I KNOW RIGHT

If Niko had seen all that, he'd have been like, "That's my girl <3"
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I KNOW RIGHT

If Niko had seen all that, he'd have been like, "That's my girl <3"
      LOL, well all of us Teslen fans can just pretend he is and *insert Nikola comment here* when she goes all kick-ass on John.

#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$# IT'S SO CLOSE!!

Comment

I AM LITERALLY COUNTING THE HOURS OMG.

I only came to this show fairly recently, and now I am just so crazy obsessed I can't even deal. I'm so excited for season four, and a big part of that is for the Helen/Nikola action. I really want to see them build on where they were in Awakening - it's a shame Nikola just apparently disappeared after that. I want to see them get closer, and have Helen especially admit how important he is to her. And also acknowledge the masses of sexual tension they've got going on, for real. And then of course
        Spoiler:
        it will all lead up to the season finale, and THAT KISS. I really want to see them build up to the moment through the season, so it feels perfectly natural that she would kiss him like that, and not just come out of nowhere, leaving us all to speculate about what was going on in her mind.

Anyway, so basically I'm overly excited and rambling a bit here, don't mind me. *bounces up and down*

Comment

Lilly....calm down. It will be okay. We all feel the same way. *SQUEES* to self discretely at work.

I think this will be the best season ever....until next season.
          sigpic
          Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

I know how you feel lillypilly, I ama experiencing the same feeling Even when I have to wait ages before I get to see the new ep.

max_omega, I am working, too... (Read: having work-related papers around me while I fangirl over Tesla Too bad I don't get paid by the hours )

Comment

Thanks you two, I'll... just try to take some deep breaths over here.

Comment

i do get paid by the hour.....speaking of hours only 9 more hours to go for me - i think - till Sanctuary!!!
                sigpic

Comment

*bounces trough*
                  Sanctuary!!!!!!

I want to share my birthday presents with you guys, because you might just appreciate them as well

From Jumble:

and from Josiane:

*waves*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Of course we appreciate them. We love art work especailly Teslen art work.
                    sigpic

Comment

*flails* SOOO PREETTTY.

Did you guys get to read J-Yo's answers to the fan questions? They were so cute
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        *flails* SOOO PREETTTY.

Yep

Q#2 was mine! *still shaking*

I hope it's the right place to ask -
                        Could anybody please rec me an angsty/UST Teslen fic, preferably when they are stranded together somewhere?
                        Thanks in advance!
                        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by lillypilly View Post
                          I AM LITERALLY COUNTING THE HOURS OMG.

I only came to this show fairly recently, and now I am just so crazy obsessed I can't even deal. I'm so excited for season four, and a big part of that is for the Helen/Nikola action. I really want to see them build on where they were in Awakening - it's a shame Nikola just apparently disappeared after that. I want to see them get closer, and have Helen especially admit how important he is to her. And also acknowledge the masses of sexual tension they've got going on, for real. And then of course
                          Spoiler:
                          it will all lead up to the season finale, and THAT KISS. I really want to see them build up to the moment through the season, so it feels perfectly natural that she would kiss him like that, and not just come out of nowhere, leaving us all to speculate about what was going on in her mind.

Anyway, so basically I'm overly excited and rambling a bit here, don't mind me. *bounces up and down*
                          I want to see it build up too!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *bounces trough*
                          Sanctuary!!!!!!

I want to share my birthday presents with you guys, because you might just appreciate them as well

*waves*
                          OMG! Love them, especially the 'hidden love' one with the hidden looks!

Can i snurch any of them...pleeease?

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          *flails* SOOO PREETTTY.

Yeah!!!

Q4 - Moira Linn - A lot of people think that Nikola only told Helen he loves her to persuade her. Does Nikola really love her?

A4 - "Love"?..... Love is confusing..... Love is contradictory...... Love gets you into trouble......(Besides, Nikola would never trust anyone but Helen with that information )
                          Q3 - @CalleyCat16 - If Tesla were to take Magnus out on a date, what would they do? Thnx for taking time to answer questions #AskTesla
                          A3 - They would do their very best to blow each other’s mind #AskTesla
                          I'm not sure what to make of the first Q+A.....is the answer a good thing or a bad thing? What do you guys think?

But I LOVE the second one! 'blow each other's mind'....that could be so many things

And as for Tempus- DO NOT OPEN SPOILER IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE EPISODE
                          Spoiler:
                          At the end with James she decided to go into hiding/take a vacation for 113 years, I bet you there will be TONS of fanFics about how in that time she spent it with Nikola and what they got up to...
                          Last edited by StarSancFar; 08 October 2011, 10:45 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                          'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                          : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                          Indeed

Comment

I really would like to know how Helen will react to him after
                            Spoiler:
                            113!!! years not seeing him. I feel so sorry for her. I think she missed him very much, after 12 more eps already kissing him. And what about Nikola, how will he feel about that if he learns that she is now nearly 120 years older than him. And I wonder if he might notice a change in her appearance or behavior. That all is so crazy! 113 crazy years and then she continues like nothing happened?

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                              Yep

Q#2 was mine! *still shaking*
                              OMG SERIOUSLY?! On Twitter or Facebook?
                              Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post

I'm not sure what to make of the first Q+A.....is the answer a good thing or a bad thing? What do you guys think?

But I LOVE the second one! 'blow each other's mind'....that could be so many things

And as for Tempus- DO NOT OPEN SPOILER IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE EPISODE
                              Spoiler:
                              At the end with James she decided to go into hiding/take a vacation for 113 years, I bet you there will be TONS of fanFics about how in that time she spent it with Nikola and what they got up to...
                              J-Yo was being such a devil with the first question. Damn him lol But I LOVE the other one. "Blow each other's mind"? Meaning WHAT, exactly? teeheehee

oh and on the episode
                              Spoiler:
                              Oh I IMMEDIATELY started thinking of the fanfic possibilities when the ep was ending. It made me *squee* because a bunch of people (including me) had written fics like that already and the episode basically made them canon. Well, in my mind anyway. You know they aren't going to elaborate on what happened during that time, so pretty much any of those fics could be the reality

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                              I really would like to know how Helen will react to him after
                              Spoiler:
                              113!!! years not seeing him. I feel so sorry for her. I think she missed him very much, after 12 more eps already kissing him. And what about Nikola, how will he feel about that if he learns that she is now nearly 120 years older than him. And I wonder if he might notice a change in her appearance or behavior. That all is so crazy! 113 crazy years and then she continues like nothing happened?
                              Spoiler:
                              Yeah, I think the 113 years waiting to re-join the timeline will give her plenty of time to contemplate her relationship with Nikola, and maybe even spy on him LOL It'll be good for her - we saw that having an outside perspective on how John treated her in the past helped her catch things about him that she had missed before. Maybe watching Nikola for another century will give her the chance to pick up on all the little signs of his love for her that she missed the first time around. I'm pretty sure that Amanda Tapping was thinking the same thing and that's why she (and Jonathon) ended up changing the course of the relationship with the way they played it. Acting has SO much to do with the back story you have in your head Anyway I think Helen's going to be able to realize things about her and Nikola that will change the way she acts toward him once she re-joins her timeline. She already had the shock of "Awakening" to stir her up - a whole century without him (nearly twice as long as his absence after his "death") is probably going to force her to come face-to-face with the fact that she needs him around.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Stargategeek has some really good Teslen fics

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1744359/
                                My favorite TV shows

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X