Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet he will use S4K's account.
    And I too am very pleased with him getting more aware of his popularity with every season
    I mean, he was never in a show for so many episodes, and none of his characters had such a following before.
    I hope for one more season for his sake too. Not that he needs an ego boost, or has too much time on his hands. But I believe Sanctuary fans can share the love in such a nice way, I so want him to feel loved by the whole world
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Someone should post this on facebook every few days so that as many people as possible know about that

Comment

None of my FB friends know who JYo is

But I hope the admins of his FB page will post it.
        Somebody posted in his fanclub on FB already.

Comment

Their loss I rather meant on the Sanctuary facebook page, surely the Admin will post it but the question is when and the more people see that the better it is. Maybe I will post it, or shouldn´t I?

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
            Wow, that is sooooo cool, but of course I have no money to make a bid And I would be too nevous anyway. I hope it´s getting even more expensive.
            I have no money either I'd be too nervous as well!

Originally posted by es! View Post
            I bet he will use S4K's account.
            And I too am very pleased with him getting more aware of his popularity with every season
            I mean, he was never in a show for so many episodes, and none of his characters had such a following before.
            I hope for one more season for his sake too. Not that he needs an ego boost, or has too much time on his hands. But I believe Sanctuary fans can share the love in such a nice way, I so want him to feel loved by the whole world
            Ohhhhh... Not that I'm a stalker or anything :/
            I agree with all that you just said

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
            Their loss I rather meant on the Sanctuary facebook page, surely the Admin will post it but the question is when and the more people see that the better it is. Maybe I will post it, or shouldn´t I?
            I think anyone posting it is good, but I think Sanctuary admins will post it soon enough
            sigpic
            Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
            'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
            : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
            Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
              Neither do mine.... except for the fans who I've befriended on there
              sigpic
              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
              Indeed

Comment

Triple post....sorry...wait what am I saying, I want my damn avi!!!

New Teslen vid!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ees1M...ature=youtu.be
                Enjoy!
                sigpic
                Indeed

Comment

Beautiful video, Star! And don't worry about the lyrics, I think they fit nicely

Comment

Another vid!

I like this wave of ship.
                    Speaking of which...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                      AND LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

2. Skype Chat- Jonathon Young- eBay item #260921242060

More items on sale @ Sanctuary For Kids (S4K) auction - http://www.sanctuaryforkids.org/inde...d=55&Itemid=64
                      That will be fun for whoever wins it. Anyone here planning to bid? It will be interesting to see how high it goes. I don't even think I could do a skype chat on my computer, even if I had the money to win, and I'd probably be so flustered I'd act like an idiot anyway. LOL
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Awesome art, Nad!

And I like the "wave of ship"! Put you hands in the air!! All Teslen shippers!

Comment

AND LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

2. Skype Chat- Jonathon Young- eBay item #260921242060

More items on sale @ Sanctuary For Kids (S4K) auction - http://www.sanctuaryforkids.org/inde...d=55&Itemid=64
                          OH MY TESLEN

..tbh I'd rather see him in person
                          He's more huggable that way

I know... neither do mine. Even though my school folder (which i carry around school!) is full of Teslen goodness.
                          One of my friends are like: OMG how can you like him he is sooo old.
                          I just shrugged it off

(but sometimes i think he is older than 30...because he is greying)

Even if he may be old he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable

OH! And whoever wins this chat with him, HAS to record it!!
                          yes that would make my day

..imagine if its one of us O.O
                          Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
                          - Doctor Who (series 7)
                          - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
                          - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
                          - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
                          - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

iJoke, you can brag with your Austrian connection now
                            YES I SHALL!

wait..where is austria exactly?
                            (i was never good at geography)

Your Welcome!
                            Yep, I can tell exactly where its from!!

OMG! There is ACTUALLY a historical reference!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Thanks for sharing that!
                            No worries.
                            if i find more i post

I know, me too!!!! YAY!

I WOULD TOO! If we were their together then we'd both be going round and screaming!!! LOL!!

He does? Wow! That's like Teal'c on SG-1, he shaved his head every morning for about 8 years. Then they finally let him have hair =D

I would totally do the same thing!
                            Yup 100% true because he replied at that expo thing. He handed me the microphone..he was right next to me..i thought i was going to pass out. But i dealt with it well..
                            And after when i met up with him.....he smiled and waved.
                            I was like...oh my so sweet :3

I hope JoYo is like that.
                            (if i ever meet him.... which is my next mission)

[tbc..from my previous post]
                            Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
                            - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:
                            - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Originally posted by iJOKE View Post
                              OH MY TESLEN

..tbh I'd rather see him in person
                              He's more huggable that way

I know... neither do mine. Even though my school folder (which i carry around school!) is full of Teslen goodness.
                              One of my friends are like: OMG how can you like him he is sooo old.
                              I just shrugged it off

(but sometimes i think he is older than 30...because he is greying)

Even if he may be old he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable
                              I do want to meet him in person and smell him, too! I think he smells good and I've read somewhere that the sense of smell lasts longer in one's memory so I can keep him in mind longer.

None of my friends watch scifi and neither do they know JY. Their loss, I concur.

I don't think he is THAT old, he just LOOKS old. Men like JY are like vintage wine, the older the better they get (and still huggable and adorable)!
                              sigpic
                              Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                                I do want to meet him in person and smell him, too! I think he smells good and I've read somewhere that the sense of smell lasts longer in one's memory so I can keep him in mind longer.

None of my friends watch scifi and neither do they know JY. Their loss, I concur.

I don't think he is THAT old, he just LOOKS old. Men like JY are like vintage wine, the older the better they get (and still huggable and adorable)!
                                I smelt him........................................................................in my dream. Bahahahahahaaa.
                                MMmm the older the better...and sexier i might add
                                I know i cant believe it! Scifi is brilliant.

A few days ago i was watching this vid... ... and my sibling saw me watch it and said 'Oh.. why you after this old man for.. is he what..like 50 or something.'

And i was gobsmacked.. but ended up saying 'Excuse me' like joyo did in chimera to henry. LOL

~~~

WATCHING:
                                - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Working...
                                X