Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
    Triple post....sorry...wait what am I saying, I want my damn avi!!!

New Teslen vid!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ees1M...ature=youtu.be
    Enjoy!
    Thank you, Star, for another Teslen vid. It's so beautifully made. I love all the Teslen clips in the past seasons showing how their love and bonds growing deeper and stronger as time goes by that finally lead to the kiss.
    sigpic
    Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
      I think it does come down to whether or not she explained anything in the office scene. But if she did, why would they cut that out? I mean surely that holds some importance in explaining the kiss so that it doesn't seem as out of the blue. I also like your idea of Helen wanting Henry out safely, he is like a child to her after all and Nikola does seem awfully fond of him.

Mabye thats their plan after all.. to make us continually guess what really happened
      Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
      - Doctor Who (series 7)
      - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
      - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
      - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
      - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Quite possibly.
        But then again, they must know we're all going to come up with our own shippy solutions. Expressed through fanfic, vids and art...

Comment

speaking of vids... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8jXd...ature=youtu.be

HAHHAHAHAHA
          Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
          - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:
          - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Isn´t there some good fanfiction about the events of that last ep and the afterwards, I found one, but that was kinda strange, there he bite her and she wanted to be bitten, but I think that´s totally OOC, she would never want Nikola to bite her, not even a little bit, wouldn´t she?

Comment

i find it EXTREMLEY (be warned i will also post it somewhere else) relavent to post this here

youll see why.......
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMW6k...ature=youtu.be

~~~

WATCHING:
              - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Altariel, it probably takes a while to get it done It hasn't been a week yet... For me, it takes a week to start writing (Not that I'd write any ff of the finale, I promised myself I'll finish older stuff before I start anything new... One day I listed everything unfinished on my computer and that wasn't a sort list...)

Comment

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
                  I love to be played But for me, the trick was cheap and over-used... It was just a variation of good old '0.3 seconds and the bomb would have gone off' scene where you just know no one is going to kick the bucket. .......

I don't mind them trying to make it more suspenseful as long as it's thought out and not just 'of course we have to make them think they're all gonna die.'
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm glad they didn't leave us with a cliffhanger as to whether Nikola, Henry, or Helen lived. I don't like the idea of waiting until next fall if we get a season 5 to see if they live or not, and if there is not 5th season it would have been worse. biggie's fate is ??? but AT says she thinks he's not dead, so we'll see....

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                  Re: bolded: that would be Helens point of view, and probably you are right, Helen would be OK with it, she´s almost 300 years old and for her love confession surely looks different than dying for her, but what about him? If I truely and really love someone like no one else I wouldn´t go, I would stay and this I expected from Nikola or at least some protest. I think that was OOC and like already mentioned it kinda makes sense that he walked away, even as a vampire he might have not survieved that, I just hope that this wasn´t some cheap plot device but a further step to a relationship between both of them.
                  I agree I expected a little more protest from him, at least with the episode the way it was shown, given how they acted in the Animus scene where he tells her they've played this out before and to get going, and then she wouldn't leave him. But I think Dinoman has a good theory (below) that she could have told him something about her last scenario plans for
                  Spoiler:
                  destroying the Sanctuary and that she was going to use Henry's vest. That could be why it was conveniently waiting there for her instead of in Henry's lab. And then Nikola would know that she had a good chance of surviving the blast, even though of course neither of them were certain they'd both survive. Thus, the kiss. jmho,oc

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                  Stopping by to share two January calendars and a yearly calendar:

Enjoy!
                  Beautiful calendars yami. Thanks for sharing them.

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                  I enjoy reading all the discussions and theories about why Tesla is leaving Helen behind. Tesla sacrificed himself to save Helen for at least three times before. In Animus Helen refused to leave Tesla behind to stop the bomb, she said, "whatever happens, we face it together!" So the whole 'goodbye' scene in the Main Lab was too OCC for both of them. Therefore I incline to the assumption that Helen told Tesla about her plan, possibly in the deleted office scene, thus he knows she will be safe afterall. The deleted scene, IMO, is the key to explain the whole Teslen kiss.

That's very possible I think. Knowing or at least feeling somewhat sure that she will be okay would explain why he doesn't argue with her about going. We NEED to see that deleted scene! Suppose we'll have to wait months for it though.

And notice the multiquotes???!! LOL. I tried what someone said to do and it actually worked. One thing I noticed though is that the button for multiquote doesn't show until after I log in. But I know I had seen it before and tried it, but when I clicked on it nothing happened so I just resorted to copying and pasting. I re-installed my browser lately though, so maybe that fixed it? Except now it seems I can't get rid of the previous quotes after I post a message and go to another thread and reply in that one. I have to delete all the "extras."
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                    Triple post....sorry...wait what am I saying, I want my damn avi!!!

New Teslen vid!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ees1M...ature=youtu.be
                    Enjoy!
                    Love all the little moments between them that you used.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Awesome vids, ladies!

ZS, gotta love the ending! I would totally prefer him to be with her there in canon instead of Will
                      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm glad they didn't leave us with a cliffhanger as to whether Nikola, Henry, or Helen lived. I don't like the idea of waiting until next fall if we get a season 5 to see if they live or not, and if there is not 5th season it would have been worse. biggie's fate is ??? but AT says she thinks he's not dead, so we'll see....
                        I think the reason why they did not give a cliffhanger for S4 ending is because the producers are uncertain about a S5 at the time of writing and filming, and possibly waiting as anxiously as we are for a green light from Syfy. The endings of previous seasons, even mid-season finale of S3, left us wondering what is going to happen next but this time the fate of almost all characters are confirmed,
                        Spoiler:
                        except Biggie perhaps.
                        If it was a cliffhanger I would expect the episode ended with the
                        Spoiler:
                        explosion of the Old City Sanctuary and we would have to wait for the next season to visit the new underground Sanctuary.

That's very possible I think. Knowing or at least feeling somewhat sure that she will be okay would explain why he doesn't argue with her about going. We NEED to see that deleted scene! Suppose we'll have to wait months for it though.
                        The bolded: I second it!!! WE DEFINITELY NEED to see the deleted scene. It would answer a whole lot of questions here!!
                        sigpic
                        Sign by me

Comment

Isn´t there some good fanfiction about the events of that last ep and the afterwards, I found one, but that was kinda strange, there he bite her and she wanted to be bitten, but I think that´s totally OOC, she would never want Nikola to bite her, not even a little bit, wouldn´t she?
                          Sorta. Shameless self advertising? A one-shot I wrote based after the ep. It's got some good old fashioned Will bashing (be warned) and snuggly Teslen.
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7708434/1/Their_Room

i find it EXTREMLEY (be warned i will also post it somewhere else) relavent to post this here

youll see why.......
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMW6k...ature=youtu.be
                          LOL Chris is such a fangirl!! Loved it.

Awesome vids, ladies!

ZS, gotta love the ending! I would totally prefer him to be with her there in canon instead of Will
                          iJoke and Star i love your vids. Together we can crumble yt with our fangirling...
                          The ending was an afterthought really, but then I got very excited about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                            I think the reason why they did not give a cliffhanger for S4 ending is because the producers are uncertain about a S5 at the time of writing and filming, and possibly waiting as anxiously as we are for a green light from Syfy.
                            Don't forget that S4 was written and filmed in summer, so the ending was planned way before any ratings were public.
                            I have to say tho that I have no idea how the post-production works on this show. I mean, maybe they had a lot of filmed material "just in case" and then they saw the ratings and decided to delete Teslen scenes in favor of a longer, less cliff-hangy ending? Gotta ask about that in the ep thread.

Sorta. Shameless self advertising? A one-shot I wrote based after the ep. It's got some good old fashioned Will bashing (be warned) and snuggly Teslen.
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7708434/1/Their_Room

LOL Chris is such a fangirl!! Loved it.
                            Thank you for the link, ZS!

And Chris = fangirl? DOES NOT COMPUTE! Teehee
                            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

iJoke and Star i love your vids. Together we can crumble yt with our fangirling...
                              The ending was an afterthought really, but then I got very excited about it.
                              Thankyou. There is another FAN vid on the way

~~~

WATCHING:
                              - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Hi! I love the idea of Tesla and Helen together and I was wondering if I could join you in discussing it?
                                Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Working...
                                X