Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
    Well, in Normandy, Animus and Hollow Men for example he wasn´t the main figure too so I would be happy if we would see flashbacks with him and Helen and in Acolyte Helen isn´t mentioned so maybe there´s another story n that ep too, with room for Tesla.
    Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
    Yeah, just like in Animus, the main characters were more Henry and Will, and we had a Tesla and Helen on the background.. this could be the same with Acolyte. He would be back at the Sanctuary since Chimera and will be until the end of the season. The depths is only Helen and Will on a mission we could say, just like in Breach, Tesla was at the Sanctuary but we didn't saw him.
    At first I was in despair over having only 4 Tesla episodes this season and now I see light in the dark tunnel. I'll keep my fingers crossed and patiently waiting for the official release of the synopsis of Acolyte by Syfy.
    sigpic
    Sign by me

Comment

I think we can all keep our fingers crossed for "Acolyte" and that Amanda and Jon both got their numbers right
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

*crossing fingers*

Comment

I hope they do put in more flashbacks of 'The Five' (and so obviously Helen and Nikola cuteness then too)! I love the Victorian Era moments.

Comment

The sneek peak for "Chimera" was really sweet, how she held him in front of the elevator I´m dying to know if he´s in Acolyte or The dephs. Why don´t they just say if he´s in or not? I hope we get a more detailed sypnosis soon.

Amanda said that there is a ep which changed the track of their relationship somewhat. I wonder if this is the one or that final ep with that special moment.

Comment

That was cute when she was holding onto him like that bet she doesn't want to let go
              And can I just say VIENNA IN SPRINGTIME!

Comment

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
                That was cute when she was holding onto him like that bet she doesn't want to let go
                Indeed! *swoon*
                I remember AT talking about that bit in Australia, and it's EVEN BETTER in the episode!!! I mean, Helen gave him *that* look! It was a very wistful look, dontcha think? And then she shook her head, like she had to snap out of it. I wonder whether they actually did it in Vienna It looks so at least.

I live in Austria so this line from Chimera will always have a very special place in my heart
                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Do you think they did it, in Vienna? But wouldn´t she be somewhat ashamed after the reminder, so out of the blue?

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                    Do you think they did it, in Vienna? But wouldn´t she be somewhat ashamed after the reminder, so out of the blue?
                    Well Niko referred to it as something "cool" so maybe they had been just making out and were caught or something
                    The look on Helen's face suggests an intimate, well-guarded memory....

Btw did you notice - Chimera will air on Tuesday, is that correct?

Comment

I can not wait for this episode I already went and snatched screen shots from the sneak peek!
                      And yeah they did say tuesday so excited but does that mean it wont air friday?
                      Last edited by davala; 26 November 2011, 07:06 AM. Reason: Left out stuff
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry for double post
                        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

OMG so many goodies, Davala!!! *swoon*

And I haev to say that I really LOVE Nikola's hair in Chimera!

Comment

I hope they do put in more flashbacks of 'The Five' (and so obviously Helen and Nikola cuteness then too)! I love the Victorian Era moments.
                            Me too!

YES!!!! I loved the way she held on to him! And wasn't his hand over hers too!!
                            And the way he said 'I had a dream like this once' To me, it looked like he got uncomfortable, maybe was a dream about helen?!?!
                            'An electromagnetic pulse, a memory...' 'A desire' SQUEEEEE!!

Originally posted by es! View Post
                            And I haev to say that I really LOVE Nikola's hair in Chimera!
                            AGREE!

Okay guys, I'm so excited for Chimera!!!!

Spoiler:

I was bored in class the other day so I googled the definition for Chimera, and one of the results was
                            'A thing that is hoped or wished for but in fact is illusory or impossible to achieve'
                            SQUUUEEEE! or what?!?! Of course, my shippy mind emerged!! XD
                            Saying that, another definition was
                            a grotesque product of the imagination
                            Soo...... EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                            'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                            : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                            Indeed

Comment

I am totally excited either!!! I can't wait, it seems to be a 100% shippy episode!!

However I remember that AT said in Australia that nothing would really happen between Nikola and Helen; the change in their relationship would be more about the way the actors play them. Maybe this is why Niko became so suggestive with his "...remember?" Maybe they will establish that Helen and Niko were together in the past. I mean, Martin Wood (or was it Damian) said in the Tesla Special that he and Helen had a tryst in the past... and it totally sounds like a romantic thing to me! *stomps foot* Gimme some hot Teslen action, PTB, and no one will be hurt!!!

Does anybody know why Chimera airs on Tuesday? Is there something special going on on Friday?

Comment

*joins in the excitement*
                                Now that put my Shippy Moo in full swing again.

Yay for the artwork, davala!
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X