X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno... Are we supposed to put it in the spoiler tags? Just in case:

Spoiler:

* Niko entered Sanctuary with one of old Helen's codes! *swoon*
    * Helen: "Let me count the ways". Aww. Isn't it supposed to come after a "How do I love thee?"
    * "OMG! (pause) Were these drapes always that hideous shade?" - reminds me of one certain SGA botanist who screamed "OMG!!" for a similar reason, freaking out Sheppard
    * Both Helen and Niko were very nonchalant about him being in her bedroom.
    *Anybody noticed Niko's a-w-e-some shoes??? (random, I know! lol)
    * "Sorry, it's a-automatic."
    * "I can't let my personal feelings cloud my judgement." - "Are you sure, Helen?" Uh, does Adam mean she picked Will because of her personal feelings??
    * "So tell me something, Sophie, back there in the crazy town..." Why "Sophie"?
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

I just watched Chimera OMG, OMG, OMG!!! (melts into puddle) <3 <3 <3 watching it again!
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I wonder how the rest of their evening went

Spoiler:

*wink wink, nudge nudge*

Comment

es: ^^
          Spoiler:
          He said Sophie referring to "Sophie's Choice" the book (and film adaptation) about a Polish woman, Sophie, who survived WWII but was forced to make an impossible choice to choose which of her two children would live and die. It's now become a saying when referring to an 'impossible choice', such as the one Helen had to make.

Now SQUEEEEEEE time from me.
          The last scene was to DIE FOR. I know it was left intentionally ambiguous, but come on, the smile on Nikola's face said it all!

Time to go back and watch it again.
          Last edited by ZaraShade; 30 November 2011, 03:00 AM. Reason: spoiler tags

Comment

Oh yes. Not everyone has seen the ep, so please do mind the spoilers? It's a general ship thread and not an episode one where you can assume everyone has watched.

And I don't mean to sound like a grumpy GW oldie, I swear

*happy dances because the ep was awesome*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

That last scene so true ZaraShade those looks between them said so much more than words ever could
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I think so.
                I actually prefer it that way.
                Spoiler:
                I think the unspoken sentiment is so much sweeter than if she'd actually said it, or had said something more in character deflecting. The fact that she left it out but they had THOSE LOOKS made it amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                  I wonder how the rest of their evening went

Spoiler:
                  [IMG ]http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr243/EwigeStudentin/Chimera/vlcsnap-2011-11-30-12h32m41s119.png?t=1322653580[/IMG]

*wink wink, nudge nudge*
                  Heh

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
                  I think so.
                  Spoiler:
                  I think the unspoken sentiment is so much sweeter than if she'd actually said it, or had said something more in character deflecting. The fact that she left it out but they had THOSE LOOKS made it amazing.
                  True
                  Spoiler:
                  This was much more 'them' too. Not so subtle, but still unspoken. plus... people could sttll claim she was talking about Will if hey feel the need to, so everyone is happy.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thank you for the explanation, ZS!

I think so.
                    Spoiler:
                    I agree, it was very sweet!
                    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    This was much more 'them' too. Not so subtle, but still unspoken. plus... people could sttll claim she was talking about Will if hey feel the need to, so everyone is happy.
                    Unspoken! *happy sigh*
                    And I like the "everyone is happy" solution. Very diplomatic

Comment

No problem es, I love the movie Sophie's Choice so I had a bit of a squee about it being in Sanctuary anyway.

Yep, gotta love their diplomatic solutions.
                      Spoiler:
                      Though the way Nikola was grinning...ah the fanfic that will come of this episode.

Comment

I think so.
                        Spoiler:
                        I so agree

Heh

True
                        Spoiler:
                        So true

Thank you for the explanation, ZS!

I agree, it was very sweet!

Unspoken! *happy sigh*
                        And I like the "everyone is happy" solution. Very diplomatic
                        Yeah Ii like that they let you finish the rest of it in a way

No problem es, I love the movie Sophie's Choice so I had a bit of a squee about it being in Sanctuary anyway.

Spoiler:
                        Though the way Nikola was grinning...ah the fanfic that will come of this episode.
                        Same!
                        sigpic

Comment

You know, I actually think the diplomatic solution was not that ambigous after all.

Spoiler:
                          If it was real Will who went in (like in Niko's question) - just think about it. Helen and Nikola's bodies are sort of dead in the real world, so the only personal benefit of Helen choosing Will is that she will spend the eternity with Nikola (and not Will) in the virtual Sanctuary. The benefit for all the people in the real world is tho, that evil Adam would emerge in Will's weak body instead of Nikola's vampire body!

The other way around would mean Helen would spend the eternity with Will in the virual world, and Adam would be unleashed as a vampire! Will wouldn't be saved in this scenario either! So it's actually a no-brainer, it was only logical for Helen to choose Will!

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I WATCHED CHIMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            The ending was just *flails*
                            I think my blood pressure might have gone up a bit, I couldn't breathe properly after all the squeeing!!

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                            phbezhvfpeznpa bifgbgbozf....
                            I can't even.... This last line.... Oh my...

*thub*
                            I know!!!! And the looks!!! From both of them!!!!

Omg it was great! I am still out of breath from the ride.
                            I loved the last shippy scene, of course, but I loved the way Niko got all protective when Adam pulled the Ashley trick even more!!!
                            Yeah!
                            Spoiler:
                            The way he vamped out!

Oooooooooooh!
                            Loved that.

Chimera

Spoiler:
                            What a cool ep that was. And to skip the worship and go straight to the ship: Ayeee! So much goodness. The looks, the closeness, the flirting and the wonderful implications we can make... That last scene was awesome. It was so... out there, especially considering that Helen usually shuts the door after comments/questions like that and she didn't do that this time.

Loved the way Nikola reacted when Adam was torturing Helen with memories of Ashley too.

Love how this ship evolves.

^this! Agrees!
                            Spoiler:
                            Did anyone else see the way he touched her arm after Adam shocked them and they woke up?!?!
                            touch arm chimera.jpg
                            SQUEEE!

Dunno... Are we supposed to put it in the spoiler tags? Just in case:

Spoiler:

* Niko entered Sanctuary with one of old Helen's codes! *swoon*
                            * Helen: "Let me count the ways". Aww. Isn't it supposed to come after a "How do I love thee?"
                            * "OMG! (pause) Were these drapes always that hideous shade?" - reminds me of one certain SGA botanist who screamed "OMG!!" for a similar reason, freaking out Sheppard
                            * Both Helen and Niko were very nonchalant about him being in her bedroom.
                            *Anybody noticed Niko's a-w-e-some shoes??? (random, I know! lol)
                            * "Sorry, it's a-automatic."
                            * "I can't let my personal feelings cloud my judgement." - "Are you sure, Helen?" Uh, does Adam mean she picked Will because of her personal feelings??
                            * "So tell me something, Sophie, back there in the crazy town..." Why "Sophie"?
                            I loved the OMG! part!! It was so Nikola!!
                            Shoes? When!?!?

Heh
                            True
                            Spoiler:
                            Wow, never thought of it that way, everyone's happy!
                            Spoiler:
                            I loved how it was so unspoken and left to the looks and imagination of the audience!

Spoiler:
                            FANFIC!! =]

You know, I actually think the diplomatic solution was not that ambigous after all.

Spoiler:
                            If it was real Will who went in (like in Niko's question) - just think about it. Helen and Nikola's bodies are sort of dead in the real world, so the only personal benefit of Helen choosing Will is that she will spend the eternity with Nikola (and not Will) in the virtual Sanctuary. The benefit for all the people in the real world is tho, that evil Adam would emerge in Will's weak body instead of Nikola's vampire body!

The other way around would mean Helen would spend the eternity with Will in the virual world, and Adam would be unleashed as a vampire! Will wouldn't be saved in this scenario either! So it's actually a no-brainer, it was only logical for Helen to choose Will!
                            Great solution!! And I agree!
                            Spoiler:
                            she had to choose Will! When she was thinking about who to pick, I think I was actually biting my fingers and saying NIKOLA!

I have to say, now Chimera is my fave Teslen ep!! I'd say that just the ending would have done that for me!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                            'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                            : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                            Indeed

Comment

Shoes:
                              You can see them all the time but especially
                              Spoiler:
                              when Niko and Helen run away after Helen on adrenalin shoved Adam across the hall.
                              Dunno, Niko's got really awesome shoes in this ep. I caught myself staring at his feel several times during the rewatch *feeling a little pervy*

Touch:
                              Spoiler:
                              I know! I noticed that too! There were quite a few awesome touches in this ep

And I was totally making tiny "squee" noises while watching Good that nobody saw me like that

Comment

Shoes:
                                You can see them all the time but especially
                                Spoiler:
                                when Niko and Helen run away after Helen on adrenalin shoved Adam across the hall.
                                Dunno, Niko's got really awesome shoes in this ep. I caught myself staring at his feel several times during the rewatch *feeling a little pervy*
                                Oh, I see them now, was too busy staring at his face....*cough* ... ANYWAY! They are nice shoes!

Touch:
                                Spoiler:
                                I know! I noticed that too! There were quite a few awesome touches in this ep

And I was totally making tiny "squee" noises while watching Good that nobody saw me like that
                                Haha, my mum isn't home or she would probably have gotten annoyed with all my giggling!
                                Here's another touch:

SQUEE! They are so close too!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                                'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                                : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                                I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X