Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE Henry's comment and Adam's decision

Spoiler:
    I didn't even realize Henry made 'his' comment in virtual Sanctuary!

Personally I think the comment and Adam's choice were both a bit off because the thing in virtual reality wasn't a real person. When Adam begin he knew so little of anything and apparently learned from Helen and Nikola, even about himself. There was a lot missing of him. Memories, and likely thoughts and traits too. He may not have fully understood the power gap between Nikola and Will. These two things combined probably made him so easy to play to make a bad choice.

Or maybe the program was teaching Adam about Adam and he had access to his memories and all but needed something to start so that he could 'unpack' himself (hide - Hyde for example). But that could easily lead to the same, incomplete Adam who was easy to fool.

Similarly, I think Henry in the virtual Sanctuary wasn't Henry. He may have been incomplete like Adam, or maybe he was only a part of the trick Adam used. Maybe Adam wanted him to give up Helen so that Adam could have her.

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
    "happy hardcore" ??? ]
    A techno genre that many find the most irritating music ever

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
      Sure, share away!
      There is a Tesla group on deviantArt, you could post it there too!

http://teamtesla.deviantart.com/

^ there are a lot of goodies there, go check them out. Tesla Squeeeee!

You lucky dawg!!!
      Okay then, I will, but gotta wait till I get home to get it scanned to computer
      Ooooh! Really! I have to make an account!!!

Haahaa! I am! *sighs happily*
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

For Yamii:

On the edge of breaking down
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
          For Yamii:

That's amazing Glitch! I like the pic in the middle of the Rose, and the colour scheme!
          sigpic
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

Yea it took me an hour or so to get it right .... I think it turned out alright although PS was being difficult so not my best work *hides*
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

I love it Glitch!!! Thanks!!!
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

YAY!!!!! Another success
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Purple rose, my favourite!! It's so beautiful, Glitch, and you're one lucky gal, Yami!!
                  sigpic
                  Sign by me

Comment

Yea it took me an hour or so to get it right .... I think it turned out alright although PS was being difficult so not my best work *hides*
                    Don't hide! Its amazing!!

Lets hope for some shippyness, it's possible Tesla might be in 'The Depths':

Spoiler:
                    The Depths:
                    Racing to stop a SCIU team from capturing an extremely rare and legendary Abnormal, Magnus and Will get trapped in a cave-in.

*fingers crossed*
                    sigpic
                    Indeed

Comment

As I said in the other thread Glitch: I'd still love it if it wasn't perfect

Dinoman: That was a present for me making him that wallie

To everyone: If any one wants something made (avi, sig, wallie) for christmas, let me know. If you want something specific, please include what you would like to see in it. I've decided that I miss having PS open and I've been trying to inspire myself to open it back up.... That wallie I made Glitch is the first art I've made in about two weeks.
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                        To everyone: If any one wants something made (avi, sig, wallie) for christmas, let me know. If you want something specific, please include what you would like to see in it. I've decided that I miss having PS open and I've been trying to inspire myself to open it back up.... That wallie I made Glitch is the first art I've made in about two weeks.

Oooh, I'll take you up on that offer! Could you make me an avi please, since I am over half way to getting one! And i want 2000 posts before christmas, so that'll be incentive for me!
                        Um, what would I want in it? Something TESLEN! How bout from Chimera Since thats now my fave ep!

Colour scheme: reds/deep purples??

If that is alright of course
                        sigpic
                        Indeed

Comment

soo.. after decorating our christmastree I finally got to watch Chimera. SHIPPYYY!
                          and I definitely have to rewatch. i must have so much while silently squeeing!
                          (I couldn't sqee aloud because my family was sitting around and I didn't wantto risk getting locked up for seemingly mental behavior XD)

the last part was the best.. lets face it, she doesn't tell him, but she doesn't behave like it would have been Will she'd keep around. (of couse it had been rational to choose Nikola and give Will to Adam, but she was asked who she'd chosenin other circumstances). and Nikola's unbelieving but happy face
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                            soo.. after decorating our christmastree I finally got to watch Chimera. SHIPPYYY!
                            and I definitely have to rewatch. i must have so much while silently squeeing!
                            (I couldn't sqee aloud because my family was sitting around and I didn't wantto risk getting locked up for seemingly mental behavior XD)

the last part was the best.. lets face it, she doesn't tell him, but she doesn't behave like it would have been Will she'd keep around. (of couse it had been rational to choose Nikola and give Will to Adam, but she was asked who she'd chosenin other circumstances). and Nikola's unbelieving but happy face
                            Hi!

Yep, Chimera was EPIC! The last scene still makes me squee!!!
                            sigpic
                            Indeed

Comment

As I said I'm glad you like it Yamii

Dino thanks .... I've been trying to think of reasons to make new banners .... Speaking of which .... I need to make some for Chimera don't I? Maybe make some Bruno banners on the side
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Iam so addicted to watching Chimera I need another fix I'm a Teslen addict I've made some Shippy banners I'll be posting them later today yay! first more Chimera
                                sigpic
                                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Working...
                                X