• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the rec, Starscape!

I am so excited

Spoiler:
    about the 113 years to re-live!
    My first thought was that she'd spy on Niko every once in a while
    How many awesome opportunities for fanfic!
    Then I thought Helen won't be able not to see Ashley again... Oooh the Angst!
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7399908/...rs_To_The_Past

This is a really cute fic for Helen and Nikola by chartreuseian about Helen living out those years but writing to Nikola (cos she just couldn't stay away).

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
        Spoiler:
        about the 113 years to re-live!
        My first thought was that she'd spy on Niko every once in a while
        How many awesome opportunities for fanfic!
        Then I thought Helen won't be able not to see Ashley again... Oooh the Angst!
        Spoiler:
        Gah, I know right?? Knowing Ashley's death is coming that whole time, and knowing she can't do anything about it (she went back in time to stop Adam doing exactly the same thing!) -- I just don't know how she will face it. I think the Helen we get back is going to be darker and harder than the one we knew. Think how much determination it must take to live 113 YEARS just having to wait, not changing or getting involved in anything, until the time when you have to swoop back into your old life and save the day. Obviously Helen Magnus is a goddess and she can do anything, but still... yikes.

Of course we know last time when Helen 'couldn't bear the loneliness any longer' she had her baby - maybe this time around, the loneliness will make her do other things... like seek out old friends... Like during the second half of the twentieth century when one particular friend is off doing god knows what... Helen and Nikola can spend 60 years avoiding her former-self together! *brings it back round to Teslen*

Comment

Spoiler:
          I think too that Helen would spy on Nikola and maybe collect newspaper clippings or watch report on TV of him. I think it is so remarable that she apparently falls in love with him after that period of not seeing him, and he just thinks, Helen what´s up with you?^^

Comment

Spoiler:
            ..or Helen could meet Nikola during the forty years he's been off after his 'funerals'? xD

Comment

Hello all *waves warmly*

Sorry not been around much as of late... got some personal stuff going on that's rather stressful. But I couldn't stay away for long when I'd watched the first ep of S4!!
              Spoiler:
              I was assuming Helen would tell all the team about how she had to wait for 113yrs to rejoin them... but some people think she would keep it a secret and just carry on as normal...
              I'm not sure I think she could pull that off even if she tried though. She'd have to give some sort of explanation.

And... if nothing else I'm pretty sure Nikola will hear about it. Something about having to hide for over a century is bound to make her think about everyone... and missing Niko - because she really would.

I like the idea as some have suggested she might spy on Nikola And also the fact he's been waiting for her for a good century, it could be that she then has been waiting to get back to him to tell him she feels the same??
              sigpic
              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                ... she might spy on Nikola ...
                That was just a stalking creep in me talkin' xD Helen is too much of a lady for anything like that

Comment

Nah, she'd totally spy on him. Particularly while he was hiding after his "death," since she's probably always wondered what he did during all that time (and missed him too ).
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

That was just a stalking creep in me talkin' xD Helen is too much of a lady for anything like that
                    Maybe when she was younger but she's older and less innocent now. She'd totally spy on him.
                    Hey, I didn't say whilst he was in the shower so it could be worse
                    *gutter*

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    Nah, she'd totally spy on him. Particularly while he was hiding after his "death," since she's probably always wondered what he did during all that time (and missed him too ).
                    I agree, she probably wants to know what he did for 60 odd years seeing as he never (to my knowledge) actually gave her much explanation
                    sigpic

Comment

^FIC TIME!!!! hehehehe lol
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hells ya!

Naughty shower peeping fics anyone, please??

Comment

J-Yo was being such a devil with the first question. Damn him lol But I LOVE the other one. "Blow each other's mind"? Meaning WHAT, exactly? teeheehee

oh and on the episode
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh I IMMEDIATELY started thinking of the fanfic possibilities when the ep was ending. It made me *squee* because a bunch of people (including me) had written fics like that already and the episode basically made them canon. Well, in my mind anyway. You know they aren't going to elaborate on what happened during that time, so pretty much any of those fics could be the reality

HEEEHEE *gutter*

Spoiler:
                          Yeah, I think the 113 years waiting to re-join the timeline will give her plenty of time to contemplate her relationship with Nikola, and maybe even spy on him LOL It'll be good for her - we saw that having an outside perspective on how John treated her in the past helped her catch things about him that she had missed before. Maybe watching Nikola for another century will give her the chance to pick up on all the little signs of his love for her that she missed the first time around. I'm pretty sure that Amanda Tapping was thinking the same thing and that's why she (and Jonathon) ended up changing the course of the relationship with the way they played it. Acting has SO much to do with the back story you have in your head Anyway I think Helen's going to be able to realize things about her and Nikola that will change the way she acts toward him once she re-joins her timeline. She already had the shock of "Awakening" to stir her up - a whole century without him (nearly twice as long as his absence after his "death") is probably going to force her to come face-to-face with the fact that she needs him around.

She'd totally spy on him!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          Yeah, watching him for over a century(not continously lol) will maybe make her see just how much he loves her, like the little looks he gives her when she's not looking, and sometimes when she is looking And realise just how much SHE loves HIM!

Originally posted by Starscape91 View Post
                          Stargategeek has some really good Teslen fics

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1744359/
                          I know! She's amazing, we speak on FFn

Originally posted by lillypilly View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Gah, I know right?? Knowing Ashley's death is coming that whole time, and knowing she can't do anything about it (she went back in time to stop Adam doing exactly the same thing!) -- I just don't know how she will face it. I think the Helen we get back is going to be darker and harder than the one we knew. Think how much determination it must take to live 113 YEARS just having to wait, not changing or getting involved in anything, until the time when you have to swoop back into your old life and save the day. Obviously Helen Magnus is a goddess and she can do anything, but still... yikes.

Of course we know last time when Helen 'couldn't bear the loneliness any longer' she had her baby - maybe this time around, the loneliness will make her do other things... like seek out old friends... Like during the second half of the twentieth century when one particular friend is off doing god knows what... Helen and Nikola can spend 60 years avoiding her former-self together! *brings it back round to Teslen*

Spoiler:
                          OMG! I didn't think of the whole Ashley thing, that would be really hard to have to go through a second time and especially knowing the consequences! Helen is in for a tough time! Not to mention the countless lovers and friends she'll lose along the way again...like Nigel :'(
                          Haha, her and nikola on their great adventures! That really needs to be made into a serires of fics!

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          I think too that Helen would spy on Nikola and maybe collect newspaper clippings or watch report on TV of him. I think it is so remarable that she apparently falls in love with him after that period of not seeing him, and he just thinks, Helen what´s up with you?^^
                          Spoiler:
                          bolded bit = pshcyo-Helen! would love to see that. And then Nikola finding her hideout with his pictures scattered all over the walls! haha

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                          Hello all *waves warmly*

Sorry not been around much as of late... got some personal stuff going on that's rather stressful. But I couldn't stay away for long when I'd watched the first ep of S4!!
                          Spoiler:
                          I was assuming Helen would tell all the team about how she had to wait for 113yrs to rejoin them... but some people think she would keep it a secret and just carry on as normal...
                          I'm not sure I think she could pull that off even if she tried though. She'd have to give some sort of explanation.

And... if nothing else I'm pretty sure Nikola will hear about it. Something about having to hide for over a century is bound to make her think about everyone... and missing Niko - because she really would.

I like the idea as some have suggested she might spy on Nikola And also the fact he's been waiting for her for a good century, it could be that she then has been waiting to get back to him to tell him she feels the same??
                          AMY! *tackle hugs* I missed you! Hope things have sorted themselves out

Spoiler:
                          I think she would try to avoid telling them, afterall, she keeps sooo many secrets....but I think the truth will come out somehow.
                          She really would miss Niko! N'awwww!
                          Yeah, like he's been waiting a century for her, and now she's had to wait a century for him! That's so romantic!

^^agrees

Hells ya!

Hhaaahaa! Try reading this fic-- the Invisible Exploits of Dr Magnus I think you'll be pleasantly suprised!
                          Nice use of phrase too.. 'Hells ya!'
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                          'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                          : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                          Indeed

Comment

Double post but shippy vids--- ahh Spoilers for Season 4 - I mean MASSIVE ONES! Behind the scenes/interviews/clips!!!

Spoiler:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9bbA...&feature=feedu near the end is REALLY shippy moment between Niko and Helen <3!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6on3...&feature=feedu
                            ShipShipShip!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                            'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                            : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                            Indeed

Comment

Hells ya!

Maybe it could be the next fic/art challenge??

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                              AMY! *tackle hugs* I missed you! Hope things have sorted themselves out

Spoiler:
                              I think she would try to avoid telling them, afterall, she keeps sooo many secrets....but I think the truth will come out somehow.
                              She really would miss Niko! N'awwww!
                              Yeah, like he's been waiting a century for her, and now she's had to wait a century for him! That's so romantic!
                              Not sorted yet, but I'm getting there

Spoiler:
                              SO romantic

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                              Double post but shippy vids--- ahh Spoilers for Season 4 - I mean MASSIVE ONES! Behind the scenes/interviews/clips!!!

Spoiler:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9bbA...&feature=feedu near the end is REALLY shippy moment between Niko and Helen <3!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6on3...&feature=feedu
                              ShipShipShip!
                              Wow spoilers indeed...
                              Spoiler:
                              I can't wait to watch more of Helen/Niko flirting!!! And, on a side note, Helen kissing another woman?! Epic I'm so glad they let her dabble because seriously, at her age how could she not have?! As long as she ends up with Nikola at least
                              sigpic

Comment

Meh...I'm kind of miffed about the first kiss being in there at all, just because it seems so distracting from the natural Teslen development, especially since J-Yo is only in 5 episodes. And I KNOW it fits with Helen's character, it's just that after hearing about all the Teslen stuff it's starting to look like a kiss with a random char. is going to be totally out of place. No offense, but the show doesn't need anymore plot holes -_-

Maybe I'm just SUPER sensitive about Helen kissing anybody other than Nikola. SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FEEL LIKE SHE NEEDS TO KISS ANYONE ELSE okay I'm weird...I get too attached to ships and then even if one episode gets in the way of them I go nuts.

like...okay wtf off-topic but
                                Spoiler:
                                WHAT THE HELL I THOUGHT HENRY BROKE UP WITH ERICA WHY IS HE SNOGGING HER AGAIN??? NOOOOOOOO >.<

gaahhh I have issues *headdesk*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X