Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by es! View Post
    I only saw some bits with Abby in that 5th (? or 4th?) part of the Behind The Scenes video ("Going Rogue"). I liked what I saw. Altho I was a little surprised that
    Spoiler:
    Abby told Will about new FBI divisions for handling abnormals only after that run up I thought they had a closer relationship!
    But maybe it's just how we saw it in the BTS vid, and she tells him way earlier in the actual episode.

Something different -
    I wonder whether JYo is in that musical episode. I'd pay cash to hear Tesla sing!
    Spoiler:
    I know! I thought that was bad too! But we really don't know the context that its in :/

Announcement: JY is NOT in the musical episode He said it in the talk yesterday (which Im still syked about btw! )

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
    Nikola serenading Helen! No...love song duet!! *implodes from the awesome imagery*

Also - Star I can't stop listening to that Lightning song now!! It's on permanent replay on my itunes.
    That would be amazing! Candlelit office and Niko sat there with a guitar!
    Hehe, sorry about that! But i heard it on TV and I was like, there really needs to be a teslen vid to this song! I've watched ur vid on replay!
    P.s. Had you heard of the wanted before I showed you the song? I don't know how popular they are outside of the UK, they're pretty big here!

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    Hi Everyone! xo

Dropping in a banner i made i hope its okay

I so cant wait to see Tesla i miss him when he's gone
    I love it!

I really need to watch Monsoon tomorrow! And then its Resistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That promo vid was like :O And the sneak peak too!
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

es!: I so hope he can't sing!
      I'd love to see him fail at, well, anything!
      That would be kind of funny. Chances are though if Tesla knew he couldn't sing, he'd never do it in front of anyone just so he could keep it a secret. Wouldn't want anyone to see him fail at anything.

Altariel: About the kiss with the girl! How do you feel about that with respect to Teslen?
      Doesn't worry me.

Spoiler:
      from what I've read it's just a one-episode thing

helenmagnus23: nice art.

ZaraShade: Has everyone seen the sneak preview of next week's ep?
      You bet. Looking forward to it.
      sigpic
      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
        That would be kind of funny. Chances are though if Tesla knew he couldn't sing, he'd never do it in front of anyone just so he could keep it a secret. Wouldn't want anyone to see him fail at anything.
        That would be funny! But I agree, he wouldn't do it, especially in front of his beloved Helen, if he couldn't. Then again, I'm sure if she asked him to he would! But he'd want a kiss in return!
        Or, what if he's one of those people who think they can sing when they really can't that woudl be so sweeet!
        But, alas, he's not in the ep, so no chance there1 But maybe if he hears about what happened, he'd give helen a little serenade * iz hopeful*

And about the Monsoon
        Spoiler:
        kiss It doesn't worry me either, I think like Helen said, she adn't been kissed like that in a long time and she proably liked the comfort it gave her
        On another note, my respect for Amana increased tenfold, they knew it would be a controversial decision but she pulled it off so well! Plus, it was nice to see a different sde of Magnus
        sigpic
        Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
        'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
        : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

Some nice Teslen stuff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KQeb...eature=related

Min: 10:03
          Last edited by Altariel; 31 October 2011, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
            Gah, I can't green you anymore!
            Thank you, THANK YOU so much for the link! It's a wonderful panel. Love to hear AT talk about her charity projects.

But the Tesla bit almost made me faint *squeee*

Spoiler:
            "It is just like Vienna in spring... remember?"

Ooooh... My Austrian heart melts
            I can't wait for Tesla episodes!!!

PS: And it's so nice to hear that Jonathon added that bit... I mean, he feels his character, he knows the very essence of Tesla, and he totally brings it on! *faints*
            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

You are welcome

That was so sweet.

They are best friends, he drives her crazy, she drives him crazy and yet there is that tremulous and profound love as only people who have known each other for 150 years could have. There are a lot of sweet, kinda little moments...and because, you know "The Five" is slowly dying out or disappearing, the two of them really have each other.

I cannot wait to see all that

And when asked what her favorite abnormal is...guess the answer...Nikola of course.
              Last edited by Altariel; 01 November 2011, 06:24 AM.

Comment

You are welcome

That was so sweet.

They are best friends, he drives her crazy, she drives him crazy and yet there is that tremulous and profound love as only people who have known each other for 150 years could have. There are a lot of sweet, kinda little moments...and because, you know "The Five" is slowly dying out or disappearing, the two of them really have each other.

I cannot wait to see all that
                Yes! YES! *swoon*

I had a great dream today! Amanda Tapping (as Helen) ~and~ Sam Carter were in my school! Simultaneously! And I don't remember what happened then. I must have fainted

Comment

Drat - I'm at work and can't watch it here. Will try to see it later when I get home. Love to hear AT talk about Tesla.

StarSancFar: ......what if he's one of those people who think they can sing when they really can't that woudl be so sweeet
                  not to mention potentially hysterical.
                  sigpic

Comment

Somebody mentioned that the Monsoon kiss was unfair to poor Tesla who'd been trying to get Helen's attention for over 100 years.

That made me think... Tesla's been trying for so long already... I think he'll be totally baffled when Helen caves in, so he won't know what to do in the first moment

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                      Somebody mentioned that the Monsoon kiss was unfair to poor Tesla who'd been trying to get Helen's attention for over 100 years.

That made me think... Tesla's been trying for so long already... I think he'll be totally baffled when Helen caves in, so he won't know what to do in the first moment
                      Oh that´s so true. You can see it in his face during that kiss. I just wonder how this would play out in season 5. Would Helen negate that somehow? Or would she be honest and tell him that she loves him? And how would he react if she confesses her love for him? He is so complicated, somehow I think he wouldn´t just say "I love you too" and everything is OK. Maybe all that is happening too fast. Remember Helen had 113 extra years to reflect her feelings for Nikola . Nikola didn´t have those years, maybe he feels thrown off his guard.

Comment

I think Monsoon was great for our ship...

I TPTB dare to show that, I'm sure it won't be too wild to have Helen and Niko get it on on screen.

...And with on screen I don't actually mean... get it on on screen

I'm also one who loves hearing AT talk about Tesla and I love that she does so quite often
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Am I the last one to watch this awesome vid??
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nJZk...eature=related
                          Amanda's Q&A, part 1.

The first q is whether Helen changed the history when reliving it. Amanda answers that
                          Spoiler:
                          there were slight changes and everything will be revealed in the last 1.5 minutes of the season finale!
                          Holy crap, WHAT WILL HAPPEN???
                          One part of my brain (the bigger one ) tells me it will be something epic, something on the global scale. But then, it is not a "slight" change of history in this case!
                          So my shipper heart tries to persuade me that maybe it's something Teslen-related... maybe they are a couple in this timeline <3
                          There is of course a logical possibility that Helen saved Ashley somehow... but Amanda said in Australia that the actress had no time to come back to the show.... and they didn't want to bring her back too casually, they needed a BANG! for that... a change of history qualifies in my eyes.

And YAY, this is the vid when she says Tesla is her fave abnormal! YIPPEEEE!

And the end of the vid is so funny! I have to say that I didn't like RDunne at first (well, for the first two years at least ) but his interaction with Amanda, the way they always hang out together and make fun of each other - all of that made me see him in a different light actually. Sorry for OT

Comment

Is that the first half of the one Altariel posted a link to? I'm still trying to see that one. Sorry but my home connection is terribly slow so it's a pain for me to watch vids. I sometimes sneak and watch them at work but not always able to do that.

DutchIndeed: I TPTB dare to show that, I'm sure it won't be too wild to have Helen and Niko get it on on screen.

...And with on screen I don't actually mean... get it on on screen
                            LOL Oh I'm sure they could show enough that we could see where it's leading and then let our imaginations take over. After all they probably have to keep it PG rated.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                              Is that the first half of the one Altariel posted a link to? I'm still trying to see that one. Sorry but my home connection is terribly slow so it's a pain for me to watch vids. I sometimes sneak and watch them at work but not always able to do that.

LOL Oh I'm sure they could show enough that we could see where it's leading and then let our imaginations take over. After all they probably have to keep it PG rated.
                              No, it's a different video.

But I agree about keeping it PG Alas

Comment

Okay, not sure if I've seen it already then or not. I'll have to go take a quick peek at it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X