Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
    Squee!!!!! hat picture is so beautiful, how she touches his face...I just wonder why, there must be a reason .
    I think she goes more like "You can dream" in that scene Tease as she is

So, here's my contribution to the art!spam incl the new pic! Spoilers for Sanctuary For None 2:

Spoiler:
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

es! oh yes....that is hawt. I love it.
      sigpic
      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
        es! oh yes....that is hawt. I love it.
        Thank you max! I'd so love to use it as my signature... but I think it's not possible, size-wise

Comment

it would make an awesome sig.
          sigpic
          Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Wow, that is so cool and true, he´s mega hot.

Is he sitting in her chair in this one pic? I think yes, cheeky monkey that
            Last edited by Altariel; 22 December 2011, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
              Wow, that is so cool and true, he´s mega hot.

Is he sitting in her seat in this one pic? I think yes, cheeky monkey that
              It looks more like the visitor seat to me... but maybe I'm mistaken...

EDIT:

Wait, you are right, there is that flower and that picture right behind him! Oooh that's gonna be EPIC!!!

Comment

Is that bold lol I think before Nikola no one ever had the brass neck to do that. OMG

Comment

How super cute is that pic?!

Originally posted by es! View Post
                  I think she goes more like "You can dream" in that scene Tease as she is

So, here's my contribution to the art!spam incl the new pic! Spoilers for Sanctuary For None 2:

Spoiler:
                  [IMG]http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr243/EwigeStudentin/Avatar/SancForNone.gif[/IMG ]

Oh! Niiiice
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

A tiny ficlet drop off, it's a Teslen crack!fic based on the muchly discussed promo pic
                    I hope you like it

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7661749/1/Behind_The_Scenes

Star, your turn!

Comment

Love that new promo pic. Can't wait to see what's going on in that scene.

Spoiler:
                      the way she's touching him like she's finally giving him a bit of affection and showing she cares. But just a picture leaves so many possibilities and it may be she's teasing him or something too.

max_omega: HAWT is the word...although so is gorgeous, handsome, breathtaking, and a list of others.
                      all of the above.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! XDXDXD

SPOILERS FOR SANCTUARY FOR NONE PT 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*iz dead with shippyness!!!!!*
                        Spoiler:

- Me is dead too - I can't wait to hear what they're saying OMG OMG OMG CANT. WAIT.

Comment

OMG I just saw the pic FLATLINES OMG OMG OMG!! I can't wait!!
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Lol it's great to see everybody flatlining around me. Makes me feel not crazy

Comment

OMG have you read this?

I loved the interplay with Jonathan Young this year and the relationship between Tesla and Magnus being much more flirtatious and fun. Yes, he is a pain in the ass, but he's a genius and nobody understands what it's like to live as long as Helen, but she's the closest.
                              From "Amanda Tapping teases 'Sanctuary' season finale & takes your questions"
                              http://www.redeyechicago.com/enterta...,3002271.story

Aww. She's such a Tesla fangirl

Comment

Sorry for the double post -

I've added our dear Jon as Dr. Edison from Eureka *wink wink, nudge nudge* to the "Best Scientist etc" game. He really needs some votes guys!
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post13099911

Comment

Working...
                                X