Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davala View Post
    Sorry for double post
    Never apologize for bringing us pretties.
    It looks like they're airing it both Tuesday and Friday, davala.

I'm looking forward to many good moments between Nikola and Helen in Chimera.

es!: And I haev to say that I really LOVE Nikola's hair in Chimera!
    He does look sexy.
    sigpic
    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
      I am totally excited either!!! I can't wait, it seems to be a 100% shippy episode!!

However I remember that AT said in Australia that nothing would really happen between Nikola and Helen; the change in their relationship would be more about the way the actors play them. Maybe this is why Niko became so suggestive with his "...remember?" Maybe they will establish that Helen and Niko were together in the past. I mean, Martin Wood (or was it Damian) said in the Tesla Special that he and Helen had a tryst in the past... and it totally sounds like a romantic thing to me! *stomps foot* Gimme some hot Teslen action, PTB, and no one will be hurt!!!

Does anybody know why Chimera airs on Tuesday? Is there something special going on on Friday?
      Smackdown is airing on Tuesday so they are going to air Sanctuary with it then repeat on Friday. We get Tesla sooner = Cool; We then have to wait longer for the next ep = Not so cool.

Comment

What is Smackdown and why is it important for Sanctuary?

Re: waiting for the next ep
        I think we will be so consumed by the shippiness of Chimera that we won't notice the real world until it's time for the new ep
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

I agree with you ES we will be so ocupied with all our shippiness that we wont even notice the wait
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the banners, davala, particularly the last one.
            sigpic
            Sign by me

Comment

Your welcome Dinoman All I needed was some Teslen to get back into the edits.
              sigpic

Comment

What is Smackdown and why is it important for Sanctuary?

I think we will be so consumed by the shippiness of Chimera that we won't notice the real world until it's time for the new ep
                Wrestling. Its what airs on Syfy before Sanctuary on Friday. It has good numbers so its good for Sanctuary I guess.

Comment

Yeah, as far as having to wait a longer time between Sanctuary episodes goes, it's probably the best! Imagine having to do that wait BEFORE Chimera after THAT preview!

Wow, davala great artworks! I love the one with the 'of whomever shall I be afraid' quote on it. Nice working that line into Teslen.

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                    Wrestling. Its what airs on Syfy before Sanctuary on Friday. It has good numbers so its good for Sanctuary I guess.
                    Oh, I see, thank you for the explanation!
                    It's strange to hear that a wrestling show and Sanctuary have something in common, tho

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
                    Yeah, as far as having to wait a longer time between Sanctuary episodes goes, it's probably the best! Imagine having to do that wait BEFORE Chimera after THAT preview!
                    I know!!! I am so glad we get it this way and not the other way around!

And if the preview offerend so many possibilities for our artwork gurus, just imagine how busy we all will be AFTER the ep itself!

Comment

I am totally excited either!!! I can't wait, it seems to be a 100% shippy episode!!

However I remember that AT said in Australia that nothing would really happen between Nikola and Helen; the change in their relationship would be more about the way the actors play them. Maybe this is why Niko became so suggestive with his "...remember?" Maybe they will establish that Helen and Niko were together in the past. I mean, Martin Wood (or was it Damian) said in the Tesla Special that he and Helen had a tryst in the past... and it totally sounds like a romantic thing to me! *stomps foot* Gimme some hot Teslen action, PTB, and no one will be hurt!!!
                      EHEEHEHEHE!

I agree! Give us some Teslen PTB!!! Although, I think the episode will satisfy us shippers! It looks to be a good Helen/Tesla ep anyway! hopefully it will be JUST them, and no story B with Will/Henry etc More screentime for our favourite people!

Originally posted by kes View Post
                      Smackdown is airing on Tuesday so they are going to air Sanctuary with it then repeat on Friday. We get Tesla sooner = Cool; We then have to wait longer for the next ep = Not so cool.
                      Well, at least we get an ep sooner! And then you lot in the US get to watch it again a few days later! And like someone else said, I think we'll be too syked to notice the wait! (Maybe PTB guessed that, they know we all love Tesla... )

Oh, I see, thank you for the explanation!
                      It's strange to hear that a wrestling show and Sanctuary have something in common, tho
                      In the ep Into the Black, the guy who played that abnormal with the long blonde hair was a wrestler apparently lol, so theres another connection
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                      Indeed

Comment

I can't wait to see Chimera seeing some Teslan shippy action I saw the sneak peek it looks so awesome! Teslan Teusday
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                          I can't wait to see Chimera seeing some Teslan shippy action I saw the sneak peek it looks so awesome! Teslan Teusday
                          Yeah! Teslen Tuesday!!!! OMGOMG! What a great slogan for the ep!!
                          sigpic
                          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                          Indeed

Comment

I think there will be no B-plot in Chimera, but we will see some Will and Henry scenes... they must be trying to pull Helen and Niko back into reality and failing (many virtual reality episodes seem to go like that). Maybe we will even hear some sly comments from them like "At least I hope they are enjoying themselves there, nudge nudge, wink wink"

Comment

I think there will be no B-plot in Chimera, but we will see some Will and Henry scenes... they must be trying to pull Helen and Niko back into reality and failing (many virtual reality episodes seem to go like that). Maybe we will even hear some sly comments from them like "At least I hope they are enjoying themselves there, nudge nudge, wink wink"
                              Yeah, that'd be cool, then we can focus all our attention on Tesla and Magnus!
                              Ohhhh! I hope SOMEONE mentions that! Isn't
                              Spoiler:
                              Adam supposed to be in the Virtual reality, maybe he could mention something like that!
                              sigpic
                              Indeed

Comment

^ yeah, it's supposed to be his stunt... There was that device on the table in the preview... remember, the very one they used to digitalize Adam's mind to find a suitable cave for Druitt to teleport to. It looks so at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X