Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
    Hi! I love the idea of Tesla and Helen together and I was wondering if I could join you in discussing it?
    By all means! The more the merrier
    Welcome to the thread
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Hi! I love the idea of Tesla and Helen together and I was wondering if I could join you in discussing it?

Welcome!

prepare for lots of teslen.
      Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
      - Doctor Who (series 7)
      - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
      - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
      - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
      - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
        Don't forget that S4 was written and filmed in summer, so the ending was planned way before any ratings were public.
        I have to say tho that I have no idea how the post-production works on this show. I mean, maybe they had a lot of filmed material "just in case" and then they saw the ratings and decided to delete Teslen scenes in favor of a longer, less cliff-hangy ending? Gotta ask about that in the ep thread.
        As per last year's schedule I reckon that if they are going to do a S5, they will probably start having production meetings in Feb/Mar, filming in April/May till July, CGI by Anthem in August/Sept and airing in Oct. This is the timetable I come up with so we'll have to wait for at least 9 more months for a new episode (or a month or so for a confirmation, fingers and limbs crossed!)

I don't think they deleted the Teslen office scene (if this is what you were referring to) because of the ratings of previous episodes, rather it was just too much to put into those 45 minutes or so. In fact, IMO I didn't see any scene in the final version of SFN2 should or could be deleted without affecting the integrity of the story except the ending if they really wanted to give us a cliffhanger as I said before.

Welcome, welcome, Stargate Atlantis Girl. Do join us to share your passion on Teslen.
        sigpic
        Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
          Sorta. Shameless self advertising? A one-shot I wrote based after the ep. It's got some good old fashioned Will bashing (be warned) and snuggly Teslen.
          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7708434/1/Their_Room
          Love it, Zara!

And, welcome, Stargate Atlantis Girl! I mostly just lurk here, I do pop in occasionally with a post or with some art...
          Signature by Glitch33.
          sigpic
          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post

I don't think they deleted the Teslen office scene (if this is what you were referring to) because of the ratings of previous episodes, rather it was just too much to put into those 45 minutes or so. In fact, IMO I didn't see any scene in the final version of SFN2 should or could be deleted without affecting the integrity of the story except the ending if they really wanted to give us a cliffhanger as I said before.

I don't either. I think it was just that they had too much material for the time allowed and some things had to go so they tried to cut out what they felt was "least essential" to the story. (but how could THAT scene be deemed "not essential"? ) That can get tricky since it can make some other scenes that followed cut scenes confusing. It makes me wonder what else was cut out. I hope we get lots of deleted scenes from that ep in the dvd extras.

Welcome Stargate Atlantis Girl.

And.... see my new siggie? Much as I loved my other one I thought it was time to have one with season 4 pics and I needed a change. Thanks yami for helping me out.
            sigpic
            Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Love your sig, NumberSix, and you are one lucky guy to have Yammi made that for you!

I just downloaded GIMP and started to play around trying to create my own signature banner but so far I'm in no luck figuring out how it works and the progress is painfully slow! Does anyone know of a technical thread here or anywhere out there that I can ask for help?
              sigpic
              Sign by me

Comment

Awesome sig, NumberSix! <3

Dino, you can ask me everything. I am using Gimp for 99% of my stuff.

Comment

Can someone please tell me that there will be season 5, because that last episode made me freak out! How could Helen and Nikola kiss like that and show that they are obviously together and then..... nothing!!! I mean they HAVE TO continue the story! They HAVE TO make season 5!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Space monkey_11 View Post
                    Can someone please tell me that there will be season 5, because that last episode made me freak out! How could Helen and Nikola kiss like that and show that they are obviously together and then..... nothing!!! I mean they HAVE TO continue the story! They HAVE TO make season 5!!!
                    Going to answer in spoilers just in case ppl haven't seen the last ep:
                    Spoiler:

They are not together, it was a goodbye kiss cos Magnus might die.

EDIT: No news on S05 yet.

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                      Going to answer in spoilers just in case ppl haven't seen the last ep:
                      Spoiler:

They are not together, it was a goodbye kiss cos Magnus might die.

EDIT: No news on S05 yet.
                      Right they are not together yet, but I would imagine that if there is a season 5 that Tesla will go on to the offensive, after he now can be pretty sure that Helen feels something for him, why should she have kissed him otherwise? If he now doesn´t try seriously it´s his own fault. Maybe it is even her who takes the offensive, I mean after such an near-death-experimence, most people change their mindset, maybe she changed her mind about some things too, prefarable regarding Nikola.

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                        Awesome sig, NumberSix! <3

Dino, you can ask me everything. I am using Gimp for 99% of my stuff.
                        Thanks es!. May I pm you for any question so I would not bored the other thread viewers with all the technical stuff?
                        sigpic
                        Sign by me

Comment

Sure, PM away

Comment

Hey I just joined, mostly because I was so unsatisfied with the season finale, and needed to vent a little.
                            Spoiler:
                            They kiss and then they just part? Why did the last moments of the episode have to be about Will? We know Will is alright! What about the rest of the crew? Specially Tesla! does he know that Magnus is still alive? Sigh... As for why he left so easily. He probably knew better than to try and argue it out with Magnus, besides you got the distinct feeling they had discussed this part of the plan. It has already been proven when bombs are involved Tesla will protect Helen with his life, so I don't think cowardice or unconcern was the problem. It was probably i promise of some kind. The kiss was a definite goodbye. After all they didn't know the shield would work. Tesla said as much to Magnus at one point, but she put her faith in Henry anyway, and I guess it paid off. Will their kiss lead to anything? there has to be another season. Everyone is paired off except Hellen.

Comment

Hi Kytte! And welcome to GW and this thread

There has been an ongoing discussion of the points you've mentioned. You are not alone who were left unsatisfied by the finale
                              Let's hope we'll get S5 and some answers...

The deleted scenes from the finale will be on the DVDs so they will probably eradicate some inconsistencies too.

Guys, I don't remember whether we've had this discussion here... about Nikola's work at the Area 51 under his own name or an alias. I've just rewatched Resistance and had a closer look at his name tag. It's not clear enough to really read the letters at any moment, but the shape and the length of the words suggest strongly that he worked as Nikola Tesla there. I wonder how many of his fangirls there could make the connection

Comment

Originally posted by Kytte View Post
                                Hey I just joined, mostly because I was so unsatisfied with the season finale, and needed to vent a little.
                                Spoiler:
                                They kiss and then they just part? Why did the last moments of the episode have to be about Will? We know Will is alright! What about the rest of the crew? Specially Tesla! does he know that Magnus is still alive? Sigh... As for why he left so easily. He probably knew better than to try and argue it out with Magnus, besides you got the distinct feeling they had discussed this part of the plan. It has already been proven when bombs are involved Tesla will protect Helen with his life, so I don't think cowardice or unconcern was the problem. It was probably i promise of some kind. The kiss was a definite goodbye. After all they didn't know the shield would work. Tesla said as much to Magnus at one point, but she put her faith in Henry anyway, and I guess it paid off. Will their kiss lead to anything? there has to be another season. Everyone is paired off except Hellen.
                                Spoiler:
                                I my head they are together after that kiss, at least until I learn something else. She would surely inform him that she´s OK, nobody would be so cruel and let the person who is in love with you think that you are dead, then there is probably some awkwardness, but after all they are both grown up people and should get it on otherwise they are beyond help.

Comment

Working...
                                X