No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikola made a devamper, so we know technology can also make them human and mortal.
    Would the devamper make a real vampire mortal? I always thought not, cause the kids and even Nikola (sorry Nikki) are/were not real vampires. Nikola is only half and only because of the blood injection and the kids because of his experiments.

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
      Would the devamper make a real vampire mortal? I always thought not, cause the kids and even Nikola (sorry Nikki) are/were not real vampires. Nikola is only half and only because of the blood injection and the kids because of his experiments.
      I don't think it would, for the reasons listed. It only made Nikola's vampire genes dormant (that they were before the blood). Full-blood vampire likely wouldn't have a similar state to return to... But of course that was only Devamper and that thing seemed to be somewhat ad hoc solution (and one with a serious fault). Who knows what Praxians could have done by rewriting dna, vampire or other.

Comment

I don't really have anything interesting to say, I'd just like to thank you for this amazing discussion, I love it! Theories, plot bunnies, everything!
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
          Don't know. I was just tossing the idea out there as a possibility. *shrug* Maybe the one Nikola made wouldn't, but Praxian scientists could develop something similar that was effective on pure blood vampires? and then just shoot them with it so they wouldn't have to come too close to the fangs and claws?
          sigpic
          Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
            Well, John's death seemed much less definitive than Ashley's. I mean we saw Ashley teleport away. With John it was quite up in the air until recently apparently. They haven't even indicated on the show he's dead. They had plans to bring Ashley back, so it wouldn't be inconceivable that John would come back even if he was supposed to be dead for now...

Spoiler:
            Well considering what happened in the most recent ep...*is scared*
            wouldnt john be able to teleport?? Like ashley did... unless he really was that weak by powering up the teleport thing.. I looked at the episode again.. im really not sure. But there are always possibilities
            Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
            - Doctor Who (series 7)
            - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
            - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
            - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
            - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

StarIt says you've removed it! :O
              Yep, I'm having some difficulties with the audio so I had to remove it. I'm trying to figure some way to re-upload it with working audio...I'll share when I've found a way.

*nods*]
              Plus, Nikola made the de-vamper specifically as a failsafe for his experiments on those kids so it would be tailored to them and their half-vampire-ness anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by iJOKE View Post
                wouldnt john be able to teleport?? Like ashley did... unless he really was that weak by powering up the teleport thing.. I looked at the episode again.. im really not sure. But there are always possibilities
                My understanding was that it wasn't possible to teleport everywhere in the caves, just in some places.

Comment

When Adam first led John into Hollow Earth he mentioned that the tunnels closer to the city centre were made of highly magnetic lodestones. If John teleported in those parts of the tunnels he didn't stand a chance of surviving, just like Ashley.
                  sigpic
                  Sign by me

Comment

Well they were planning on bringing Ashley back somehow, so they'd be able to bring John back if they wanted. They just don't have to use him until they want, or at all if they decide not too. Tricksy.

Also, yay a new vid. I couldn't get the other one to work (I'll figure it out...sometime) BUT I have uploaded a new one...I make too many vids.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUl8B...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Made the Christmas present for Star: (I hope you like it!)

sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post

Love the icon The color scheme is *very* appealing!

Well they were planning on bringing Ashley back somehow, so they'd be able to bring John back if they wanted. They just don't have to use him until they want, or at all if they decide not too. Tricksy.

Also, yay a new vid. I couldn't get the other one to work (I'll figure it out...sometime) BUT I have uploaded a new one...I make too many vids.
                        Oh my. It's such a fantastic video. Go watch it guys. Really. So bittersweet and wistful. Love it.
                        Last edited by es!; 14 December 2011, 01:49 PM. Reason: typos... how do I love thee :o

Comment

Thank you es!
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Yep, I'm having some difficulties with the audio so I had to remove it. I'm trying to figure some way to re-upload it with working audio...I'll share when I've found a way.
                            Ah, okay YT can be a bum sometimes

Oh, plot bunnies! Thais would be a great way to bring Ashley back!! - It goes a bit like Steph-Schell's fic 'Out of Sync' - Now that John is
                            Spoiler:
                            dead
                            he could maybe see ashley if she's out of sync, and somehow they come back together!! Then John AND Ashley will be back!

You can never make TOO many vids!!
                            *clicks link* :O OMG!! This is amazing!!! LOVE IT!

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...slenIcon35.jpg
                            As I said in the Artwork thread... I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! THANKS SO MUCH!
                            *TACKLEHUGS!*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                            'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                            : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                            Indeed

Comment

You are most welcome Star!
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I really need to get 2000 posts! haha
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                                'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                                : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                                I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X