Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
    I don't think they're golf balls, I think they're some other sort of golf-ball looking things.
    OMG 3 DAYS!!!

Dropping off another vid too! I should stop, I really should...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mst4W1Ebxg
    I think you guys will like the start...
    You are right, ZaraShade, I do like the start (and the rest too ). Nicely done, thank you for sharing! Comments left.
    sigpic
    Sign by me

Comment

Thanks so much, Dinoman!

Comment

Images for the NewYear even though its about 5 days away...

Comment

Wow, they are beautiful, TeamTeslen! May I snatch one?
          sigpic
          Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
            Wow, they are beautiful, TeamTeslen! May I snatch one?
            sure and thanks!

Comment

Thank you so much!! It's my first New Year present!!

** snatches one and runs away **
              sigpic
              Sign by me

Comment

I don't think they're golf balls, I think they're some other sort of golf-ball looking things.
                OMG 3 DAYS!!!

Oh my. My eyes sting with tears, what a beautiful video! Love it to bits. Thanks so much for sharing!

Originally posted by TeamTeslen View Post
                They are perfect! Well done!
                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                  Star: All of my art is snurchable unless otherwise noted. So snurch away and have fun! And thanks bunches!!!
                  YAY! Thanks!

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                  *joins in the squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-ing*

Totally not enough of Tesla! When I watched the last ep I was grinning like an idiot every time he was on screen

I wonder if
                  Spoiler:
                  It's a scripted moment or another add-in by AT and JY?

I'm so excited too! But sort of sad too because then I've no Sanctuary to watch every week lol!
                  I know!!! SQUEEEE!
                  I was grinning like an idiot too! ANd going 'awwwww!' - he's just to cute when he's all depressed!
                  Spoiler:
                  That would be awesome if it was adlibbed! But I think it would be even awesomer if the writers wrote it in, and it was actully Helen being genuinly nice and not teasing cause that would mean the writers would be writingTeslen in Canon!!!

I can't believe this seasons nearly over! Fingers crossed for a season 5!

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                  Star & Yamii I love your art for SFN P2 there so awesome! Major SQUEEEEE ! I so can't wait to see part 2! I may need to have a defibulater handy lol!
                  Thanks! I think I'll need one too! SQUEEE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! and only 5 more days till pt.2 of Sanctuary for none *fan girl squeals*
                  HEEEHEE! Can't wait!

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                  just watched SFN 1 and it's quite awsome!!
                  can't wait for the finale! and Tesleeeen!

christmas present for you:

[IMG]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7287/avachoice.gif[/IMG ]

[IMG]http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/4347/sigchoice.jpg[/IMG ]

as alwasy surchable, but asking before using elswhere would be great
                  As I said in the other thread, amazing!!!

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                  Yeah, I know. I kept hoping he'd show up again after those first scenes.

Spoiler:
                  my opinion: I don't think he was teasing Helen, I think he's just so wrapped up in his own misery that it doesn't matter then what her name was, and he probably wasn't really in love with her, more like she's nice looking and available and thinks he's an "amazing man" so why not have a fling. And yeah I think we can take that to mean "something" was going on, just not sure how far it went.

Nice arts, Star and Yami.
                  I did too, but I loved the scenes that he was in =)
                  Spoiler:
                  I wonder what excatly happened between him and 'dr hottie'
                  I reckon she was just nice to look at, otherwise he would have not said 'whats her name' later on =)

Thanks!

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                  I don't see any pigeon in the photo, and I don't think Helen would allow Nikola to bring a live, flying pigeon into her office!

Spoiler:
                  Speaking of OOC gestures of Helen, I was a bit shock to see Helen's reaction when she found a newly sacked Nikola in her office, and later when Will asked her if she is finding him. She was cold, uninterested, unconcerned, not even tried to cheer him up as what she did in Sleeper when he was devamped. Even Henry showed some sympathy when he told him that his 'stuff' was stolen by the SCIU and offered him something interesting to play with. Helen might be too occupied with her business but at least a word of comfort between friends?
                  Bolded: Agree! =/

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                  Teslen Banners (click for bigger versions)

Merry Christmas
                  Love them!
                  Merry Christmas to you too!

Originally posted by es! View Post
                  I don't think it's a pigeon altho it totally looks like one.
                  Helen has that set of golf balls on her desk, and the box has two dragons facing each other. Maybe we see one of them thru Nikola's wine glass?
                  I'd really prefer it to be a pigeon tho... we'll see in 3 days, right?
                  OMG! If it was a 'white dove' that would be so shippy considering what Niko said last ep! SQUEEE!

OMG 3 DAYS!!!

AWWWW! I loved it! You always make amazingly shippy vids!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                  'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                  : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                  I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                  Indeed

Comment

[IMG]http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx101/emy51325/sma.jpg[/IMG ]

[IMG]http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx101/emy51325/sanctuarynewyear.jpg[/IMG ]

Love them!
                    sigpic
                    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                    Indeed

Comment

(Happy holidays! If you still have them, that is I was super busy and then I didn't have proper Internet connection... I am just so happy Christmas is over already, one more day seeing ppl and I would have gone insane. I like Christmas (love it, really) but the amount of consumed vodka is way too small if compared to the hours I have to be sociable...)

What, are we already seen Sanctuary for none 1/2? No way! I was so sure there was a lot time before the final eps But it is great to hear that Nikola is back ^^ YAY!

Eh, no much point in this post, I guess am so happy to be home I am becoming chatty

Comment

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
                        (Happy holidays! If you still have them, that is I was super busy and then I didn't have proper Internet connection... I am just so happy Christmas is over already, one more day seeing ppl and I would have gone insane. I like Christmas (love it, really) but the amount of consumed vodka is way too small if compared to the hours I have to be sociable...)

What, are we already seen Sanctuary for none 1/2? No way! I was so sure there was a lot time before the final eps But it is great to hear that Nikola is back ^^ YAY!

Eh, no much point in this post, I guess am so happy to be home I am becoming chatty

Yeah, we don't go back to school for another week thankfully! Time to get some homework and long overdue revision done
                        Lol, hope you didn't get too drunk

YEP! We seen it! In the US they're being shown as usual but in Canada (on Space) I believe (sorry if I'm wrong) they're showing all the season 4 eps including the two new ones on the 30th in a marathon - so I think people in Canada have to wait until Friday to see part one and two

Heehee, chatty is fine! I'm trying to boost my post count so I'm posting all over the shop!
                        sigpic
                        Indeed

Comment

Welcome back, FromOutside!

Your vodka story reminds me somehow of a dinner we had with a bunch of my friends the other day... my husband made a joke about "that Stargate" only to realize moments later that he was actually surroundsd by gaters!
                          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

sigpic
                            Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                              Welcome back, FromOutside!

Your vodka story reminds me somehow of a dinner we had with a bunch of my friends the other day... my husband made a joke about "that Stargate" only to realize moments later that he was actually surroundsd by gaters!
                              Was it a good joke or an offensive one, cause if it was the latter then I bet he was stared down
                              sigpic
                              Indeed

Comment

StarSancFar, It was more like not drunk enough... My family (extended version too) is nice but nearly a week with little peace and quiet tends to stretch my patience Storms that were causing black outs all over the place weren't helping either, I was a bit stressed for my fish and freezer. Luckily my apartment didn't have that kind of problems when we were away

Haha, post count I'd love to get a chance to have a custom avatar but if I keep posting as slow as I have, I'll reach 2,000 in *counts* around 2017 Seems like I'm stuck with this for a while

es,

This doesn't really save the post from being complete off-topic but how do it is expressed in English is two people live together in a relationships as they were married but are not? Referring them as husband and wife doesn't seem correct but girlfriend and boyfriend feel off too, specially if they are not very young.

Comment

Working...
                                X