• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesla looks SO HAWT. I can't help it *fans herself*
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

HAWT is the word...although so is gorgeous, handsome, breathtaking, and a list of others.

This season has just blown me away. I am so excited.
      sigpic
      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
        Tesla looks SO HAWT. I can't help it *fans herself*

I KNOW!! I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT! I wonder why Helen is
        Spoiler:
        touching his face, is this after or before the kiss?!! OMG so many possibilities! tbh, I don't care why she is, any physical contact is fine by me!
        sigpic
        Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
        'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
        : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
          HAWT is the word...although so is gorgeous, handsome, breathtaking, and a list of others.

This season has just blown me away. I am so excited.

OMG! There are two many words to describe him!
          sigpic
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

Here's the link for all the pics by the way! (Spoilers for the last ep!)

http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/sa...one%20%282%29/
            sigpic
            Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
              I KNOW!! I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT! I wonder why Helen is
              Spoiler:
              touching his face, is this after or before the kiss?!! OMG so many possibilities! tbh, I don't care why she is, any physical contact is fine by me!
              I am 100% sure
              Spoiler:
              the touch and the kiss happen in very different scenes because of the setting and Helen's outfit. I'd say the touch is in the beginning, in the teaser probably, while the kiss is somewhere towards the end.

Comment

I am 100% sure
                Spoiler:
                the touch and the kiss happen in very different scenes because of the setting and Helen's outfit. I'd say the touch is in the beginning, in the teaser probably, while the kiss is somewhere towards the end.
                Oooh! I can't wait!
                Spoiler:
                I know they're in different scenes and stuff cause this is ion Helen's office Oh, the shippy part of me (95% of my brain ) wants to believe that Helen's secret is that her and Tesla 'got it on' XD
                sigpic
                Indeed

Comment

Oooh! I can't wait!
                  Spoiler:
                  I know they're in different scenes and stuff cause this is ion Helen's office Oh, the shippy part of me (95% of my brain ) wants to believe that Helen's secret is that her and Tesla 'got it on' XD
                  I know how you feel

I'd be glad if it was that
                  Spoiler:
                  she and Tesla were in contact over those years... planning how to bring down the world's governments
                  Besides, I had a theory that the Vienna in springtime reference could have stunned Helen because she might have been spying on Nikola in the past and he somehow caught her and learned her secret

Comment

I know how you feel

I'd be glad if it was that
                    Spoiler:
                    she and Tesla were in contact over those years... planning how to bring down the world's governments
                    Besides, I had a theory that the Vienna in springtime reference could have stunned Helen because she might have been spying on Nikola in the past and he somehow caught her and learned her secret

Spoiler:
                    Oh, thats a good idea about Vienna!!!! You should write a fic!
                    But that would be a good theory about what the situation behind the pic is!
                    sigpic
                    Indeed

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Oh, thats a good idea about Vienna!!!! You should write a fic!
                      But that would be a good theory about what the situation behind the pic is!
                      Meh, I am too lazy to write anything... I rather wait for you talented folks to do the creative part of the job

Comment

I'm bouncing in my seat. No episode has excited me as much as these last two.

*continues to squeal quietly*

Comment

Meh, I am too lazy to write anything... I rather wait for you talented folks to do the creative part of the job
                          haha, well, I'll have a go if I have time ;D

Originally posted by misaditas View Post
                          I'm bouncing in my seat. No episode has excited me as much as these last two.

*continues to squeal quietly*
                          SAMES!!! *squees loudly*

I honestly got strange and frightened looks from my mum when I first saw it and went a bit crazy!
                          sigpic
                          Indeed

Comment

I seriously love season 4 more of them all. All the Teslen stuff in it makes its awesomeness almost unbearable!

Comment

I seriously love season 4 more of them all. All the Teslen stuff in it makes its awesomeness almost unbearable!

Tell me about it!
                              sigpic
                              Indeed

Comment

Squee!!!!! hat picture is so beautiful, how she touches his face...I just wonder why, there must be a reason .

Comment

Working...
                                X