Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
    When I read this first time, I have quite amusing mental image. In it Helen hands keys of her sanctuary to Will and tells him he is ready to run the place, meaning that she can finally flee and move to Hawaii with Nikola, who in this mental image is wearing a suit and a lei around his neck

... may not be happening

A good idea! Tweet to Gillian Horvath, Martin Wood & Damian Kindler!!
    sigpic
    Sign by me

Comment

I think the main reason he gave the information to Henry was to calm Helen. If he only wanted to fight the gouvernment he could have given Helen the information earlier but he had a bad conscience after all what happened and IMHO he doesn´t want Helen to be angry on him.

And what children? Do you think he has some secret ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
        I think the main reason he gave the information to Henry was to calm Helen. If he only wanted to fight the gouvernment he could have given Helen the information earlier but he had a bad conscience after all what happened and IMHO he doesn´t want Helen to be angry on him.

And what children? Do you think he has some secret ones?
        Children:
        ROFL! No, I think it was just a saying. Most people try to "make the world a better place for their children". With Nikola and his immortality, he can totally enjoy the results of his efforts (to make it a better place ) by himself in 100, 200, 300... years.

I think Nikola gave Helen the data because Henry made him think - made him realize that it looked like betrayal... I could bet Tesla was so occupied with his research and skimming off the top (etc. ) that he never paused to think how his stunt would make Helen feel.
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

es, thanks, that was exactly what I meant

Sorry, Altariel, if I was too unclear I know my phrasings are often off/strange and I try to write sentences that are too difficult for my skills I write much in my native language and my style in it keeps mixing with my style in English. (I try to get better though, mostly because of fanfic )

Comment

No problem

Tesla is probably not in "Acolyte" or "The Dephs" The sypnosis don´t mention him. I think that´s a bad sign. So apparently really only 4 eps If he would be in that ep they would surely write that?

Comment

The Depth is a Helen and Will ep so I'm pretty certain he won't be in it, but what about Acolyte? Where did you find the synopsis for it?
              I remember reading that he will be in 5 eps this season...

Comment

Guys! I was wondering the same thing! I think if he really is in 5 episodes, he will be in Acolyte. You're right es.

Comment

That´s the sypnosis for Acolye:

Kate Freelander resurfaces with a warning about a Hollow Earth plot against an above-ground target, and evidence suggests that Bigfoot may be involved in the attack. Original Air Date: Dec 9, 2011

Guest Cast Christopher Heyerdahl: Bigfoot Brian Markinson: Greg Addison

No mention of Tesla No guest star mention either. I don´t know how it was last year, but I guess when Tesla is in that ep they would mention that in the sypnosis I think.

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                    Guys! I was wondering the same thing! I think if he really is in 5 episodes, he will be in Acolyte. You're right es.
                    Hi there, long time no see

Altariel,
                    That synopsis really doesn't sound like the ep has room for Tesla

Anybody remembers the source of the information about Tesla being in 5 eps this season?

Comment

Amanda said that, probably she made a mistake but Helen is not mentioned in that sypnosis either, so maybe there is a B - Plot with Helen and Nikola.

And in "The Dephs" somewhere I read that this ep is among other things about past lifes, so maybe we see a flashback with Tesla.

Comment

AT said in one of Q&A that The Depth was an ep about her and Will and that they'd get wet

And I don't think they'd invite J-Yo for a 3 minutes short cameo in a B-story (or only for the flashbacks)

Oh well, I guess we've gotta sit tight and wait for it.

Comment

I can't wait to see Tesla again see some Teslan action
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                            AT said in one of Q&A that The Depth was an ep about her and Will and that they'd get wet

And I don't think they'd invite J-Yo for a 3 minutes short cameo in a B-story (or only for the flashbacks)

Oh well, I guess we've gotta sit tight and wait for it.
                            Well, in Normandy, Animus and Hollow Men for example he wasn´t the main figure too so I would be happy if we would see flashbacks with him and Helen and in Acolyte Helen isn´t mentioned so maybe there´s another story n that ep too, with room for Tesla.

Comment

^ yeah... you are right.
                              At this point, I'd take anything just to see Tesla again

Comment

Yeah, just like in Animus, the main characters were more Henry and Will, and we had a Tesla and Helen on the background.. this could be the same with Acolyte. He would be back at the Sanctuary since Chimera and will be until the end of the season. The depths is only Helen and Will on a mission we could say, just like in Breach, Tesla was at the Sanctuary but we didn't saw him.

Comment

Working...
                                X