Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
    HeHe, that would be great, but theres one problem, I guess the 56 means 1956 and in that year he was in hiding and had no cantact to Helen as implied in "The Five". Alas

Spoiler:
    Rgearding these experiments, he must have some good reasons for that, I mean that is almost as bad as what the cabal did, and he hated the cabal, didn´t he? Maybe he just tries to help in some way. If he really would be serious, I believe Helen could not forgive him

Yeah, 56 does mean 1956, but it could mean 1856 LOL jkjk
    Spoiler:
    But now that she's gone back in time, things have altered and she may have contacted him while he was in hiding, being lonely in her 113 years seclusion, and...yeah. Because obv. they hadn't planned that in season 1 it could ALL change! I'm still waiting to see what exactly has changed/been altered by her and Adam going back. I mean, somehting's gotto have changed, right?

Originally posted by es! View Post
    I wish they screwed the production order and showed us ep 5 already!
    YAR! XD
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

Thanks for the spoilering tips.

Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Rgearding these experiments, he must have some good reasons for that, I mean that is almost as bad as what the cabal did, and he hated the cabal, didn´t he? Maybe he just tries to help in some way. If he really would be serious, I believe Helen could not forgive him.
      THis is my best guess. I think he was forced by the government to do the testings and tried to get out of it but couldn't. He was probably outnumbered and had no means. When Helen and Henry came in episode 5, he seized the opportunity to escape and helped them.

Comment

Originally posted by monalisacode View Post

Spoiler:
        THis is my best guess. I think he was forced by the government to do the testings and tried to get out of it but couldn't. He was probably outnumbered and had no means. When Helen and Henry came in episode 5, he seized the opportunity to escape and helped them.
        Thats a good theory!
        sigpic
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
          I'm still waiting to see what exactly has changed/been altered by her and Adam going back. I mean, somehting's gotto have changed, right?
          Maybe it`s like the Treehouse of Horror time travel episode of the Simpsons, and Helen returns to find everyone has lizard tongues.

Comment

Originally posted by monalisacode View Post

Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            That would explain why they sort of flight through a corridor later in the ep with Helen holding a gun, I like the idea of him being forced by the government. Maybe they shaked him down by revealing his secret if he´s not cooperating, if I remember correctly all secret agencys wanted him death after World War 2, a thing I don´t understand he only wanted to help

Comment

Helen's secret:

Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              I think it's not the mere fact that she lived another 113 years, but WHAT she'd been doing during that time.
              Spoiler:
              It's been driving me crazy! What could she have got up to? I mean it's not like she had all of her official Sanctuary business (well, as official as the Sanctuary gets) to work on. She must have been doing something else for 113 years! Not good for crazy fanfic writers imaginations...

Spoiler:
              *nods*
              Especially can't be too bad considering we have the
              Spoiler:
              kiss

later on...so she can't stay that mad at him. Which she probably would if he were randomly experimenting on abnormals for the fun of it.

Comment

*sneaks in*

Hello everyone! I uploaded the caps for Uprising and they can be found here:

Episode Two
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  That would explain why they sort of flight through a corridor later in the ep with Helen holding a gun, I like the idea of him being forced by the government. Maybe they shaked him down by revealing his secret if he´s not cooperating, if I remember correctly all secret agencys wanted him death after World War 2, a thing I don´t understand he only wanted to help
                  Yeah
                  Spoiler:
                  that was mentioned in The Five, about theGovernments wanting to kill him. Not sure if they still would, but certainlly revealing to the world that he's still alive would be enough for a bit of blackmail.

Originally posted by Mackandal View Post
                  Maybe it`s like the Treehouse of Horror time travel episode of the Simpsons, and Helen returns to find everyone has lizard tongues.
                  Creepy....

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  It's been driving me crazy! What could she have got up to? I mean it's not like she had all of her official Sanctuary business (well, as official as the Sanctuary gets) to work on. She must have been doing something else for 113 years! Not good for crazy fanfic writers imaginations...

*nods*
                  Especially can't be too bad considering we have the
                  Spoiler:
                  kiss

later on...so she can't stay that mad at him. Which she probably would if he were randomly experimenting on abnormals for the fun of it.
                  Spoiler:
                  or for crazy shipping fangirls.....

Yeah, well I just can't wait to see the ep, I think something is not as it seems *spooky laugh*

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                  *sneaks in*

Episode Two
                  Cool! Thanks
                  sigpic
                  Indeed

Comment

*sneaks in*

Episode Two
                    Ooh thanks!! That's great.

Spoiler:
                    or for crazy shipping fangirls.....
                    Lol, very true. But the two often go hand in hand.

Comment

You're welcome Star and Zara
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Hey kiddies, just dropping off a link to my latest Teslen vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TF2LOWXqK8

It's to the song 'Angels On The Moon' by Thriving Ivory. Now I can work on my other vid - Star I'm having way too much fun with the song!

Comment

It's to the song 'Angels On The Moon' by Thriving Ivory. Now I can work on my other vid - Star I'm having way too much fun with the song!
                          What a great vid! You made my day
                          I want to make a Teslen vid now too!
                          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Yep, that too
                            Cookies for everyone?

OOoo cookies
                            *grabs*

It´s ep 5.

What do you think about the fact that Damian writes for another show, universal soldiers or something like that. Is that normal that writers try different things in the meanwhile when there is a break or is that a hint that it´s not so good for Sanctuary? I really have no idea of series and movie making
                            I think its pretty normal. Don't put all your eggs in one basket and all. Makes sense that he works on more than one project at a time

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Lovely banner Max! Like the style.

Adding a set I made for the same challenge:

Lovely

*sneaks in*

*drops off new wallie*

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...allpaper14.jpg

*sneaks out*
                            Love this too

monalisacode,
                            I don't have spoiler tags either. I just take quote tags and write "spoiler" instead of "quote" in them

I have to say that I am happy with the order they aired the episodes. I loved "Tempus" and "Uprising" disappointed me a bit. So I am glad they reversed the production order and made "Tempus" the season premiere.

Uprising spoilers:
                            Spoiler:
                            I wonder whether Niko is conducting those very experiments Will saw in the database?..
                            I was a bit disappointed with 'Uprising' too *shrugs*
                            Uprising:
                            Spoiler:
                            I was thinking that was Niko too! But I'm not too worried about it. Either he's an unwilling participant / been somehow manipulated or threatened to do the experiments OR whatever he's doing he genuinely thinks would be for the good of abnormals in the long run. I'm sure his intentions and his heart's in the right place given what we've seen of Tesla so far

Originally posted by Mackandal View Post
                            OT but yay for The Simpsons

*sneaks in*

Episode Two
                            Thankies

OOoo I'll go watch that
                            sigpic
                            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Wow!Yamii & DutchIndeed I love your art! How did you both do that? It looks really cool! Awesome work! Xo
                              sigpic
                              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I know it's been a while since I've been here but .... Due to my new title on the Tesla thunk thread ... I don't get to the other threads very often anyway made a new Teslen video which was meant to be for Teslen day but uh complications were aroused, ensued and were overcome so here it is, tell me what you think

On the edge of breaking down
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X