Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
    es! do you know if her potential will be used more than earlier? Because if it will, I'll be so happy you'll find me singing and dancing
    I only saw some bits with Abby in that 5th (? or 4th?) part of the Behind The Scenes video ("Going Rogue"). I liked what I saw. Altho I was a little surprised that
    Spoiler:
    Abby told Will about new FBI divisions for handling abnormals only after that run up I thought they had a closer relationship!
    But maybe it's just how we saw it in the BTS vid, and she tells him way earlier in the actual episode.

Something different -
    I wonder whether JYo is in that musical episode. I'd pay cash to hear Tesla sing!
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
      I wonder whether JYo is in that musical episode. I'd pay cash to hear Tesla sing!
      Great minds think alike I think we won't be seeing him but then, maybe that is just me being pessimistic. I imagine stage actors often have more musical stuff in them than tv actors but I know little of the subject and less of JYo's past roles and schooling.

I'd love too see how Will and Helen reach to Tesla's singing xD

Comment

Great minds think alike I think we won't be seeing him but then, maybe that is just me being pessimistic. I imagine stage actors often have more musical stuff in them than tv actors but I know little of the subject and less of JYo's past roles and schooling.

I'd love too see how Will and Helen reach to Tesla's singing xD
        I would love to hear him sing!
        I bet (hope) Helen finds it very hot!
        sigpic
        Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
        'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
        : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

I have been thinking if Nikola sang incredibly well or so very badly He is one of those persons who are good at practically anything they want to be good with but then music is often the exception with these things.

My guess is the first option but the second would be... cute is not the word I want to use when it comes to him, but it would be pretty close now

Comment

Nikola serenading Helen! No...love song duet!! *implodes from the awesome imagery*

Also - Star I can't stop listening to that Lightning song now!! It's on permanent replay on my itunes.

Comment

I have been thinking if Nikola sang incredibly well or so very badly He is one of those persons who are good at practically anything they want to be good with but then music is often the exception with these things.

My guess is the first option but the second would be... cute is not the word I want to use when it comes to him, but it would be pretty close now
              I so hope he can't sing!
              I'd love to see him fail at, well, anything!

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
              Also - Star I can't stop listening to that Lightning song now!! It's on permanent replay on my itunes.
              I agree. It's in my head since I watched the vid!

Comment

Well, I don´t think that he is in that musical ep, he is in one ep after for sure and in all the interviews they never mentioned JY. We know that Helens father is there, Declan I think, but Tesla being in that ep was never mentioned. But then I´m not very sad about that, because I´m still a little bit pessimistic about all the singing stuff and he is only in 5 eps, so they should be thriftly.

About the kiss with the girl! How do you feel about that with respect to Teslen?

I think he only likes classical music, thats a excuse not to sing, because maybe he is not very good at it.

Comment

He could play Helen a song on the piano. Awww. That would be cute.

I loved Monsoon! Bad-ass Helen all the way. I didn't mind the kiss with the woman, because it didn't seem like she was going to start a relationship or anything. We all know Niko is still Helen's love.

es! I agree. It's in my head since I watched the vid!
                  Lol. I sincerely apologise to anyone who watched my vid for the stuck-in-your-headedness of that song.

Comment

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
                    He could play Helen a song on the piano. Awww. That would be cute.

I loved Monsoon! Bad-ass Helen all the way. I didn't mind the kiss with the woman, because it didn't seem like she was going to start a relationship or anything. We all know Niko is still Helen's love.

Lol. I sincerely apologise to anyone who watched my vid for the stuck-in-your-headedness of that song.
                    I'd LOVE to see him playing piano! I have a soft spot for piano players

And no need to apologize, I love the song

And last but not least,
                    I LOVED Monsoon! Kick ass Helen rocks!
                    I think the kiss was HOT. And Helen kissed the girl back So maybe they won't start a relationship, but I wouldn't bet she leaves that island right away

What did the girl actually said after Helen's "Dear God"? I can't make it out

Comment

It would be weird if the next Will'd gf (Abby) would be killed off. He will have that black widow curse on him then, like Sam Carter had on SG1
                      That's why I think it'd be funny... like AT getting her revenge through Will

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                      About the kiss with the girl! How do you feel about that with respect to Teslen?
                      Doesn't worry me at all. This was discussed a little while back... (you'd have to do some searching I can't remember what page sorry )

As UK hasn't aired S4 yet, I'm spoilering discussion to be safe...
                      Monsoon:
                      Spoiler:

I think it's just a case of them showing she has the odd mini-relationship / encounter... and that she swings both ways (which I think it's great in the respect I've never seen a bi-female-protagonist on a show before!)... but... whilst I get the impression Helen stayed and had a bit of fun with Charlotte (?), it seems pretty obvious to me that's all it was. I can't see them having a full blown relationship. I think for something more serious it'd have to be someone she'd known a lot longer - and had at least some history with - like Tesla

I'd LOVE to see him playing piano! I have a soft spot for piano players
                      Me and you both. In fact, I think there are quite a few Tesla fans that are eager to see him playing piano!

Spoiler:

What did the girl actually said after Helen's "Dear God"? I can't make it out
                      Monsoon:
                      Spoiler:
                      I couldn't make it out either! Even though I may have watched said clip several times
                      Maybe something like "mates?" because she isn't sure if Helen will reciprocate the attraction?
                      sigpic
                      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Charlotte said: "mad?" Maybe she thought Helen was aversed.

Comment

About Monsoon:

Spoiler:
                          I haven't seen the episode and YT refused to show the kiss. So I know next to nothing about it but when has it made me stay quiet?

At first I want to say, I have absolutely nothing against bisexuals (or homosexual for that matter) and I have nothing against Helen kissing a girl. Or a boy, or an abnormal for that matter (that might be hot, actually) so don't take me wrong... But I can't picture Helen as a bisexual, or as a (insert something here)sexual, that insert-something-here including the word 'hetero'.

People, and most well written and played characters somehow give out what kind of people they desire. They become a little too happy when the gothic girl or the long-haired man steps in the same room, their watch a pair of pretty shins a bit too long, they chat about some uninteresting topic too eagerly, or smile too widely and laugh too easily.

Just think of how Nikola is with Helen (and with his science projects, but that is another thing, or if not, better left discussed some place less PG )

Helen practically never gives us signals like this. Sometimes she is happy, sure, but not too happy. I think the closest one to that is when she met Nikola in Rome but he had been missing 60 years so, and that was Nikola, one of the exceptions in her life, and so the usual rules of a bit too don't count.

I don't feel like that kiss gave us as much info about Helen as it'd seem at first. If she had been angry, that would have given me something to work with, but her kissing back, not really. She is an open-minded woman after all, and that has been well-known since the day pilot aired, if not earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                            Charlotte said: "mad?" Maybe she thought Helen was aversed.
                            I thought maybe it was "bad?" Altho I had thought "mad?" at first too... and it totally sounded like "mate" anyway (any kind of accent?)

About Monsoon:

Spoiler:
                            I haven't seen the episode and YT refused to show the kiss. So I know next to nothing about it but when has it made me stay quiet?

At first I want to say, I have absolutely nothing against bisexuals (or homosexual for that matter) and I have nothing against Helen kissing a girl. Or a boy, or an abnormal for that matter (that might be hot, actually) so don't take me wrong... But I can't picture Helen as a bisexual, or as a (insert something here)sexual, that insert-something-here including the word 'hetero'.

People, and most well written and played characters somehow give out what kind of people they desire. They become a little too happy when the gothic girl or the long-haired man steps in the same room, their watch a pair of pretty shins a bit too long, they chat about some uninteresting topic too eagerly, or smile too widely and laugh too easily.

Just think of how Nikola is with Helen (and with his science projects, but that is another thing, or if not, better left discussed some place less PG )

Helen practically never gives us signals like this. Sometimes she is happy, sure, but not too happy. I think the closest one to that is when she met Nikola in Rome but he had been missing 60 years so, and that was Nikola, one of the exceptions in her life, and so the usual rules of a bit too don't count.

I don't feel like that kiss gave us as much info about Helen as it'd seem at first. If she had been angry, that would have given me something to work with, but her kissing back, not really. She is an open-minded woman after all, and that has been well-known since the day pilot aired, if not earlier
                            I agree that
                            Spoiler:
                            the kiss didn't show much of Helen's character - only that she's open-minded that way.
                            But I also have to say that it seems to be the first time Helen's getting any in FOUR seasons... she is so professional all the time, I think that a break might do her good

Comment

Hi Everyone! xo

Dropping in a banner i made i hope its okay
                              Spoiler:

I so cant wait to see Tesla i miss him when he's gone
                              sigpic
                              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I thought maybe it was "bad?" Altho I had thought "mad?" at first too... and it totally sounded like "mate" anyway (any kind of accent?)
                                It's been bugging me since. I want to know what she said! I think it started with an 'm' at least.

helenmagnus23: I so cant wait to see Tesla i miss him when he's gone
                                Me too. Also, great banner. I love how you used that picture.

Has everyone seen the sneak preview of next week's ep? *drools*

Comment

Working...
                                X