Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
    But I have another theorie for the season finale. Regarding the episode title maybe the Sanctuary is destroyed? That would be a reason for Amanda to cry, wouldn´t it? But probably I´m completly wrong, was just a thought.
    I don't know the last ep's title yet but I like your theory! I think you might be onto something here.
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

I think the title is
      Spoiler:
      Sanctuary For None
      which is kind of ominous lol. I can't say I like the idea of the Sanctuary being destroyed. I am so scared for this finale everything I hear about it just makes me more worried.

They wouldn't kill off Tesla. ...Right? They wouldn't. They might make it look like he was dead to freak us all out, but then he would miraculously survive. NO OTHER POSSIBILITY WILL BE ACCEPTABLE.

Comment

I don´t think that they would kill off Tesla permanently, too. I mean they acknowlege that he is a fan favourite and a writer favourite and killing him off would be utterly dumb, but you can never be so sure, maybe if the actor doesn´t feel like doeing the show anymore, but he always seems to be very lucky on the set, so I don´t think it´s Tesla, maybe Abby. She´s in the finale and Will would be broken-hearted and so would Helen, leads to Amanda crying?

Spoiler:
        And then there is the kiss interview and Amanda said that there is to possibilty for them being together in the future and Jonathon said that he always has a chance, so appartenly no death.
        Oh my, I already start to get hysterical.

Comment

I would cry so much if they would let us think that Tesla is dead by the season finale. And then life months with the ambiguity and the danger that he really could be dead. *triesnottothinkaboutthat*

But I agree after
          Spoiler:
          the kiss in the season finale
          they should be in a proper relationship in season 5, even more so if she really thought for a while that he is dead.

But I have another theorie for the season finale. Regarding the episode title maybe the Sanctuary is destroyed? That would be a reason for Amanda to cry, wouldn´t it? But probably I´m completly wrong, was just a thought.
          Hadn't even considered that! But it's bound to be something epic as the finale is always something that makes you go "OMG how are they going to fix THAT next season?"

Originally posted by lillypilly View Post
          I think the title is
          Spoiler:
          Sanctuary For None
          which is kind of ominous lol. I can't say I like the idea of the Sanctuary being destroyed. I am so scared for this finale everything I hear about it just makes me more worried.

They wouldn't kill off Tesla. ...Right? They wouldn't. They might make it look like he was dead to freak us all out, but then he would miraculously survive. NO OTHER POSSIBILITY WILL BE ACCEPTABLE.
          Agrees a LOT with bolded

I don´t think that they would kill off Tesla permanently, too. I mean they acknowlege that he is a fan favourite and a writer favourite and killing him off would be utterly dumb, but you can never be so sure, maybe if the actor doesn´t feel like doeing the show anymore, but he always seems to be very lucky on the set, so I don´t think it´s Tesla, maybe Abby. She´s in the finale and Will would be broken-hearted and so would Helen, leads to Amanda crying?

Spoiler:
          And then there is the kiss interview and Amanda said that there is to possibilty for them being together in the future and Jonathon said that he always has a chance, so appartenly no death.
          Re: Spoiler - that makes sense. I think we don't have to worry to much about Tesla dying... after all, espec. now he's vamped again it would be pretty hard?

Re: Abby... I don't mind her as a character but I wouldn't be too upset if they killed her off. If anything, it would go with the way the show's been so far regarding Will's love life - he's super unlucky... and I kind of like that. I like him better on his own atm *shrugs* I think he focuses more on his work and Magnus/Sanctuary team when he isn't mooning over his girlfriend.
          sigpic
          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

It would be weird if the next Will'd gf (Abby) would be killed off. He will have that black widow curse on him then, like Sam Carter had on SG1

After further consideration, I don't think they would trick us into believing Tesla is dead. He does have a lot of fans but there are also people who don't care about him, so that can't be the cliffhanger in the season finale.

I don't want the pretty Sanctuary be destroyed but I love the tragedy of it... esp. considering the ep's title.

Comment

Spoiler:
              I sure hope they don't kill him off! But It might be abby, a reason why amanda would have cried at that is that it may have been done in such a heartbreaking way... who knows!
              And the spoiler- AGREE!
              Spoiler:
              I love how you refer to it as the 'kiss interview'

Originally posted by es! View Post
              It would be weird if the next Will'd gf (Abby) would be killed off. He will have that black widow curse on him then, like Sam Carter had on SG1

After further consideration, I don't think they would trick us into believing Tesla is dead. He does have a lot of fans but there are also people who don't care about him, so that can't be the cliffhanger in the season finale.

I don't want the pretty Sanctuary be destroyed but I love the tragedy of it... esp. considering the ep's title.
              Yeah, he really would! poor will, but there are a lot of Will Whumpers out there I'm sure
              Tesla is such a fan favourite, it would be a SILLY thing to do if the writers did that! I don't think that is the cliffhanger either, but I think the
              Spoiler:
              kiss
              has something to do with it, maybe the Sanctuary IS in danger!
              I didn't know that was the title of the last ep! That is ominous!
              sigpic
              Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
              'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
              : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
              Indeed

Comment

lastrequest: It's all progress tho - Teslen wise I think maybe they'll be properly together in S5 - I know I read somewhere AT and co. were hoping for at least five seasons so it'd be a nice ending for them to finally be together
                When it has to end, that would be a nice way to do it.

Altariel: But I have another theorie for the season finale. Regarding the episode title maybe the Sanctuary is destroyed? That would be a reason for Amanda to cry, wouldn´t it? But probably I´m completly wrong, was just a thought.
                Actually that would make sense with the title.

lillypilly: They wouldn't kill off Tesla. ...Right? They wouldn't. They might make it look like he was dead to freak us all out, but then he would miraculously survive. NO OTHER POSSIBILITY WILL BE ACCEPTABLE.
                Emphatically agrees. And I would be p'oed for even having to wait months until we knew for sure. Though I don't really think it would be "permanent."

Altariel: I mean they acknowlege that he is a fan favourite and a writer favourite and killing him off would be utterly dumb, but you can never be so sure, maybe if the actor doesn´t feel like doeing the show anymore, but he always seems to be very lucky on the set, so I don´t think it´s Tesla,
                It would alienate too many fans to kill off a character who has become such a favorite. If JY wanted off the show, there are other ways to not have Tesla around besides killing him. I'd rather think of him as off working on his latest secret agenda than dead.
                sigpic
                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                  It would alienate too many fans to kill off a character who has become such a favorite. If JY wanted off the show, there are other ways to not have Tesla around besides killing him. I'd rather think of him as off working on his latest secret agenda than dead.
                  I agree! And I would much rather him be off somehwere plotting than dead! Then he can always come back
                  sigpic
                  I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                  Indeed

Comment

But I dion't think anyone dies...
                    Spoiler:
                    at one of the cons the other month, DragonCon, amanda was asked if anyone would die, and when amanda didn't answer, people gasped. Then just before Josh asked another question, amanda quietly said 'fear not, all is well' so hopefully no death!!
                    sigpic
                    Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      at one of the cons the other month, DragonCon, amanda was asked if anyone would die, and when amanda didn't answer, people gasped. Then just before Josh asked another question, amanda quietly said 'fear not, all is well' so hopefully no death!!
                      Yes!! I remember that now. Very nice of her to say that, so we won't worry too much.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Well, we'll try not to
                        sigpic
                        Indeed

Comment

Spoiler:
                          What an interesting bit of info!
                          I guess we're stuck with Abby now
                          *jk*

Comment

Yeah, cause she's not too important to be missed, but at the same time, some people still really like her
                            sigpic
                            Indeed

Comment

Yeah, cause she's not too important to be missed, but at the same time, some people still really like her
                              I have nothing against Abby. I think this character will be very interesting this season because of all those run ups against FBI while searching for abnormals.

Comment

es! do you know if her potential will be used more than earlier? Because if it will, I'll be so happy you'll find me singing and dancing

Comment

Working...
                                X