to die.... sure there was a chance, but Nikola probably went over the plan with her and made sure the suit worked - he wouldn't have left her if he knew there was a high chance she die. I reckon whatever was in those missing scenes would explain this.

I really can't agree with that. I think that it was a cheap melodramatic trick from the Powers That Be. If it was clear to Helen and Nikola that she wouldn't make it, WHY wouldn't Nikola stay there to kill Caleb? I mean, we saw him killing one of Caleb's cronies with his bare hands. We saw him surviving an explosion in ToB and he was not a vampire in that ep! It's only logical for him to stay instead of Helen!!! So logic dictates they both counted on the vest and Nikola was sure the vest would work. But Amanda says she wantet it too look like Helen was about to die. I hate it. What a dumb, illogical, cheap move!
        I really don't think they thought she'd die, I know there would be a chnace of it, but I think the plan was bound to work. I think that Helen kissed him more out of a 'IF I don't make it' not 'I wish I told you I loved you before I die' sorta kiss. I really do. Of course, I'm still confused as to why Helen had to kill Caleb on her own, Nikola could have managed it in a blink of an eye...maybe it was a pride thing? It IS Helen's house afterall, and her grand plan. Also, Nikola needed to go help Henry- who she loves dearly.

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
        Btw: I'm dropping off an Amanda Tapping wallie that I made:

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...Wallpaper7.jpg

Hope you all likes
        LOVE!

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
        LOL Okay, someone who went to the London Con and met him: What does he smell like?
        I don't remember, I was too busy squeeing in my mind over having physical contact with him...3 times But whatever it was, it wasn't strong, which is good because I hate it when men splash like a whole bottle of colgne on :-/ :-)

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
        Stopping by to share two January calendars and a yearly calendar:

Enjoy!
        LOVE THEM!! The pics you used are 'mazing!

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
        Thank you, Star, for another Teslen vid. It's so beautifully made. I love all the Teslen clips in the past seasons showing how their love and bonds growing deeper and stronger as time goes by that finally lead to the kiss.
        Heehee, thanksies!

HAAHAA!

i find it EXTREMLEY (be warned i will also post it somewhere else) relavent to post this here

youll see why.......
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMW6k...ature=youtu.be
        ^_^

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
        Love all the little moments between them that you used.
        Thanks!

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
        Sorta. Shameless self advertising? A one-shot I wrote based after the ep. It's got some good old fashioned Will bashing (be warned) and snuggly Teslen.
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7708434/1/Their_Room

iJoke and Star i love your vids. Together we can crumble yt with our fangirling...
        The ending was an afterthought really, but then I got very excited about it.
        I loved the fic, read it the other day =)

Thanks! YES! I think it will if we don't stop soon
        sigpic
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

The finale was alright. I reckon it'd be better that they chose Will to come back for Magnus and not Tesla. Will is sort of Magnus' second-in-line protojay, and that scene tied up the lose ends in their friendship. Also, Will 'might' just run the Sanctuary one day.. so its sort of a here-it-is-hope-you-like-it.
          Though id RATHER tesla be shown the new sanctuary because he'd find her...
          Helen: Nikola
          Nikola: Helen
          Helen: You found me!

*make out sesh*
          *pan out to credits*

haaahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahaaha
          HAAAHAA!
          I do agree that Will going to find Helen and the Sanctuary was great, it ties up the friendship more strongly after the tension lately and like you say, she's showing him his future...he could run it one day =) But I also agree that it would have been so shippy if Tesla had gone for her

Originally posted by Kytte View Post
          http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k76/Kitty_Cat_17/sigmt.jpg
          Now I just have to figure out how to put it in my signature...
          OOOOOO! <3

And the comment that he loved this pigeon more than the hottie, seriously which sane man would love an animal more than a women he slept with? Let alone to love a pigeon.
          Nikola isn't sane... Lol
          And by the dove, I think he was saying it to reference Helen in that scene And it's not clear if he slept with the woman at SCIU or not...
          I think its adorable that Tesla loved pigeons ^.^
          sigpic
          Indeed

Comment

Oh, and es, I love your avi!!! The way it blinks is awesome!!!!

NEW VID!!! Another? IKR!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPiMS...1&feature=plcp

ENJOY! It's in HD ;D
            sigpic
            Indeed

Comment

And by the dove, I think he was saying it to reference Helen in that scene
              Well, I rather think that he doesn´t meant Helen, it is recorded that real Tesla really had a white dove as friend, so I would think that Nikola really meant a dove and not Helen, alas. It would of course be great if he meant Helen but with this references regarding the real Tesla I´m always not so sure if we can use that for the "Sanctuary world". And he said that he loved her more than the hottie, if it´s Helen, why didn´t he use love instead of loved?

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                Oh, and es, I love your avi!!! The way it blinks is awesome!!!!

NEW VID!!! Another? IKR!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPiMS...1&feature=plcp

ENJOY! It's in HD ;D
                Awesome vid! Viewed and commented!

And I'm glad you like my avatar

And thank you for linking to ZS's story, I *knew* I missed something but I couldn't remember what. *next on the to-read list*

Comment

Well, I rather think that he doesn´t meant Helen, it is recorded that real Tesla really had a white dove as friend, so I would think that Nikola really meant a dove and not Helen, alas. It would of course be great if he meant Helen but with this references regarding the real Tesla I´m always not so sure if we can use that for the "Sanctuary world". And he said that he loved her more than the hottie, if it´s Helen, why didn´t he use love instead of loved?
                  I think it was a double entandre(sp?), he meant the dove yes, but also Helen....well thats my opinion anyways

Awesome vid! Viewed and commented!

And I'm glad you like my avatar

And thank you for linking to ZS's story, I *knew* I missed something but I couldn't remember what. *next on the to-read list*

thanks!! I'll go reply now!!

I really do! Its awesome how you get it to blink like that, I couls stare at it all day!

I did? Okay lol, your welcome!
                  sigpic
                  Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                    Nikola isn't sane... Lol
                    Agreed

More we see of Tesla, more confident I feel saying that he probably uses the word 'love' in a way that differs from how majority of people use it. It is all the little things he has said. The comments feel 'right' but if you try to combine them with each other and his actions they paint a strange and more that a bit creepy picture of Nikola's emotional life... The hottie whose name he didn't remember but who he claims he loved and so on.

I am not saying I don't greatly enjoy that creepiness I think it goes greatly with his arrogance and all that

Comment

Sneaky Tesla!

Welcome to GW and this thread!

Re: your post

I think it's safe to say that fans' opinions differ on the reasons behind some events/reactions in SFN2... I guess we'll just have to sit tight until S5 or the DVDs at least...
                      Thanks for the welcome!! Let hope for some answers in the next season.

Comment

HAAAHAA!
                        I do agree that Will going to find Helen and the Sanctuary was great, it ties up the friendship more strongly after the tension lately and like you say, she's showing him his future...he could run it one day =) But I also agree that it would have been so shippy if Tesla had gone for her
                        Very shippy

oh well.. a girl can dream

Agreed

More we see of Tesla, more confident I feel saying that he probably uses the word 'love' in a way that differs from how majority of people use it. It is all the little things he has said. The comments feel 'right' but if you try to combine them with each other and his actions they paint a strange and more that a bit creepy picture of Nikola's emotional life... The hottie whose name he didn't remember but who he claims he loved and so on.

I am not saying I don't greatly enjoy that creepiness I think it goes greatly with his arrogance and all that
                        For some reason I dont think he REALLy loved that 'hottie at SCIU', i reckon he said it just to make helen jealous.. becaue once you know someone for a while you know how to tick that person off.

I don't really think about the age difference =D Plus, most of my friends like older men - one likes Hugh Jackman and Alan Rickman And the other likes Michael Buble So its not all that shocking for them, plus I don't think they know the extent of my love for this actor
                        Ohhh. my mom likes Alan Rickman! Teehehehhe.
                        Oh yes, JoYo is.............................................................................. ...........there is no real word to explain it
                        But i also love Jude Law

This is my 2nd artwork:

Attachment 33485
                        Love this. And all other arts posted

I still have the thesis that he could be a virgin, I know that sounds ridiculous but after the latest reference with the pigeion I think Sanctuary Tesla is in much aspekts designed to be like the real Tesla and the real Tesla wanted to be celibate so that he could lay all his attention to his work and we learned that in Aerea 51 he made many new inventions, so maybe he has the same ideals and maybe they really wanna have this paralel and IMHO that would be interesting and OK, I admit, a little bit funny too, but that´s not mainstream especially not in this sex fixated society.

The real Nikola or Sanctuarys Nikola?
                        I reckon the real Tesla was too focused on his work to have time to have sex and such. I also agree that the sanctuarys Nikola is 'sort of' like the real life Nikola.. but not entirely. I do have a theory that the time Nikola had spent with Helen in the past.. might have involved a sexual relationship. Because AT said in an interview along the lines of 'Nikola and Helens relationship has grown more strongger this season.' And the only factor that could have affected this 'relationship' is helens timetravel. And possibly even the 'vienna in springtime'.
                        I hope the PTB will tell us one day!
                        Or whoever wins that chat with JoYo should ask.

(i know i will if i ever meet him in an expo or something!)
                        Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
                        - Doctor Who (series 7)
                        - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
                        - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
                        - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
                        - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

I do believe it`s likely that Tesla could never be with a woman for fear of revealing his true self. Would make it hilarious when virgin Tesla eventually hooks up with "been around the block enough times to circumnavigate the globe and in every model of car" Magnus.

Comment

Originally posted by Mackandal View Post
                            I do believe it`s likely that Tesla could never be with a woman for fear of revealing his true self. Would make it hilarious when virgin Tesla eventually hooks up with "been around the block enough times to circumnavigate the globe and in every model of car" Magnus.
                            Which true self? The vampire self or the real Nikola Tesla self? Imagine the women finding out that he is the real Nikola Tesla and the women, in the worst case, being a b i t c h, she could foist a child on him. I mean which women could claim that she has a child from the real Nikola Tesla? Poor guy

For some reason I dont think he REALLy loved that 'hottie at SCIU', i reckon he said it just to make helen jealous
                            I don´t think he ever said that he loves the hottie at SCIU, he said that he loved the white dove, more than the hottie at SCIU, does that mean that he loved the hottie a little bit but the dove more? Dunno, but if someone not even remembers the name, the love couldn´t be that big anyway. Even if he was so wraped up in his own misery and therefore didn´t remember her name, when he mentions her the second time he should have her name if really something went on.
                            Last edited by Altariel; 08 January 2012, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Which true self? The vampire self or the real Nikola Tesla self? Imagine the women finding out that he is the real Nikola Tesla and the women, in the worst case, being a b i t c h, she could foist a child on him. I mean which women could claim that she has a child from the real Nikola Tesla? Poor guy
                              I don't think that would do much good for her if the plan isn't getting into some comfy institution where doctors are really interested in your thoughts and world view

Dunno, Tesla might find anonymity kind of hot especially if he told his name that was taken as an alias... But it is probably for the best if the topic is left discussed in detail in some place less PG

Comment

Originally posted by Mackandal View Post
                                I LOLd at that! Thanks for the laugh
                                Even if there was a great difference in experience, I am sure they both would figure it out in the cutest way with the minimum of laughing

But I don't really believe he's that unexperienced... just not interested... usually.

Besides, Helen doesn't strike me as a wild one either.

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
                                I don't think that would do much good for her if the plan isn't getting into some comfy institution where doctors are really interested in your thoughts and world view

Dunno, Tesla might find anonymity kind of hot especially if he told his name that was taken as an alias... But it is probably for the best if the topic is left discussed in detail in some place less PG
                                I agree on both accounts

Comment

Working...
                                X