No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Russians do a lot of cooking for the New Year's celebration so cooking the last yummies around 11 PM is nothing unheard of
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
      Well Russians do a lot of cooking for the New Year's celebration so cooking the last yummies around 11 PM is nothing unheard of
      Haha! Its completely different over here Plus the fact that we only back when we have to....
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

Just stopping by to share my latest wallie. I'm not completely happy with it but what the heck.

I hope you all like it tho
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
          Just stopping by to share my latest wallie. I'm not completely happy with it but what the heck.

[IMG]http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j439/yamiinsane/th_TeslenWallpaper16.jpg[/IMG ]

I hope you all like it tho

OMG! I love it! <3
          sigpic
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

I love it too, yami! It's so pretty transparent and blurry! LOVE IT!!!
            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
              I love it too, yami! It's so pretty transparent and blurry! LOVE IT!!!
              Transparent and blurry is just plain awesome!
              sigpic
              Indeed

Comment

Thank you Star and es!
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I watched finale today Needless to say, I enjoyed it a lot I'll spoiler tag in case someone hasn't seen SFN2/2.

Spoiler:
                  About the kiss, I don't know what to think of it. So much is left unexplained it is difficult to say what kind of kiss it was. For me it seemed like a goodbye kiss but of course that doesn't mean Helen was thinking that she'd die. I don't think she did.

I am certain that self-destroy of sanctuary was a pre-meditated move from her part, an exit, as Addison said. For one, when Helen grabbed her gun, she watched around the room as she was saying her goodbye to the place. It could be argued that she already thought she'd die but then, some goons vs. Sanctuary that lasted a group of super-Ashelys? Not something that would ask self-destruct or would make Helen say her goodbyes because she'd die.

So, no omg-I-am-so-dead kind of goodbye kiss. Maybe Nikola or Helen is going somewhere so that they won't be able too see each other for a while? Maybe we'll see in the next season Hopefully we'll see but honesty, I don't think there will be 5th season But that may be my pessimism talking. It is just that the finale ended in a way that had something permanent in it. If I was writing a story I'd end it like this if there won't be the next season, at least I can be happy that the story ended 'right'.

Oh, Biggie's death! It is a loss, I think, but sometimes it is good to see character die... Probably that death means we won't see Druitt anymore, now that Heyrald(?) doesn't have any role anymore Again, I say it's good to see main characters dying but his death would have deserved more attention, assuming he'll stay that way.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                    Thank you Star and es!
                    Your welcome!

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
                    I watched finale today Needless to say, I enjoyed it a lot I'll spoiler tag in case someone hasn't seen SFN2/2.

Spoiler:
                    About the kiss, I don't know what to think of it. So much is left unexplained it is difficult to say what kind of kiss it was. For me it seemed like a goodbye kiss but of course that doesn't mean Helen was thinking that she'd die. I don't think she did.

I am certain that self-destroy of sanctuary was a pre-meditated move from her part, an exit, as Addison said. For one, when Helen grabbed her gun, she watched around the room as she was saying her goodbye to the place. It could be argued that she already thought she'd die but then, some goons vs. Sanctuary that lasted a group of super-Ashelys? Not something that would ask self-destruct or would make Helen say her goodbyes because she'd die.

So, no omg-I-am-so-dead kind of goodbye kiss. Maybe Nikola or Helen is going somewhere so that they won't be able too see each other for a while? Maybe we'll see in the next season Hopefully we'll see but honesty, I don't think there will be 5th season But that may be my pessimism talking. It is just that the finale ended in a way that had something permanent in it. If I was writing a story I'd end it like this if there won't be the next season, at least I can be happy that the story ended 'right'.

Oh, Biggie's death! It is a loss, I think, but sometimes it is good to see character die... Probably that death means we won't see Druitt anymore, now that Heyrald(?) doesn't have any role anymore Again, I say it's good to see main characters dying but his death would have deserved more attention, assuming he'll stay that way.
                    Re: bolded - I think she was doing that because of the self destruct, she knew it'd be destroyed and she wanted to say goodbye to the place

I'm staying optimistic for a next season, I agree that it was written in a wy that could be a series finale, but its also a magnificent season finale! So many possibilities for more episodes!!
                    sigpic
                    Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                      I'm staying optimistic for a next season, I agree that it was written in a wy that could be a series finale, but its also a magnificent season finale! So many possibilities for more episodes!!
                      I'd love to see how the story continues! Helen and the whole Sanctuary network are facing new problems, new possibilities and all that... The tech in new Sanctuary seems super interesting too. There was a Praxian transporter, right? Makes you ask how that was salvaged, by who, and what kind of cool stuff the place has

Comment

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
                        I'd love to see how the story continues! Helen and the whole Sanctuary network are facing new problems, new possibilities and all that... The tech in new Sanctuary seems super interesting too. There was a Praxian transporter, right? Makes you ask how that was salvaged, by who, and what kind of cool stuff the place has

Yep! SEE? So many possibilities!!!
                        sigpic
                        Indeed

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Maybe Nikola or Helen is going somewhere so that they won't be able too see each other for a while?
                          I don´t think that´s the case, at least I hope so, I think she kissed him because she wasn´t so sure if she would survive, and surely she was scared (everyone would be) and she didn´t know if the vest would work. Didn´t Nikola say that the vest doesn´t work and that Henry is out to buy new parts or something like that?

Helen has been through much, but blow herself up is surely nothing she does every day, of course she was afraid and maybe thought if this is her last chance she should kiss Nikola in order that he knows how she felt if there´s no coming back, but like already said that was kind of selfish, if she would have died Nikola would be broken, but thank God everything is OK in the end and IMHO he is with her in the new Sanctuary, I really see no reason why he shouldn´t be there.

She by all means would let him know that she´s OK instantly and he maybe would arrive there with Henry and Kate even before Will arrived.
                          I think we would have understood the kiss better, if they wouldn´t have left the other Teslen scenes out, the scene where she touches his face. IMHO with the kiss she only wanted to show that she loves him and that she prior to that never had the courage to show that.
                          Last edited by Altariel; 01 January 2012, 11:19 AM.

Comment

First off all:

Happy 2012!!!

Hope it'll be a great year for everyone

And second:
                            I liked the Real Version better than the BtS one.
                            It was better than I thought it would be!
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

SFN2
                              Spoiler:
                              OMG is all i can say. That was by far one of the best episodes of TV i have seen all year. It was just amazing.
                              To see addison actually turn and help them out was great. And HELEN awe...still trying to wrap my head around the whole thing.

I have a new theory....that after reading some people thoughts of there possibly being two Helens. That Niko has been involved with them for a long long time. And his work at SCIU she knew about it was all apart of her grand plan. And he knew that helen might not survive but there was another one waiting for him. Just a thought now. But I dont' know. I so hope they get picked up for a season 5. Although syfy as a habit of not renewing the good shows.

Either way can't wait for the DVDs I am so buying this as soon as i can

The shipper part of me is dancing happy. but will need to re watch this episode again.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                What, you think he had something with both Helens? In his dreams lol but he would like that I´m sure But it´s already confirmed that there is only one Helen and she survived thanks to Henrys vest

Comment

Working...
                                X