Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers for the behind the scenes videos
    Spoiler:
    Given the clips with Nikola in them from the BTS, especially the one where Nikola and Helen are in her office sitting in her comfy chairs.
    We see that Nikola is attached to some machine, and I would hazard a guess that Helen is too. In the short clip we're given it seems like she's placing the monitor on her finger.
    This has me incredibly curious, as there was a tweet out months ago about an episode with Helen, Tesla and brain teasers. Wasn't there even a mention of a virtual sanctuary, I really want to know what's happening.

Anybody else have any theories?

Sorry I don't post often, but these sneak peaks are killing me with suspense.
    Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." —
    Charles Schultz

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      Meh...I'm kind of miffed about the first kiss being in there at all, just because it seems so distracting from the natural Teslen development, especially since J-Yo is only in 5 episodes. And I KNOW it fits with Helen's character, it's just that after hearing about all the Teslen stuff it's starting to look like a kiss with a random char. is going to be totally out of place. No offense, but the show doesn't need anymore plot holes -_-

Maybe I'm just SUPER sensitive about Helen kissing anybody other than Nikola. SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FEEL LIKE SHE NEEDS TO KISS ANYONE ELSE okay I'm weird...I get too attached to ships and then even if one episode gets in the way of them I go nuts.

like...okay wtf off-topic but
      Spoiler:
      WHAT THE HELL I THOUGHT HENRY BROKE UP WITH ERICA WHY IS HE SNOGGING HER AGAIN??? NOOOOOOOO >.<

gaahhh I have issues *headdesk*
      I´m not too impressed with that kiss eiter, but I can understand Helen, after all what she´s been throught and after all probably she isn´t too sure how Nikola really feels and maybe, in ep 4 where that kiss is, she had maybe not even seen him yet. I know Nikola is iin ep 5, probably it is his first ep. And I heard it is a one off, just for one episode, so I guess it is random and her true feeling lie with Nikola.

Regading the spiler videos, I´m curious too. Maybe it is really the ep with the virtual sanctuary and in one of the vids Helen and Henry waited for Nikola in one room. I wonder, was it his apartment, or his new working place? He had sone ID card on his suit.

I can not wait for the passion between Helen and Nikola Amanda mentioned. And I hope it is really going to be very shippy.

Comment

Oh gosh, those spoiler vids!

Spoiler:
        I'm really like the sound of more flirting - as if they don't flirt enough already! And I love that bit where Nikola is like 'what is it with us and dark tunnels?' EEEE CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NIKOLA EPISODES!!!

Meh...I'm kind of miffed about the first kiss being in there at all, just because it seems so distracting from the natural Teslen development, especially since J-Yo is only in 5 episodes. And I KNOW it fits with Helen's character, it's just that after hearing about all the Teslen stuff it's starting to look like a kiss with a random char. is going to be totally out of place. No offense, but the show doesn't need anymore plot holes -_-

Maybe I'm just SUPER sensitive about Helen kissing anybody other than Nikola. SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FEEL LIKE SHE NEEDS TO KISS ANYONE ELSE okay I'm weird...I get too attached to ships and then even if one episode gets in the way of them I go nuts.
        Aw, no, I get it, I want to see things develop between them too - and it's okay to be bummed when one half of your OTP is off kissing someone else. We don't really know what is going on with Helen throughout season four - it all seems very mysterious and secretive. Maybe she just really needs something simple and uncomplicated at that moment with an attractive lady whom she likes, and who likes her...

I don't know, I can't help it, I really love the idea, partly because Helen Magnus is my hero and she should basically be kissing everyone, all the time *cough*including me*cough* but also because it's nice to see the show put their money where their mouth is on the whole 'Helen has had female as well as male lovers in the past' thing. And I can apparently think all that and still ship the heck out of Nikola/Helen, I don't know how it works, I just do! *shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
          I´m not too impressed with that kiss eiter, but I can understand Helen, after all what she´s been throught and after all probably she isn´t too sure how Nikola really feels and maybe, in ep 4 where that kiss is, she had maybe not even seen him yet. I know Nikola is iin ep 5, probably it is his first ep. And I heard it is a one off, just for one episode, so I guess it is random and her true feeling lie with Nikola.
          Yeah, I'm glad his episode is RIGHT AFTER "Monsoon." So we can just forget episode 4 ever happened once Niko shows up TEEHEE
          Originally posted by Dark_Angel_Tiriel View Post
          Spoilers for the behind the scenes videos
          Spoiler:
          Given the clips with Nikola in them from the BTS, especially the one where Nikola and Helen are in her office sitting in her comfy chairs.
          We see that Nikola is attached to some machine, and I would hazard a guess that Helen is too. In the short clip we're given it seems like she's placing the monitor on her finger.
          This has me incredibly curious, as there was a tweet out months ago about an episode with Helen, Tesla and brain teasers. Wasn't there even a mention of a virtual sanctuary, I really want to know what's happening.

Anybody else have any theories?

Sorry I don't post often, but these sneak peaks are killing me with suspense.

IT'S.
          SANCTUARY.
          INCEPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Mimzy; 09 October 2011, 11:33 PM.
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I have finished the upload (FINALLY!!!) Anyone who wishes to use my caps do not have to credit me unless you wish to do so. This will stay as long as PB will allow me to keep them up

Tempus

Enjoy!

I'd love to get into the conversation but it's just past 2:30 in the morning and I need sleep.. Just thought I'd drop this off before I went to bed.
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by lillypilly View Post
              Spoiler:

I don't know, I can't help it, I really love the idea, partly because Helen Magnus is my hero and she should basically be kissing everyone, all the time *cough*including me*cough* but also because it's nice to see the show put their money where their mouth is on the whole 'Helen has had female as well as male lovers in the past' thing. And I can apparently think all that and still ship the heck out of Nikola/Helen, I don't know how it works, I just do! *shrug*
              I agree wholeheartedly. I am glad TPTB didn't miss that quite unique opportunity, because how often does a female lead on a show get to try out every possibility out there?
              I just hope they came up with a nice way to write that lady into the episode - so that we sort of care and root for her too, even if only for a short time. Otherwise it would be unpleasantly random and I'd be sulking in the corner together with Mimzy.

I watched all three parts of this Behind The Scenes vid and I have to say that I am totally looking forward to Season 4 - more so than any other season before. It looks like Sanctuary is gaining on quality this season.
              Spoiler:
              I love that Will's about to get some balls, and that secret of Helen is absolutely exciting! Where did she spend those years, huh?? Maybe she saved enough cash to fund the Sanctuary network now when the governments apparently stop funding
              I only hope that TPTB came up with a good way to resolve this mystery, and that I won't be disappointed by any lame solution in the end

And to bring the convo back on topic -

I SO love smug and flirtatious and confident Nikola! The little bits we saw in the vid are so good and sooo promising!
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

This is why I never watch spoiler vids. You should have seen me after I DW teaser where some girl said she was Doctor's daughter, and that was just a teaser Everything looks so freaky without context. All I know Helen might have been brainwashed to kiss that girl (but as mentioned, I haven't seen the clip)!

Anyway, I actually like the idea of Helen kissing someone else than Nikola. It has to work magic to their relationship. All the tension! All seemingly unrequited love! All the other men and women, when things never really die between Helen and Tesla Try to think it that way, Mimzy, or maybe that third person was just some kind of a band aid relationship

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I can't wait to watch more of Helen/Niko flirting!!! And, on a side note, Helen kissing another woman?! Epic I'm so glad they let her dabble because seriously, at her age how could she not have?! As long as she ends up with Nikola at least
                  Spoiler:
                  i'M GLAD THEY LET HER DABBLE TOO! It would seem ssilly that she wouldn't have experimented in her time, especially as now se's lived a whole nother 113 years! Although she might not have had any relationships in that time to keep a low profile etc...

Originally posted by lillypilly View Post
                  Oh gosh, those spoiler vids!

Spoiler:
                  I'm really like the sound of more flirting - as if they don't flirt enough already! And I love that bit where Nikola is like 'what is it with us and dark tunnels?' EEEE CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NIKOLA EPISODES!!!

Spoiler:
                  More flirting is good! Can never get enough of it, me! And I loved that bit!!! *squees*
                  'Yes, it does seem to be a recurring theme doesn't it' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To me that means SOO many things!
                  Yeah, PTB are very brave to introduce that story line, but I think it's the right time to do so, it's not like if it was in the first season, which would have been too early. Season 4 is the right length of time to be introuducing this new (possibly not) theme to Helen's character.
                  Oh deffinately, i can still ship Teslen! I'm like a multi shipper, I have my main ship, but can go off slightly. For instance, I don't mind Will/Helen stuff but I know it won't go anywhere. It's the respect they have. And I don't terribly mind John/Helen things either, because that relationship is finished and I dunno.....don't hate me!

Originally posted by es! View Post
                  I just hope they came up with a nice way to write that lady into the episode - so that we sort of care and root for her too, even if only for a short time. Otherwise it would be unpleasantly random and I'd be sulking in the corner together with Mimzy.

I watched all three parts of this Behind The Scenes vid and I have to say that I am totally looking forward to Season 4 - more so than any other season before. It looks like Sanctuary is gaining on quality this season.
                  Spoiler:
                  I love that Will's about to get some balls, and that secret of Helen is absolutely exciting! Where did she spend those years, huh?? Maybe she saved enough cash to fund the Sanctuary network now when the governments apparently stop funding
                  I only hope that TPTB came up with a good way to resolve this mystery, and that I won't be disappointed by any lame solution in the end

And to bring the convo back on topic -

I SO love smug and flirtatious and confident Nikola! The little bits we saw in the vid are so good and sooo promising!
                  I hope so too, not just some random woman who we only see for a bit.
                  Spoiler:
                  Helen secret is making me excited! To me I think it's gonna be something ot do with her time in hiding....

ME TOO! GO NIKO!!

I can't wait for more eps!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                  'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                  : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                  I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                  Indeed

Comment

Okay i come bearing some Teslen art work....although can't decide which one i like the best. Spoiled for one picture in the art work.
                    Spoiler:

sigpic
                    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Love them all Max
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

They're beautiful Max I love them
                        On the edge of breaking down
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

I'm so curious to see how they handle the rest of the season after what happened in Tempus,

Spoiler:
                          I wouldn't be surprised if she does "spy" on some of her friends, including Niko, even if it's from a distance. It must be hard for her though to think about Ashley's death, and Watson's, and I don't know how close she was to Griffin but maybe his too, and that she'll just have to know the days these things happen and not do anything about it. I wonder which Helen is kissing Nikola then in that scene we saw on Breakfast Television? Maybe it's the one that went back in time? Or maybe it's after she "catches up with herself" and finally realizes after all those years of reflection how much he means to her.

Dark_Angel_Tiriel: We've tossed around a couple ideas on the NT/JY thread if you haven't read those yet.

Nad: Ooooo, you're so lucky to have someone to give you such nice b-day gifts.

StarSancFar: I'm not sure what to make of the first Q+A.....is the answer a good thing or a bad thing? What do you guys think?

But I LOVE the second one! 'blow each other's mind'....that could be so many things
                          Good or bad I don't know, but it IS true, if you stop and think about it. And as for the other question, you're right, there are many ways to "blow someone's mind" aren't there? Especially with those two.

I haven't been able to see the spoiler vids yet. My computer is not cooperating!!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Max,
                            I think I like the coloring in the last one best! <3
                            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Love your arts, Max!! All of them! But I am partial to the 4th one, it's so shiny!! O.o

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                              I'm so curious to see how they handle the rest of the season after what happened in Tempus,

Spoiler:
                              I wouldn't be surprised if she does "spy" on some of her friends, including Niko, even if it's from a distance. It must be hard for her though to think about Ashley's death, and Watson's, and I don't know how close she was to Griffin but maybe his too, and that she'll just have to know the days these things happen and not do anything about it. I wonder which Helen is kissing Nikola then in that scene we saw on Breakfast Television? Maybe it's the one that went back in time? Or maybe it's after she "catches up with herself" and finally realizes after all those years of reflection how much he means to her.

Dark_Angel_Tiriel: We've tossed around a couple ideas on the NT/JY thread if you haven't read those yet.

Good or bad I don't know, but it IS true, if you stop and think about it. And as for the other question, you're right, there are many ways to "blow someone's mind" aren't there? Especially with those two.

I haven't been able to see the spoiler vids yet. My computer is not cooperating!!
                              Spoiler:
                              I don't think it would be the Helen that went back in time, unless it was a past event we were seeing, but the clothes and everything seemed modern, so I think it's safe to say the future Helen.

Oh no! *bashes your computer* hopefully it does soon! They're amazing!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                              'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                              : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                              Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                The kiss happens in the season finale so it is the Helen who lived 113 extra years I would think and in the spoiler discussion thread they are slaming our ship a little bit *cries* ;-), saying it was just a goodbye kiss and that they would banter about that in the next season. I hope it isn´t true. Yeah...

Reagarding what J-Yo said, I don´t think it´s bad, actually it´s true, loves confuses and makes you do stupid things, so getting into trouble. In regard to Tesla that means: He is confused (our genius remeber, I bet he doesn´t like it, but he can´t help anyway) and would do stupid things for Helen. It´s sweet and also he would only tell Helen :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X