No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It' been a while since I've shown up here in this thread x_x but as I said it's just hard keeping up with all three threads, anyway made a new Season four banner for Teslen cus it's been a while since I made as well .... Enough chatter here it is

Spoiler:
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch! I love it!

Mimzy: My firefox finally let me log into tumblr after several months worth of not being able to, though I still don't understand it
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks Yamii
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

You are most welcome
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Xd
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Love it, Glitch

And yami, I don't really get tumblr either, but I just like browsing through it because there are so many awesome photos
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I was gonna make a tumblr but I changed my mind .... I wouldn't use it so I just go to the f***yeahjonathonyoung page everyday to see wht pictures or news is posted
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                  From Facebook:
                  To help ease the wait time til Friday, we have a special surprise for you... the one and only Jonathon Young (aka J-Yo, aka Nikola Tesla) is going to do a Q+A (a la style of Tapping Tuesday) tomorrow!!

Have a question for Jonathon? Ask it here in the comments section. He will choose a few to answer tomorrow afternoon! Thanks Jonathon!!
                  i saw this and was trying to think of a good question, but most of them were taken... oh well hopefully he'll answer good ones.
                  sigpic

Comment

Did anyone see the Tempus sneak-peek on the syfy website? It wasn't Tesleny, but it was definitely anti-Magnett IMO
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Oh yes Mimzy just watched it. Defiantely anti- Magnett

So excited....*squee*at work to self
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

I love how she was all like
                        Spoiler:
                        "STAY AWAY FROM ME" *grr*

and John was just like...wtf lol
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

And her kicking his butt oh yes. Bring on the Teslen for season 4....oh i wish i could use the sig i made but don't wanna stick it in spoiler tags!!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            if nothing else I want to see some Teslen cuddling <3
                            Aww, I want some too! It's like in Sg-1, we never got a relationship between Sam/Jack, but at least we got cuddles from them! I mean, its just one widdle cuddle! C'mon PTB!!!

I love how she was all like
                            Spoiler:
                            "STAY AWAY FROM ME" *grr*

and John was just like...wtf lol
                            Heehee, can't wait!
                            And I've asked two questions, one on twitter and one on FB was so happy he's answering questions!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                            'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                            : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                            Indeed

Comment

On the sneak-peek, I feel like
                              Spoiler:
                              Helen was venting all her anger at John that she'd kept bottled up for all those years. Plus, maybe it's just me, but that one snippet sort of supports my theory that he really wanted to kill Helen (why? idk...the real one apparently didn't like women all that much O.o) but couldn't so ended up role-playing the act with seven less noticeable targets. Psychotic people can do that kind of thing...well, according to Criminal Minds, anyway

Can't wait to see the ep to see if I'm right...lol
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

On the sneak-peek, I feel like
                                Spoiler:
                                Helen was venting all her anger at John that she'd kept bottled up for all those years. Plus, maybe it's just me, but that one snippet sort of supports my theory that he really wanted to kill Helen (why? idk...the real one apparently didn't like women all that much O.o) but couldn't so ended up role-playing the act with seven less noticeable targets. Psychotic people can do that kind of thing...well, according to Criminal Minds, anyway

Can't wait to see the ep to see if I'm right...lol
                                Oh man SO EXCITED IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!

Also I feel like
                                Spoiler:
                                after what John pulled at the end of Into the Black, Helen is just so not in a mood to deal with any of John's psycho BS, and considering she encounters a John in full Ripper mode coming at her with a knife to apparently teach her a lesson - BAM! FULL ON HELEN MAGNUS SMACKDOWN OF EPIC PROPORTION. I bet she felt so satisfied doing that. He was murdering women and taunting her with it, but at the time there wasn't much she could do about it. You're so right, Mimzy, I bet that beatdown has been building for like a hundred years...

Anyway, love love love how BAMF-tastic Helen is, and I CANNOT WAIT to see what other BAMFery is in store for us in the ep tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X